RPG Archives The Young and the Tasteless (an anime soap opera)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kyo_Masaki, Jul 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"Alright, I'll see you guys later then, I should probably head home." Serena said, smiles.

2. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Alright", Tailki said as he began to follow Andy again who seemed destracted looking at Kamatari who was looking at Tailki and Serena with a very annoyed look on her face.
    "...uh...Andy...hello...you gatta show me to he apartment remember?", Tailki said to him.

3. Athena

Serena walked home and up to her room where she found Luna and filled her in on what happened. She sighed and gazed out at the star struck sky... she wish she knew what to do.

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

With the day ending, Kamatari finally made her way home to the little crammed apartment she called home. Fumbling for the light switch, she tossed her keys out onto a cluttered table before dropping her bag of schoolwork to her side like a limp noodle.

She sighed, opening her tiny fridge and searching amidst bottles and bags until she came upon something cold to drink.

Kamatari half-turned to her phone, the blinking message light making it easy to track down. Collapsing in her worn down chair like every day before this one, she pushed the button.

"Kamatari, honey, it's your mom. I haven't heard from you since you moved in. Is everything alright? Why haven't you called me? Well, I guess you're just having too much fun there in Tokyo and you don't have time. I just called to say I love you. Stay out of trouble, okay?"

The tape beeped as it reached the end, then starting whirring as it rewound.

Kamatari's head was lowered, her hair dangling and obscuring her face in shadow.

Droplets of tears fell from the shadow as she cried in the empty room.

5. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Why Andy, your apartment is great!", Tailki said after they both arrived and Tailki was shown the apartment, "Are you sure your alright with me moving in?"
    "Sure! You can put your stuff down over there by the couch, where you'll be sleeping.", Andy said.
    Tailki put his stuff down and Andy headed for the phone.
    "Who are you calling?", Tailki asks him.
    Andy picks up the phone and dials, as it rings he says, "Kamatari!"

6. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Kamatari barely acknowledged the ringing phone. After all, it rarely rung. She never answered when it did.

Out and about, she was hyper, she was outgoing, she was social. But as soon as she walked through that apartment door, it all faded away. And she would sulk there like she always did.

The answering machine kicked in, Andy's voice coming over. She momentarily turned to its sound.

"Umm, Kamatari, it's Andy...I guess, uh, I guess you're not in at the moment. Uhh...anyway, I was just going to ask if you were done with my Chemistry textbook that I lent you last week. And well...I also...uh, nevermind. I guess you can just bring it to school sometime. See ya."

Click. Whirr.

Kamatari edged over the back of the chair, and looked over at the slung backpack. "I'm going out," she voiced aloud to no one but herself.

7. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Chemistry Text book?", Tailki asked bluntly.
    "...I couldn't tell her why I really called!...oh Kamatari...", Andy said.
    "You might as well...then maybe she'll be off my back next time I see her, asking me a million questions per second, which I don't know the anwsers to If she let me awnser then.", Tailki said, "...You'll be going to school tomorrow? What should I do all day?"
    "Well you can go around town, hmmm, maybe we can see about getting you a job at the arcade.", Andy Said.

8. ed_is_ed!

ed_is_ed! New Member

can edward join the fun?

9. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: yes yes!! the origanale rules were to be someone from an anime, soooo be ed!

10. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Kamatari strolled through the park which was a few blocks from her apartment. It was not a very elaborate sight, but few people ever walked about it, and it gave her a chance to think in peace.

She had changed out of her uniform, now wearing a skirt at least three times the length (she hated how short they were), and it still accented well with her high tops and socks.

She stopped a moment at her usual spot, crouching down before a particularly large-stemmed plant. Amidst all the other flowers, this one was the one that caught her interest every visit. This flower, with a closed bud, intertwined with all the colorful open flowers around it.

"Late Bloomer?" A voice startled her from behind.

11. Tailki

Tailki New Member

A girl with long red hair that was in a brade and over her sholder approached Kamatari, "Late Bloomer?", she asked as she watched Kamatari look at the flower and seemed a bit sad, "My name is Chris, Chris Macinsey.", she puts out her hand for Kamatari to shack.

ooc: ohh I do not know how to spell her last name.

12. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

ooc: Mackenzie?

Kamatari took a few moments to recover, a bit flustered, but after uncomfortably blushing for being caught off-guard, she finally took the waiting hand and shook it, letting the other girl help her up from the ground.

"S-sorry! I guess I was just kind of lost in thought there...uhhh... Yes! Kamatari! I mean, bloomer! Late! Err...geez, I'm just not thinking straight."

The other's brows rose up just a slight bit, and her mouth almost twitched into a confused look. Kamatari finally let go of her hand, took in a deep breath, and then straightened her skirt, brushing dirt off it before doing the customary greeting and proper bow she was taught.

"I'm Honjo Kamatari. Pleased to meet you."

13. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: I geuss so, I have no idea how to spell it, your probably right, if not a way lot closer than me.

ic: "And you.", Chris said, "It is alright, I have been slightly out of my mind as well, you see I use to be a soilder untill well I found out I had deafeted someone dear to me yet I bearly knew, I'm glad I found out though, poor Al, sending me that confession of Bernies not able to keep it all in. Maybe I should go back to Libot to confort him. He must miss Bernie alot. Huh listen to me, I didn't think I'ld be so shoke up over this, people die...", Chris semmed to snap out of this daze, "Oh dear me I am sorry, I've been going on about this, what is the matter with you?", Chriss asked looking at Kamatari and seemed conserned about her sadened face.

ooc: hmmm well if you have not seen Gundam 0080, War in the Pocket, you do not know what it is Chris is talking about or who Chris is. Chris was the piolet of the Gundam Bernie fought who defeated Bernie, Bernoe was not found and it was token he is dead. However for this thread Bernie did not die but lost his memory and went to Tokyo. Now Chris in the show went to Earth and was stationed there as a Federation soilder, for this thread she quit the Federation after Al sends her Bernies taped confession. In the show, I am not sure Al even actually watched this tape, they don't show him doing so, so he might of or might not have and they dont say what he does with it. This confession was taped by Bernie in the case of his death by the Gundam. The confession was that the Zion was planning to blow up the colony Libot with nuclear weapons or something. What Bernie didn't know was that the weapons were found by the Federation before they were to be used. Hmmm I think that explains it...and now that that whole show has been ruined...go and watch it anyway!! :D :dizzy2:

14. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

ooc: maybe ruined, maybe not, In any case, it sounds rather complicated, and you confused me badly both IN and OUT of character. So I'll just play Kamatari slightly confused as well...

ic:

"M-matter with me?" Kamatari noted the other's concern and immediately loosened into a happy smile. "Oh, nothing's wrong. Like I said, you just caught me lost in thought..."

Mackenzie stood there staring and silent, so Kamatari spoke up again, her nervousness causing her thumb to find its way into the side of her mouth. "I don't quite get what you said just now, about defeating someone or whatnot, but as I see it, you need to talk with this guy. If that's the case, I really think you oughtta be at this Libot place, rather than out here..."

Kamatari turned back to the bud again. "When this flower finally blooms, I'm betting it's going to be the most beautiful blossom in the whole park. That's why I visit it every day to see. I want to be the first to see it happen."

15. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: hmmm I tried to explain the best I could. Chris thiks she killed Bernie, who isn't dead and thinks hes Tailki, um Al is there friend from the space colony Libot. Bernie and Chris fought in there mobil suits, if Bernie won and the Gundam was destroyed The Zion forces would not blow up Libot to destroy the Gundam. However Chris won and Bernies body was not found, just ashes, I think. Zion did not blow up the colony because there weopons were found before they had the chance to use them. The confession Tape was to warn the people of Libot about the Zion blowing up the colony. ...its probably more confussing now... hmm well The show will be on starting March 1, every Saterday night at 12:30 Eastern/Pacific time on Cartoon Network, after .Hack//SIGN. Its only 6 episodes so ou can watch it if you haven't seen it. Then maybe my rambiling might make sence.

ic: "Hmm...Talk with Al about me killing Bernie...I...I wouldn't know what to say. I didn't know who I was fighting against and I think Al understands that. Maybe I will go back to Libot soon.", Chris said in thought then looked at the flower bud, "but before I go I wouldn't mind seeing that flower blome myself. Do you live around here? I walk you home it's getting late."

16. Athena

Serena was walking along slightly sad about her breakup with Darien but she was determined to help Tailki recover his memory she gazed up at the sky as it began to rain and thunder she was scared stiff of the thunder.

17. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki and andy heard the thunder outside as it began to get dark. Tailki lookes out the window to see if it is raining and sees Serena down below. He gets her attention and motions for her to take sheltur in the apartment.

18. Athena

Serena smiles when she sees Talki and rushes into the apartment building and waits for Tailki.

19. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"What were you doing out before it rains?!", Tailki said to Serena after he meets her in the apartment building. They head up to the apartment, "It's late, Andy said something about school tomorrow on the phone, shouldn't you be home."

After the two left the room, Chris enters the building soaking wet after it started raining while she was at Kamataris. She couldn't found a hotel so decided to come here since she's just left the Federation, who provided shelter for her, and needed a place to stay while she stayed in Tokyo, undecided if she should go back to Libot, not knowing what to say to Al or what to tell her parents.

20. Athena

"Well I was just out walking.. to clear my head and yea I do have school tomorrow to." Serena answered, walking with Tailki.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.