RPG Archives The Young and the Tasteless (an anime soap opera)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kyo_Masaki, Jul 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Cris and Tailki go into the apartment and Andy isn't around, they decide to go to the arcade. They find him and he tells them that he just saw Serena running out of the place really upset and if they might know why. Tailki tells Andy that he might be leaving with Cris to try and find his past. Andy seemed pained at the thought and suggested Tailki to find Serena and talk with her, but not for Cris to go. They all agreed and Cris stayed in the arcade and eventially started to play mech games, quickly having a crowd form around her as she tries to bet her high score letting of a little frustration due to the current events.
    Tailki went looking for Serena having a little trouble finding her, not knowing where to look. He then bumped into the people that she was talking to a while ago and asked them about it. They seemed odd as if they knew that he knew of Serenas secret identity.

ooc: hmm it might be interesting if you go to Libot Athena and meet Al and stuff, if you want.

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Serena flew as Sailor Moon and landed on a port called Libot. She was walking around and some guys started making rude comments to her when one of them came up to them and said, "Knock it off. Don't u guys watch the news. This is Sailor Moon from earth, a female fighter that's taken out alot tougher guys then u."
    "I'm Al by the way" he said.
    "I'm Sailor Moon, I came here to find help for a friend of mine, his name is Tailki but i think this one girl called him Bernie, do u know him?" Sailor Moon asked.

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc:hmm, Al is a little kid, just so you know, but his friends could still have done all that, that one friend of his does seem kind of shadey.

ic: Als eyes grew wide, "Bernie!! He's on earth!!! Then he's not dead! Oh Bernie, I knew you couldn't have really left us like that." Then it struck Al, "Tailki? Why do you call him that?"

Meanwhile on Earth, Tailki talked with Sereans friends and it was let out that he knew she was Sailor Moon, her friends revealed there identitys and gave a clue that she might have went to outer space, where she often goes to clear her head. This struch Tailki and thought that she may have went to Libot. He hurried back to the aracde and told Cris that he was ready to go back to Libot and to hurry, she was confussed but relived to hear that he wanted to go back with her. Tailki thanked Andy who was confussed and ran past Kamatari,pulling Cris along. They didn't really notice Kamatari who must have heard what was going on and will be heart broken. The went to were Tailki was staying, gathered what little things he had and went to the space station.

ooc: don't get made at me Baka, for having Kamatari, witness this, but I thought she should see him leaving since she likes him so much.

4. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Sailor Moon looked down at the little kid and said, "You see Al, Bernie lost some of his memories and well, i think he'll be coming to see you soon so let's go to your house. If that's okay."
    Sailor Moon then sighed and thought, "What am I going to do after all of this."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.