RPG Archives The Elemental Spheres

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sakuramon, Apr 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sakuramon

Sakuramon Guest

The Story......
    This is the year 2200.Some teenagers were summoned by an anonymus(sp?)caller to search Mt. Oscar in the himalayas.They were told that the Elemental Spheres have great power over everything.Not only nature but earth,stars and planets.But there were also two spheres that were stolen and were being used for evil.They were the Darkness Sphere and the Crimson Sphere.
    The teenagers barely know each other but they have to learn to cope and get to know each other through these terrible times.They will have to search through many regions to complete their ultimate goal of finding the Light Sphere that contains powerul energy to counter the evil power of the Darkness Sphere.When all crystals are restored to the Statue of Orion, will the light sphere be in reach.Still they do not know of this person that summoned them, and surely their paths look dark. In any case friendship shall prevail and even stronger bonds shall bring forth newer powers to the team. Are you willing to pledge your life for this world, or will you purge yourself into the darkness that is this world, we will see....

Here are the Elemental Spheres to choose from.
    Fire Sphere:power of Fire-Hildi Maxwell
    Static Sphere:power of Storm-Sorcyness
    Tundra Sphere:power of Water-Mika-Chan
    Air Sphere:power of Wind-Gohan_Darkmoor
    Gaia Sphere:power of Ground-FinalFantasy400
    Star Sphere:power of the Stars- Raiden
    Celestial Sphere:power of Healing-Athena
    Nature Sphere:power of Nature-Taken by Sakuramon(Me)
    Shadow Sphere:power of Shadows-Kelwyn
    Arctic Sphere:power of Ice-prene

Light Sphere:power of Light[Not for use!!]

BAD GUYS!!
    Darkness Sphere:power of Darkness-Digitaldog
    Crimson Sphere:power of Delusions-VM1070

Now for the Crystals.
    Shadow Crystal - Effects-speed increases
    Flame Crystal - Effects-Fire attacks are more powerful.
    Storm Crystal - Effects-All storm techiniques are more powerful. Location: Storm Central
    Dirt Crystal - Effects-Ground attacks are more powerful.
    Tundra Crystal- Effects-Water attcks are more powerful.
    Arctic Crystal-Effects-Ice attacks are more powerful.
    Wind Crystal- Effects-Wind attacks are more powerful.
    Vine Crystal- Effects-Nature attacks are more powerful.
    Star Crystal- Effetcs-Star attacks are more powerful.
    Angelic Crystal- Effects-Healing assist are more potent.
    Light Crystal- Effects-Light shines thru 1 person to destroy the darkness around him/her.

Okay so this RP when it starts will start at Mt. Oscar and we will go and collect the crystals.

Name:
    Sphere:
    Weapon:Must have something to do with the Sphere Element
    Bio:Must have info abt the mysterious caller
    Description:

Name:Sakura

Sphere:Nature

Weapon:Nature Glaive-It has a blade on one end like a normal glaive but has a light sapphire orb adorned with a pair of small angel/bird wings on the other.

Bio:Sakura was chosen for the Nature Sphere because of her love for nature.She went to the forest next to her house everyday to visit the animals and take care of the plants.When she was called by the anonymus caller she was told that nature would be destroyed.She was enraged and now she wields the power of Nature.

Description:Chocolate brown hair with emerald eyes that are usually covered by her blue tinted sunglasses.She wears a baby blue light but durable jacket open to reveal a white t-shirt inside.She wears blue pants with white socks and blue and white joggers.She carries her glaive like a staff.

When we're searching for the crystals we'll start from the Angelic and go up!

Everyone please sign up!!Pick a sphere and when we have all spots taken then we will start the actual RP.Thankyou!

2. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

*hums* I call the Fire Sphere!!!!!! Just watch as soon as I join a while later a few more people will suddenly notice this rpg and join it to...

Name:Jeru Yumura

Sphere: Fire

Weapon: Fire sword- its always in his pocket. Looks like a normal stick but through a little power boost a blade of fire comes up, depending on his strength and need for the blade depends on the size the blade is but hes never had sword fighting before so its more destinctive then anything else. If someone sees him try to hold it they think he doesn't have a clue how to use the sword and usually try to beat him in a fight but he actually does well after a short time of regetting used to using the sword.

Bio:Hes not sure why he was chosen for the Fire Sphere but he does have a hot temper when someone makes fun of his friends that he has to jump in and start something before they go any farther. He was always protective of his friends back home. Especially his friend Meg. People in school always thought they'd start going out since hes known her from 1st grade but their just close friends and if someone makes a move on her she doesn't like or calls her a name while hes around he'll usually jump in a defend her. Once he jumped in and got a black eye from the other guy when the guy started making fun of her for having a protective big brother around all the time that she couldn't act like a real girl. (his meaning would be the airheads). Since he doesn't have her around he can't defend her but he learns and defends the others in the group and is sort of the sholder to cry on if they need it.

Description: At the time hes on the trip..A grey tanktop under a red t-shirt and has a dark blue coat with him at all times. He doesn't love the coat but theres things in there he doesn't want to lost. Normal jeans through in the right knee its torn from something or other.

Hes got a dark blue almost black sholder length hair(its starting to long since he hasn't gotten it cut in a while) theres two strips of a greyish silver in his hair which one some people may seem weird but on his its not, it works well for him. Ending at his eyes which are an emerald green with what looks like greyish silver flecks in them.
    About 5'11 to 6'. Hes tanned when he gets on the trip with the other teens and well built since he worked out alot at school, being a football, baseball and soccer player.(hehe I know a few who have gone for at least baseball and soccer at the same time).

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????

Name: Ari
    Sphere: Artic Sphere
    Weapon: Bow and Arrow.(kind of like a fire arrow, except ice)
    Bio: Very quiet, friendly, and a master archer. She is very protective of herself. When she does find some one she cares about she'll go the the moon and back for them. She is very very awar of her seroundings, but finds it hard to adapt. She keeps unwanted feelings inside. She doens't exactly know why she was contacted by the caller, but goes anyway.
    Description: Ari is midhight, normal for her age, has ruby eyes, and short blond hair. She wears grey bagger pants, two tank tops. A black one under are red one. The jewlery she wears are a black cholker with a round gold coin hanging from it, a gold loop bracelit, and a black armband. She also wears a black fingerless glove on her write hand.

Attached Files:

• ari.jpg
      ari.jpg
      File size:
      73.6 KB
      Views:
  4. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

I'll play!

NAME: Gwyn Masamune

SPHERE: Air Sphere ^.^

WEAPON: Gale Katana- This weapon is very light and fast, and can be very deadly. It can shoot out blades of wind energy if usen properly.

BIO: Since a young child, he has trained in the art of using the Katana. He has trained his body in the art of speed, and can move at unhuman speed. The only downside is that he is not very strong. He is rather friendly, but has no feelings about hurting or killing those that threaten him. He earned the Wind Sphere when he was training in the woods when he was 6 years old (he has lived alone for most of his life), and suddenly a wolf pack attacked him. He was very afraid, and instinctively ran away 3 times as fast as the wolves, without even knowing how fast he was going. After this occurance, he gained the powers of wind, and when he returned back to his house, the Gale Katana was at his doorstep. When he heard the call he immediatly left, feeling obligated to follow it.

DESCRIPTION: Black hair (style looks like Future Trunks when he first appears), Blue eyes, Black Boots, Clothes look like Goku's fighting gi except they are Light blue and Black. He has the Gale Katana on his left.

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Name:Yuko Otuska

Sphere: Celestial

Weapon:a staff made of ivory that assists in her healing abilities

Bio:Yuko was chosen for the Celestial for her already wide and accurate knowledge of healing herbs.

Description: Won't post that yet because she's going to be hidden by a white cloak so noone will know what she looks like.

6. Raiden

Raiden Guest

Name: Raiden Zantezuken

Sphere: Star Sphere

Weapon: Starlight Pendant - A dark round orb on a silver chain. It looks like "Orion's Belt" from Men in Black. It can summon blasts of light which resemble stars. It can also be used to look into the future briefly, and grants minor teleportation.

Bio: My parents were astronomers, and I grew up in an observatory. One night, I looked into the telescope. When I looked through it, I saw the sky from a totally different perspective. I could see every detail of the stars, and I just knew about them. Their history, their planets, I just suddenly knew it. After this revelation, I was granted the powers of the Stars. When I went into my room to ponder over this, i saw the Starlight Pendant hanging on my door, and I immediatly trained with it. When I heard the call, I snuck out and immediatly was drawn to the Himalayas.

Description: Has Platinum Hair that falls down to the bottom of my neck, Grey eyes, Glasses, Silver cloak with a silver chain, Silver robes.

7. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Name: Sindel
    Sphere: Storm Sphere
    Weapon: Tempest Rod [Sindel attaches the Storm Sphere on top of her rod]
    Bio: Sindel is a Sorceress who trains in the Thunder Skill Tree since the beginning of her life. She reached the level where no thunder spell is unknown to her. When she heard the call she immediatly left, knowing it would be a good opportunity to train. Her old mother, the goddess of the Storm, gave her the Sphere she herself protected for centuries.
    Description: Jet black hair with grey stripes. Sindel has shining brown eyes and she wears a purple robe.

8. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Name:Morgandy

Sphere:Tundra Sphere

Weapon:Water Flute (playing a small tune on it allows her to quickly controll water.) ((it's blue and silver, matching her hair.))

Bio:Ever since she was a small child, she had a slight gift of controlling water, but it wasn't all that powerful. She lost her parents at a young age, growing up alone behind a waterfall in a forest. She's rather poor, but her skills have become powerful enough to survive on her own. Once she heard the call, she packed a small bag, and left her home.

Description:Long silvery-blue hair, ankle length and braided. A thin, smooth complexion. Pale skin tone, as though she's never in the sun. Dark blue robes, woven of silk, and a black hooded cloak.
    Deep Blue eyes that shimmer like water as moonlight touches it.

9. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

Name: Xylah Katan

Sphere: Shadow Sphere

Weapon: Shadow Vine (durable whip made of plants grown magically in complete darkness) - the whip's abilities: can extend to long lengths, has prongs on the tip that dig into flesh. Magically, it creates a bend in the visible spectrum around me, rendering me invisible.

Bio: When I was a child, merely 6 years old, I fell into a deep, pitch black chasm. Filled with terror, I screamed. A light suddenly flashed in my head and I could see perfectly, even though it was still pitch black in the cave; I had gained the power of shadows. As I made my way out of the cave I stumbled upon the Shadow Vine. Since then I have honed my shadow abilities as well as my skill with the whip.

Personality: I was born into a family with 12 siblings, but in spite of the crowded circumsances, I have always been a loner. When I turned 12 I left home to seek further instruction in my powers from an old hermit who lived in the Himalayas (near Mt. Oscar! :p ). I lived there until I received the summons.

Description: Tall and thin, black hair, silver-blue eyes, black fighting dress (like Chun-Li's on Street Fighter), black leggings, and a black travelling cloak with hood and silver trim, clasped at the throat with a silver clasp in the shape of two ravens.

10. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

Name: Kazou Jarred

Sphere: Gaia Sphere

Weapon: Sword Hilter Sword. Stone Rod, casts earth attacks on enemy.

Bio: As a young child Kazou always was able to make odd things happen. Or at least he thoguht so. His parents just dissmissed it as the family had a very big imagiation. But kazou always thought differently.

Then at the age of 16- his parents were killed in a car accident. With the help of Phychiatrists, he managed to deal with his loss, and he forot about his power. Until now....

11. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

Name: Kuroryuuinu (Black Dragon Dog)

Sphere: Darkness Sphere

Weapon: Black Bow 'n' Arrow Set- Mostly black and always come out og nowhere before attacking. You never see 'em but a mysterious voice (Ryuuinu) always yells Black Arrows before attacking.

Nightmare Dagger- A dagger that can change into a sword inwhich can releash dark attacks and can also reflect the children's attacks in dark form. She rarely uses this though bevause of its emence power.

Bio: She was the one who stole the Crimson and Darkness Sphere. Her past is very unknown because most say se was always a heartless person. She has a pet wolf named 'Mahoulobo' which means 'Magic Wolf' and is always by her side. Very mysterious she is always attacking with warning. She hates those who follow the light and nobody knows where she hides. Mostly in her black castle on forbidden mountain. She acts mature about things and never gives up on the darkness. Each time she attacks, her powers get stronger. She is often called 'The Male in a Female Body' as she is a loner *besides being with her partner and Mahoulobo* and a tomboy. She is really called Ryuuinu or just Ryuu. Also she can use items from people she has killed. (Like Strings of a Puppeteer inwhich can use people as her puppet or a magical Paintbrush which can make a world beyond your imagianations)

Description: Mostly she wears a black cloak to hide her but you can see her Blackish Blue hair alittle and when her idenity is finally reavealed she turns out to be a well build female that had a blackish blue t-shirt with black kaki pants, the gloves with the fingers cut off, and chinese slippers. At first the teenagers though she was 23!

12. Gohan_Darkmoor

Ummm digitaldog i think the bad guys were supposed to be NPCs... you should probly talk to Sakuramon.

13. Sakuramon

Sakuramon Guest

Digitaldog's fine.
    We do need bad guys.
    No NPC's except the Light Sphere.

14. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

So, when do we start? I mean, we don't need to wait for the Crimson Sphere! I can bea loner bad guy for a while.

15. ::ZodiacStone::

Are there any more good guy spheres left?

16. Gohan_Darkmoor

nope, only one bad guy sphere left, the Crimson Sphere. Sorry!

17. ::ZodiacStone::

Gosh durn it! Earth is my least fave but- I will play it!:)

18. Sakuramon

Sakuramon Guest

OOC:Okay y'all I think we can start now.We all start on Mt. Oscar.

Sakura got up and looked around.There were a lot of teenagers lying around her.She went around to each of them and made sure they were okay.As she went around she gently shook them to wake them up.Slowly the others started to wake up.
    "Are you guys okay?"she asked.
    Some people muttered replies and responces.

OOC:Go for it Guys!!!Whoever has the Darkness Sphere can be alone for a while until we find a person for it.If it takes a long time then Dark can make a character and do both.Enjoy!!!:D

19. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

(HEY! I HAVE THE DARKNESS SPHERE! Yal already have a person/dog for it)

Ryuu saw what was going on through her magical black pond and looked ouside to the clear Mt. Oscar near her Darkness Moutain. "Grr those regit gods, summoning those weaklings" then she smiled "Well I'll get rid of 'em as I have more experience" seeing as she was in a cloak that covered her whole body, you could only tell she was a well-built female with a dark heart. She transported to Mt. Oscar and hid herself.

20. ::ZodiacStone::

Kazou sat up slowly. His head was spinning. He heard a voice next to him ask if he was ok. "I'm fine I guess he said, clutching his forehead. "Are you ok?And where are we?" He asked.

OOC: Do we have our powers/ weapons right now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.