RPG Archives The Elemental Spheres

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sakuramon, Apr 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

Gwyn grinned after Jeru.

Gwyn: So impulsive... I guess thats to be expected.

Gwyn thought on this a bit, shrugged, and pulled out his orb. He concentrated into the pale green orb, and as he did a strong wind picked up. He concentrated and lifted off of the ground and blasted after Jeru, quickly catching up to him. Gwyn called down to him from just above.

Gwyn: Hey, you keep an eye on the ground in front of you. I'll dance on the wind and look out above. Soon enough we're bound to find something. I just hope the others will be okay without the powers of wind and fire..... I suppose it can't be helped.

Gwyn flew up higher so he could get a better view of the ground.

2. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: *mutters* Not like I ment to post to much...........

BIC: Jeru glanced above toward Gwyns voice and shook his head. Gwyn was right. Fire and Wind were leaving the group behind. He quickened his pace to more of a ground eating sprint, scanning the ground as he ran,dodging and diving past things in his way, just ducking below a branch that appeared in his way.

3. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

Aarzon and Xylah squared off to what would be an awesome match-up. The Crimson Prism made it impossible for anyone to interfer with this battle.

It would be a classic battle of skill and wits. Magical Wip against Katana Sword.

The two clashed into an intense battle. For every move Aarzon made, Xylah had a counter for it. The young girl seemed to be fighting with every ounce of her being. At one point, her counter was able to knock Aarzon's blade from his grip. It appeared that she would be able to take advantage of this move, but he reached for his battle staff. With a crushing blow, as Xylah was off balance on her lunge towards Aarzon, he contacted solid across her jaw which sent her flying into the walls of the Prism. Before she could recovery from the hit, he had retrieved his sword and was standing over her body with the blade against her neck. She was motionless at this point.

Aarzon: "You have proved to be a worthy opponent young lady. Perhaps it is not your time to die. But I will have to decide whether or not it is worth taking your sphere from you. Or maybe, I should just let you go and tell you the locations of the first crystal. You see, we already know its whereabouts. Perhaps I am fighting on the wrong side. Fear not, my partner can not see thru this Prism. What we discuss here now, is between the two of us. Now than, what have you to say about all of this??"

He put his sword away and extended his hand to lift her from the ground. Once she was standing, he raised his staff once again and the Prism dissolved from around them......

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Ari looked around, and saw that the powers of wind and fire were seporatng from the the rest of the ground. For a moment, she waited to see how it would all blow over. She wanted to see what they'de do next.

OOC: Help!

5. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

Ryuu watched the battle while Lobo healed. Though one scratch on Lobo would scare her, Lobo held the power of the fountain of yourh. Inwhich Lobo couldn't die even in the toughest of battles but just the thought of Lobo being hurt creeped her out.

As Ryuu watched she saw Ari was just standing there and then said "Ari, your forgeting that you need to avenge Lobo and get me that crystal" Saying these commands she remembered that she couldn't go though Angel's Pond "Ari forget that order, go to Angel's Pond in the Northeast area of the mountain and bring me back the Angelic Crystal"

Ari should realize on her own that in the northeast area there is a pond like area. The flaw in that order is that someone will follow miss Ari.

6. Kelwyn

Kelwyn Guest

Xylah knew she was going to die, but then she didn't. What trick was Aarzon up to?

"What do I have to say? I am not even sure what is going on. All I know is that the gods themselves have chosen me for some reason. I must obey their will."

Xylah, having been raised by a very religious hermit, was herself a very religious person. She made the sign of supplication to the god of shadows, then turned to Aarzon.

"So what are you going to do now?"

7. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?

Ari looked behind her, and then went wide eyed. She put her hands on her head and fell down to her knees. Tears rolled down her cheeks, "No!...Get...get out of...my head! Leave me...alone." She gripped her ears and cried, "Go away!" SHe voice want down to a quiet cry, "Please..." Then, she shouted as loud as she could, so the others would know what she was about to do, "I wont get you the crystal!" She punched the ground as hard as she could, "Please...some one please...help me..." She cried agian, "I dont want to help them..."

8. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

"BE QUIET!" she yelled at Ari "you help us or..." smiling she made a knife appear behind Ari "or you die, it will stab you but if you take it..." Saying this should've temped Ari to take it seeing as she made it sound as the knife was a way out. But unknown to Ari it was going to possess her more into killing.

9. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Yuko looked back and hearing Ari shout out turned. She saw someone behind Ari and without thinking she turned and kicked at the person. She saw the knife and grabbed it and said, "You! What are you doing to my friend?"

10. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Ari stopped crying, and looked up at Yuko. For a moment, she smiled, then, once agian, started to fight the strings that had been pulling at her body. She was begining to feel tired from it as well. She looked up at Ryuu, "I...I would rather die...that help y...you." SHe said quietly, clearly in pain.

11. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

*I'M NOT HERE I'M ON MT.DARKNESS IN MY CASTLE!*

IC:

"Hmmm, I suppose" she smirked "If Yuko can use that knife to cut the strings" she said as the invisble string became visble "Then I'll let you go but it she doesn't" Making a bigger smile "She becomes another puppet" All of what she said came out of nowhere because she is FAR AWAY on MT.DARKNESS.

Unknown to Yuko she had NO way of winning. That knife was switched from real to plastic. Now she would have someone to heal her army once they got hurt. "Oh! And call me Mistress, its rude how yal talk to me" She was misstress of Mt.Darkness. She was actualy pretty famous but they didn't know she was 'Evil/Dark Lady/Misstress Kuroryuuinu'

12. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????

Ari looked at the strings. She struggled to speak, "How...how dare you..." She said. She quickly reached into her pocket and ripped out and arrow head she hadbeen keeping in her pocket for luck. She slashed at the strings, but only suseeding in snapping one. She looked at the strings. She half heartedly sighed and dropped the arrow head, sence her hand was still not free.

13. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Yuko grabbed the arrow head and began to use it to hack off two more of the strings. She didn't know how she had gotten the knife but she knew that her staff would not be able to cut it. She wanted to help her friend desperately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.