RPG Archives The Young and the Tasteless (an anime soap opera)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kyo_Masaki, Jul 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tailki

Tailki New Member

The new day arises and they head off to School, except Tailki (Bernie) for he was done with school, instead he headed to the arcade where he was hoping to begin his new life and get a job. When he arrived people there were all surrounding machine all making alot of noise over how good someone was at this game. Tailki couldn't see who was playing the game and didn't take much note as he headed towards the counter asking about a job.

Criss sat at the machine pulling the trigger of the gun controller and she shot at the enimies easilly gaining a high score no one could beat. The lights ontop of the machine automatically began flashing as she reached a higher score than the machine could fit. The person talking with Tailki automatically looked up and took a price from under the counter and headed toward Criss. Tailki followed.

"Ma'am.", The worker says to Cris, "This is for gaining the high score.", she is handed a stuffed animale and as she looks up to say thank you she notices Tailki standing there looking at her cluelessly.
    "Than...", Criss lost her breath at the sight of Tailki, "Bernie!! Bernie is that really you!!", she yells and runs to Tailki wrapping her arms around him, "Oh Bernie, I thought you died, Bernie, oh I'm so sorry, If only I knew! Bernie, say something, tell me your real!"
    Tailki took her and had her face him and he tries to remember what she is tailking about, who she is, "...I...I'm sorry...I don't remember you..", he says.
    "Bernie! It's me Cris, Cris Mackinsey! Al's neighbor, you know!", she says, then looks in his eyes and relises what must have happened, "...your memorie...it's gone...you aren't just joking around."
    "...yes...I do not remember you, but I do believe you. Lets go back to the apartment and you can tell me what you know.", he says to her as the person who works at the Arcade yells to him about the job, "I'll come back later.", Tailki says in responce.
    They go to the apartment and sit and Cris tells him everthing that has happened and what must have happened to Bernie.

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Kamatari was making her way along the main road to school at a slow even pace. It was a bright day already, and it would surely be a scorcher. She was just about halfway there when her classmate Koyuki rushed up from behind.

Her dual pigtails bounced in unison as she ran to Kamatari's side and straightened her blouse. The school uniform was not a choice item to run in as it always got into disarray. In fact, many of the girls at school would get together and talk about how perverted the designer must be to create such a loose shirt and skirt. It looked good on Koyuki, though, her childish features gleaming through as she stood at her full height of five feet.

Koyuki often received ridicule about her proportions from the more agressive and showy girls. Common insults and rumors flew about how she was a junior high student who snuck in just to feel cool. She was cute though, and that was partially where the insults came from.

When Kamatari moved in and fit in with the crowd, she spoke out for Koyuki, which caught a few of the other students offguard. From then on, they only picked on her behind Kamatari's back.

The two were complete opposites, but often seen together. Kamatari was loud, outgoing, and energetic - a real go-getter and crowd warmer. Koyuki was quiet, shy, and reserved. Somehow, the two had no trouble at all getting along.

"Good! I thought I missed you!" Koyuki managed between panting gasps. She sidled her bag a bit to aleviate the weight from her left side.

Kamatari's strides began to pick up with her classmate's arrival, and she put on her usual smile. "Not today. I'm running a bit slow. Had a bit of trouble sleeping last night."

"Did you see the stuff that's all over the news?" Koyuki turned to look at her face a bit better. "Things crashing from space and no one's claiming them. It's a bit weird."

"I suppose," Kamatari shrugged. "Still, stranger things have happened."

They had reached the main school gate now, and Koyuki stopped walking, and raised her eyebrows. "They have?"

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Serena ran into her classroom breathless when she felt that Tailki was going through something... then she turned around... the teacher shocked, and ran out to find him.

4. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Bernie are you o.k?", Cris asks him after she is finished telling him everything and he sat with a complinplating look on his face.
    "...Bernie...so my names Bernie and I was a piolet...beaten by you??!! Ha Ha I don't believe you...", he says not knowing what to believe, "...beaten by you...a girl! Ha Ha."
    Cris gave him a very sore face, "Hey! I'll have you know I gave you a pretty good beaten on Libot that night I found you sneaking around!", she says.

ooc: Bernie went to see Al at his house and Criss lived next door to Al and heard Bernie outside, she thought he was a peeping tom and knocked him out with a bat in the back of his head...Ouch!

5. Athena

"This is hopeless! I'm never going to find Tailki like this.. I'll have to transform."Serena thought worried about Tailki. Serena dodged into an alley and transformed, she began to run towards a section of town she had never been before but she had a feeling Tailki was there unfrtunately she also ran into one of those left over negascum monsters and began to fight it, not realizing that she was only a few houses away from where Tailki and everyone was at.

6. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"...wait...", Tailki/Bernie says looking to the window and holding a hand out to stop Cris from talking.
    "I hear it too.", she says.
    They both leave the room and go outside and see Sailor Moon fighting the monster. Bernie started running towards them and Cris began to run after him yelling, "Wait Bernie! No!"

7. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Meanwhile, Kamatari was in class doodling. Ms. Hinoyama, her homeroom teacher, with eyes as sharp as a hawk, caught her. Hinoyama could be the sweetest teacher on the planet, but when students didn't pay attention, she took it very seriously. Their futures were being decided here, so she made every effort to drill the lessons into them - always doing so in a fun manner.

"Kamatari, go stand in the hall."

Kamatari stood there, looking up and down the empty schoolhall as everyone else continued class. She sighed, gripping firmly the customary pail of water punishment as she swayed on her toes, waiting for lunch.

8. Athena

Sailor Moon saw Tailki running towards her but so did the monster it shot something at him and she quickly leaped in front of it and began to attempt to counter attack and shouted, "Tailki get out of here, this is out of your league!!!! Trust me!"

9. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Cris finally meets up with Bernie/Tailki andsays, "Bernie you nut! You couldv'e gotten yourself killed! Your not in your Zaku!"
    Thoughts went racing through his head as he slightly remembered that word, he remembered something else that he thought he mustv'e said about somehing that has to do with this Zaku, "...piece of cake...", he says.
    "What?", Cris asks looking at him very couriouslly.
    "...I...I remember something about saying that, 'Piece of cake!', somehow you mentioning this Zaku thing reminded me of it...have...have I ever said that to you...?", he asks Cris.
    Cris thought for a mment and spoke, "...I...I don't think you have, I'm sorry."

ooc: Bernie said that fixing his Zaku after it crashed on the colonie would be a Piece of Cake, he also said this about beating the Gundam, which he had to fix the Zaku to do.

10. Athena

Sailor Moon then began to force the monster back some, in order to give Tailki some time for him and his friends to get out of there. She wouldn't let tailki get hurt, he was her friend and a good guy to, she was slightly distracted and the monster sent her into the ground, making a huge crater in it. She started to get up but she needed a plan.

11. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

"Whatcha thinking about?"

Kamatari snapped from the daze she was in to find Koyuki sidled up beside her, half-finished her lunch. Kamatari's own bentou had hardly been touched.

"Thinking?" She took up a sheepish grin to iron out any worry that may have been ruffling her smaller friend.

Koyuki's features took on a reprimending look, which made her seem quite laughable. Her small stature, and tiny-featured face made it hard to take her seriously, though serious she was. "Yes, thinking." She folded her arms and looked down at the other's right hand.

Kamatari looked down to see it suspended there, chopsticks locked over strands of noodles. She could only guess how long ago she had picked them up before lapsing into thought. "Eheh, I suppose you caught me."

"So then, Senpai, what were you thinking?"

Kamatari winced a bit with Koyuki's use of "Senpai" as she always did when her friend addressed her in that way. She didn't feel all that deserving of the title. But rather than bring that up, she instead answered her friend's persistent question with one of her own.

"Have you ever met someone so suddenly, yet at the same time knowing you and that person were destined to be?"

Koyuki was silent at first. Then her face turned bright red. "W-well..."

Kamatari abruptly got up from the table. "I see you know what I mean. I need some air. See you later, Koyuki!"

As Kamatari took her leave, Koyuki begin to dwell on her own thoughts.

12. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Bernie we need to get out of here!", Cris says to him after seeing Sailor Moon being tossed.
    "...but we need to help her.", he says looking to Sailor Moon.
    "There's nothing we can do...not without our mechs any way.", Cris says as she grabs his arm and begins going the other way.
    "...mechs...that's what was a piece of cake!...I remember saying that about my mech...if only i knew what my mech was...and why i said that aboiut it...", he says while going with Cris.

At the school, Andy sees Kamatari in the Cafe and heres what she says, as she leaves he goes after her, "Kamatari!! That is how I feel for you!", he says suddenly then grows very red.

13. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Kamatari had already gotten out of earshot and sight as Andy yelled out his exasperated confession. As he stood about 20 feet from the exit to the cafeteria, he froze as everyone fell silent, turned, and looked at him.

A reddened Andy, on the spot, nervously scratched his head. "I mean...uh...'Kamatari, can I borrow some lunch money?'"

Everyone turned back to their individual discussions, and he sighed a breath of relief. Why is this so hard to do? he thought to himself as he took a seat, glumly.

Without drawing attention to herself, Koyuki was watching him with an almost jealous look until the lunch period ended...

14. Athena

Sailor Moon sighed, she knew she wasn't suppose to but it looked like she'd have to go into the Moon Princess form/ Neo-Queen Serenity form. She immediately did so and immediately used the crystal to defeat the monster then she blacked out and detransformed all the way down to the form of Serena in her school uniform.

15. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki looks back as they ran down the street and sees Serena and doesn't see Sailor Moon any where. He stops and stares for a moment. He starts running toward her. Criss noticing a moment later and turning back yelling out to him. Tailki reaches Serena and Criss begins to run after him
    "Serena...you...that was you? Are you alright?", Tailki says to her.
    Criss runs up to them and says, "Bernie it's dangerous!", then she relises that the threat is gone and that the two know each other and she asks about it.

16. Athena

Serena looks up and says, "I'm okay, just stop spinning." to the girl she says, "I met Tailki... yesterday i think."

17. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Yesterday, well I just got here last night, Oh Bernie I wish you would remember me, so much happened to you, and it's all my fault.", Cris says.
    Tailki looks to her and tries to remember, "...I...Well I'm sure I'ld forgive you."
    "...", Cris thinks of the tape Bernie left for him telling Al not to be mad at the Gundam Piolet, maybe he wouldn't be mad at her either. Cris then had a thaught, "Bernie that's it! Maybe if you watch the tape you left Al, you'll remember, oh but you'll have to go back to Libot with me, Al still has the tape, oh you'ld have to remember if you go back with me."
    Tailki thinks about this and looks from Cris a part of his old life that he doesn't remember then to Serena a memeber of him new life, "...I...I can't just leave the life I have just began for one I don't remember.", he says unsure if that's what he does want.
    "...but Bernie, don't you want to remember?", Cris says.
    "...yes...", Bernie/Tailki says then puts his hand on his forehead as if he had a headach, "I just don't know what to do."

18. Athena

"Tailki," Serena said softly, "your memories are important you really should go back with your friend. I'd go with you but I don't think you'd want me to come along. It sounds like your needed and i don't want to stand in the way of the people that need you."

Serena then quickly hugged Tailki before running off. She didn't want to influence his decison and she knew this was a decision she needed to make on her own.

19. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki looked after Serena as she ran off then back to Cris and says, "I...I don't know, she may be right but what about everyone else I've met here?"
    Cris didn't say anything and walked with him towards the hotel.
    "Do you think Andy will be back?", Tailki asks noone, then to Cris, "If he;s not home then I'ld like to look in the arcade where he works."
    Cris nods ans they enter the hotel.(or apartment building, whatever it is.)

20. Athena

Serena ran into the arcade and broke down and cried as she played a Sailor V game. "Why... why do I feel so sad?" she thought.
    Serena then shook it off and thought, "I wonder... i wonder who that Al person is."
    Then, in a split second decision she left the game and ran out into an alley and transformed into Eternal Sailor Moon and flew up and into space, she was going to investigate from the moon.
    "If Luna could see me now." Serena thought. she knew her guardian would be shocked to see her working so hard on something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.