RPG Archives The Elemental Spheres

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sakuramon, Apr 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

Xylah turned to Jeru. "My name is Xylah. You're Jeru, right? Thank you for aiding me earlier. It's easier to scout when someone is watching your back."

Xylah noticed Jeru pulling back his hair, and not having much success. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a spare piece of string. "Here. I hate it when my hair gets in my way, so I always have extras. So what is it your sphere does again?"

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"I usually train alone." Sindel said. "But I could make an exception" She added. "For one, you could learn how to levitate" She said. "I could teach you, I don’t know how long it would take." Sindel said mysteriously as she herself levitated. "Takes up energy, but It's worth it. Here’s a spot where we could stop and set up camp” She added pointing to a nearby area.

3. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

He smiled in her direction,"Thanks. Comes from having to much to do and not able to cut my hair for a while but i like this length when i'm playing soccer."

He shruged and slipping the sword handle into his pocket he tied his hair back before responding to her question,"Yeah I'm Jeru Yumura. And I'm the fire holder it seems."

He grinned, chuckling softly, for once acting more relaxed then at the start,'Don't get me mad or you guys will be lighting your own fire tonight and I'll just put it out again."

He smirked and winked before glancing over his sholder, hearing the girl say about some place being a good spot to set up camp,"Eh Looks okay....But I think its better if we move on and try to gather up the frist crystal first. Its not to dark yet and I still have the energy to keep going. If it comes down to it I'll scout ahead and try to find it with whoelse has energy to keep up and leave the rest to set up things."

He shruged, glancing toward Xylah as he finished all that.

4. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

Gwyn looked at Sindel and laughed.

Gwyn: Levitation huh? I've got a much better form of flight.

With this Gwyn held out his orb, which began to glow. All of a sudden the wind began to blow slightly strong. Gwyn grinned, and as he did he flew up into the air. Gwyn stopped, and looked down at the others.

Gwyn called down to them: You like it?! I call it bukujutsu, or wind dancing. It doesn't take up that much energy at all, thanks to my orb. And this is just the start of my abilities...

With this Gwyn grinned, and flew back down to the others.

Gwyn thinking to himself: Man I hope that stunt of mine doesn't alert the enemy to my presence....

Gwyn dashed down to the ground, landing softly in front of Xylah and Jeru. Hearing Jeru's last comment, he spoke up.

Gwyn: Sounds like a good idea. As you can plainly see, I have plenty of energy left, thanks to Athena's healing. Anyone else want to join Jeru and I?

With this he glanced to Xylah, knowing that she would go.

Gwyn: Hey and one more question, just where is this jewel? Does anyone know where to find it?

5. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Jeru nodded,"Alright......umm.....He."

He made a motion toward Gwyn since he didn't know his name,"And I and whoever else still has energy and wants to come and go on ahead. At least half the group or more should hang back incase they attack them."

He turned his dark green gaze toward Gwyn as he spoke, watching him,"As for the crystal......well it should be somewhere around here ne?"

He grinned and backed up incase Gwyn tried to deck him for making a joke.

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

OOC: Sorry I'm late. I couldn't post yesterday(agian anyway)

IC: Ari smiled, then felt a strange force pulling at her arm. She grimanced as her hand flew up and hit Athena in the face, "What the heck?"

7. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

Smiling "Now my little pet," She starts "Attack her until every bone in her body is broken" starting to augh evily she looked over at her wolf, Mahoulobo and sighed "Good ahead, you may attack the others" smiling at her wolf she then said "Maybe have one for a snack but remembers, bring back the one's sphere" Turning back to the pond she laughed while watching the fight between Atheana and Ari.

Meanwhile, Mahou ran through the mountains, lumped off a cliff, and landed near Jeru and Gwyn. Without warning the wolf attacked viciously with glowing red eyes.

8. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"Ow." Athena said, as Ari hit her.
    She looked at Ari shocked then when Ari began to attack her she looked at the others in puzzlement and began to clumsily block the attacks with her staff. Her eyes were wide and she was very confused. She jumped up onto some nearby rocks and began to run, hopefully Ari would follow her and not attack the others. she prayed that it would work, if Ari was going mad she didn't want the others to get hurt if she could help it.

9. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

"What the heck?" Kazou asked aloud as he saw Ari begin to attack Athena. "Maybe she's one of them!" He shouted. "She could be after Athena's sphere!" He ran forward to try and stop her.

He grabbed Ari by the wrist and pulled her backwards and away from Athena.

10. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????????

Ari tried to struggle with what ever was pulling her to fight Athena, "I'm not! Something's pulling on my body!" She said, trying to help Kazou restrain her, "It's to srong and I cant fight it..." She said, tired. Trying to fight what ever this this was, was takeing alot of energy. She went wide eyed, "Quickly, take my sphere away, before I break free and use it!" She said, knocking the pouch around her waist open.

11. ::ZodiacStone::

Kazou reached into the pouch quickly and pulled out the sphere. Once it was safely in his hand he placed it into his own pocket. "Quick you guys!" He shouted. "We hafta find a way to get whatever's controlling her out of her body!" He shouted to them, just as Ari slipped out of his fingers.

12. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

Ari turned to Kazou with a foggy look in her eyes. This time she showed no signs of resistance. She kicked him in the face to get him out of the way, and then turned to Athena once more. She started to throw multiple punches and kicks at her. The look on her face was just about as readable as a rock.

OOC: For those who didn't get that, she has pretty much lost all control of her body.

13. ::ZodiacStone::

Kazou bit his lip. the blood tasted as sharp as metal and he wished for a moment that he was the one with healing powers. But he pushed the pain away. He had to find a away to save Athena without killing Ari at the same time.

14. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

While the others were having troubles with Ari attacking Athena Jeru and Gwyn were having their own troubles with a wolf. Jeru hissed when the wolfs teeth caught his arm when he tried to block a lunge,"Get off!"

He swung the wolf, straining the knck him off, fumbling to get at his sword handle in his pocket but while tryng to knock the wolf off he fumbled and the sword handle droped and he couldn't get it, instead digging his fingers into the wolves mouth, trying to at least lossen that sharp teeth before they went to deeply into his arm. He clenched his jaw, kicking at the wolfs exposed belly...

15. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

Seeing Jeru hurt her poor wolf she couldn't help be fume. Using the strings she made Ari attack Jeru and save her puppy *she called it a puppy but its a full grown* and return it to her liar. "Ari" she yelled as the girl was now her dlave "I want you to kill and retrieve" Turning to Aazon "You lazy bum, your going to help Ari" Turning back to Ari "Kill that boy who was going to hurt Lobo and that girl, Atheana, also retrieve the remaining spheres" Watching them leave she had matter to attend to.

16. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

Xylah watched Ari and the wolf run off. "I'm going to follow them Jeru." she whispered to him. "I can become invisible, so I don't think anyone else should follow me, unless you can do the same," she added. "You scout ahead with Gwyn for the crystal, and the others should stay here. I think those two will return with reinforcements."

She stepped into the shadows and wrapped her invisibility spell around herself, then took off down the trail Ari and the wolf had left behind. These mountains were her home, she knew them better than anyone else in this group, so following these two was not difficult for her, and she left almost no trail of her own.

The trail lead to a small cave. Knowing how the sound of even the most silent footsteps would carry, she waited outside until Ari emerged, this time with a man instead of the injured wolf. She followed them silently for a while, then when she saw that they were indeed returning to where she had left the others, she took a short cut back to warn the group of the danger.

17. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Jeru had moved on as soon as she had said so without waiting for Gwyn to follow. He fell into a jog incase anyone came after him. He had picked up his sword before leaving and now there was a faint spark on it, ready to be ignited at once incase anyone attacked.

18. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

MOOC: Freeze! No posting more than once a day. This is your first warning, Hildi. I shall be keeping a close eye on you. I do not want any replies to this OOC, continue with the RPG.

19. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

As Aarzon moved away from the cave with Ari, he could sense that they were not alone. Having the same ability to vanish as Xylah, he was also able to see those who made themselves invisable. He motioned to Ari to continue on her tasks and not to fail in her mission. He then doubled back to a position behind Xylah without her realizing.

He raised his battle staff in front of him and caught her by surprise.

Aarzon: "Did you really think your little parlor trick of invisability could fool a Master."

He raised his staff high above him and the Sphere began to glow.

Aarzon: "CRIMSON PRISM !!!!!!"

Just as he yelled out that command, the area around both Xylah and himself was engulfed in radiant crystallized prism. He than drew his katana blade and posed the challenge to her.

Aarzon: " I had wanted to wait before challenging any of you fool hardy kids, but I can see now that you are too much in the habit of finding trouble you are not ready to handle. Now, let us see just how well you fare against my powers without any of your friends help. There is not force on this world that can penetrate my Crimson Prism. This battle will be just you and me. Let's see who the best really is......."

With that, he slashed his sword at Xylah in a battle position.

20. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

Damn!Xylah thought. It looks like I must test my training before I expected. Alright then, so be it

She smiled at him. " Am I supposed to be impressed that you found me? Anyone can find me if they also are able to enter the invisible realm, so what makes you so special? Let me just show you what my "parlor tricks" can do.

Xylah inwardly winced. She didn't know anything about this opponent, so she decided to wait and make him make the first move. Readying her whip for quick action, she stared him down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.