RPG Archives The Elemental Spheres

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sakuramon, Apr 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Jeru followed close on the heels of Xylah as she left. He didn't feel like hanging around with the rest and had gotten the same idea as she had to scout ahead and seeing she was going he decided to give in to ignoring others and helping her.

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Yuko then outstreched her staff over Gwyn's wounds and then healed them. She smiled and said, "I'm glad i was able to help you with that. I'm sorry i'm not much of a fighter but i'll do my best to heal all wounds immediately and i'll try to become a fighter like you guys."

3. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

Gwyn got up, and inspected the place where the multiple arrows had hit. To his surprise, there was nothing as much as a scar. Gwyn look baffled.

Gwyn: Don't worry if your not a good fighter. I would be dead, if not for you.

Gwyn mustered up a smile for her. He wasn't that good at being cheery for people, but he was trying his best. He got up from his feet and followed after Xylah and Jeru. With his amazing speed, he caught up with them in no time.

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

Ari looked after them, "Wh...hey, wait for me," SHe shouted, running after them. I took her about three minutes to catch up. SHe looked at them, "That healing thing sure works fast." She said under her breath, "Oh, incase I haven't said before, my name is Ariellia, but most people call me Ari."

5. Athena

"I'm coming to!" Yuko said, running next to Ari, "Thanks. i sure do hope that they're not acting foolish and running into an ambush or something."

6. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

Kazou, who had been silent the whole time, finally shouted out- "Hey guys! Wait for me!" And hurried after the gang, his sphere bumping his leg as he ran.

7. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

Xylah grimaced as she heard the others come thundering down the trail, hollering. So much for caution, she thought. Could they be any louder? She looked around carefully before moving forward, then shot a glance back at Jeru to let him know it was clear. She then kept an eye on the trail behind him as he advanced.

Xylah was discovering that she actually kind of enjoyed having the others around. They did come in handy sometimes, and she could get used to the company. She actually smiled (a rare occurance) at Jeru when he gave her notice to move forward. Moving forward this way, they cleared the route for the others and soon had come upon their destination.

8. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Jeru kept an eye on things as he moved with Xylah. He smiled at her when she gave him a smile and it was nearly his normal one. He was starting to getting used to listening to these people.

9. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Ari closed her eyes and sighed, "I'm sure, if we all stay together, no one will die to sson."

10. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

Back in Ryuuinu's lair.......

Ryuuinu was mad herself. She couldn't have been more mad. She fought on her will and she attacked when prepared she hated when people interferded with her. I say people because when she is extremely mad it is said she turns into a beast so its not confirmed that she is all human.

"I want to know why you saved me for no reason" she said talking to the shadows knowing her partner was there

11. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

Aarzon emerged from the shadows with a silly grin on his face.

Aarzon: "If I hadn't interferred when I did, you would probably have been beaten by that large group. I have no doubt your powers are superior, I was more concerned with the fact that they could have easily surrounded you and combated your best efforts. Also---We now know the location of the first crystal. We should go retrieve it while the youngens regroup themselves. We can always be one step ahead of them if we play our cards correctly. Now than, with that said, will you try to control your beastrial impulses long enough for us to learn about each humans power. We need to start to eliminate their abilities one at a time. And in my opinion, our first target should be Athena, the one with the Healing powers."

12. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

"Ok, but it better work" She said sitting in her black throne like chair "But never interfear again because you know" she got up looked at a pictue *its in the shadows so nobody knows what it is of* and turned to Aarzon "I gave you the Crimson Sphere" she then smirked "And I can take it back" moving away from the prtrait she sighed then said "Your right about 2 things, 1 we must find those crystals" She smirk grew bigger "With the crystals commbined with the spheres we can awaken him" she wasn't going to name the person but Aarzon should know by the expression 'him' "Also that we need to pull down their forces starting with Atheana, her healing powers can have their limits" her smirked turned to a grin then summond a string "Ok, I'm going to play with them, which one should I control, you pick Aarzon"

13. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

OOC: Err....darn log-in junk. I think somebody deleted me!(cries)

IC: Ari looked at Athena, "You, you have the celestial sphere. I've heard of it. To tell you the truth, besides mine, it's the only sphere I'ver ever heard of. What about you, Athena?"

14. Athena

Well, i knew off the spheres but i didn't know who had them all and to tell you the truth i only remembered the crystals because they strengthened the spheres but... i only knew what my sphere was called." Athena answered, "Perhaps we should be quieter I think the enemy is near of I could just be paranoid, they wouldn't come back when we are all together. Anyways do you think u could help me train in the ways of a fighter so that i can help you guys in battle? Please Ari."

15. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

Kazou moved up next to Athena. "I'll help you."He said to her. "Just name the time and place and we'll start your training!" He smiled down at her.

16. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Jeru glanced over his sholder toward the group behind them as he trailed behind rolled his eyes at the guy telling the girl with healing powers that he'd help her train. He snorted softly and turned his attention upfront again, raking his fingers through his dark blue hair, pushing one of the silver strips out of his vision, blinking a few times and slipping his sword handle into a pocket,started working at his hair to get it out of his face but since he had nothing to tie it back with he was only able to hold it behind his head, arms clasped behind his head like a bored kid but after a while his arms got a little tired so he droped them but at once the silver strips were falling almost infront of his face covering his green eyes.

He sighed and tucked them behind his ear as best as he could and pulled the sword handle back out, jogging to walk a few steps closer to Xylah since while he had been trying to get his hair back he had slowed down a little and she had gotten a little ahead of him.

Taking the chance that the rest of the group would watch their back and warn them he continued to jog and catch up with her,slowing to a stride beside her.

He kept his emerald green gaze watching ahead but glanced sideways at her for a moment before murmering softly, he was hoping the rest of the group would quiet down soon, he could feel prickles up his arms even as he walked,"So........Whats your name? If you said it before I'm sorry if I didn't hear."

17. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Ari smiled, "I'm afraid I'm not much of a close range battler(sp). I waould sugjest to take his offer." She looked ahead, "I'm pretty much a one type girl. I usually only use my bow and arrow."

18. Athena

"Alright, Thanks." Athena said, "Whenever we stop i could use the training. hopefully after we've set up camp and whenever we have any spare time."

19. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

Aarzon emerged from the shadows again to answer his evil partner. Without any hesitation, his answer came from his lips.

"The one who has offered to train Athena. It can look like an accident if she is mortally wounded. Without their healer, their group will think twice before wanting to confront us again. It will make retrieving the rest of the crystals that much easier to do."

20. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

"The girl named Ari it is" she chuckled as more strings now silver. Into her pond *the way she sees whats going on* she held one end of the strings while the other side went down and grabbed Ari. Ari shouldn't have been able to escape seeing as they were blood clogging tight and besides Ari was HER puppet now "Ok Ari-Dear, I want you to punch Atheana" Ari should react.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.