RPG Archives Vampire Reign II - [RPG In-Game] Vampire Reign

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kamui, Oct 19, 2003.

1. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Charliase jumped from roof to roof, yet silently enough so no one would hear her. She bent down and could see Raziel talking to that creep. Charliase became frustrated quickly. She jumped down swiftly and snook up behind Raziel and placed her blade to his neck. "What did you just say?"

2. raziel's death

raziel's death New Member

"Hey, look it's..." Raziel siad as Charliase's blade got closer. "Hello, my love, nice to see you too." Raziel said with fear.

3. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Setsaki finished marinating the pork and put it onto grill grates built into the stove.

"What can I get you to drink Reina?"

4. Lestatslover666

Lestatslover666 New Member

Luicen grinned. "What took you so long? I was waiting for you to come and get this pest of my case. Well good day to you both." Luicen walked off, not looking back.

5. raziel's death

"Wow, he said you were stubborn. What did you do? Kill his ego?" Raziel said to Charliase curiously.

6. chiquitabanana

"Shut up. Leave the jerk alone, not my fault he constantly bothers me like someone else I know." Charliase kneed him in the middle of his back.

7. raziel's death

"And what's that supposed to mean? Ow! I'm fragile." Raziel said sarcastically.

Raziel turned around and flipped her to the ground.

"Hmmph, take that." Raziel said.

8. Lestatslover666

Luicen walked to a bench and sat down. He could still hear the girl and guy talking. Luicen looked at the ground and sat there in a daze, not knowing what to do next. "Well, now what? That girl reminds me too much of the girl my master told me about." Luicen closed his eyes and listened to the conversation of the others he had met earlier.

9. chiquitabanana

Charliase quickly got to her feet and delivered a strong kick to his side, kicking him to the floor. She jumped up onto the dumpster and watched Raziel. "Well Raz', feel like you need to give up?" She jumped down and pinned him to the floor.

10. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri shook her head.
    "No. It's nothing." She smiled, and turned around, "We should go find you a meal. I would give you my blood, but it won't help you again." She took a few steps back, not really caring about anything for the moment.

"Come on. Pretty soon all the humans will be hiding for a few hours."
    She glanced in the direction where she heard the scream. She didn't quiet feel anything bad now, but that did sound a little...well, bad. She wasn't one to worry about things like that, but this was different for some reason. But she didn't want to go check it out until Athena was at top notch. For all she knew, it could be a scream of a human being fed on, or something worse.

11. raziel's death

Raziel looked at her as she held his neck in the pin. "Well you should know I can take more than this." Raziel said. Raziel quickly locked his legs around her neck and flipped her forward then put her into a pin.

"S what now? You want to stop this fighting my love?" Raziel said with determination.

12. chiquitabanana

"What? LOVE? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Charliase grabbed her dagger and tried to slash at his face. "Be careful what you say to me, If I truly loved you, which I don't, I would have told you by now." Charliase tried to slip out from beneath Raziel, planning to sit on his back as he fell, and slowly start to tussle his hair. "Good dog," she might say.

MOOC: Dear Raziel and CB, you are walking on thin ice. You must let the other characters choose if your actions affect them. I.e: attacks, actions. Consider this the first and last warning. We will not have godmods in our RPG.

13. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

*Reina*
    "May I have some pork and a glass of milk, brother?" Reina asked as she climbed onto a chair.

*Athena*
    "I'm sorry Roneri, I dazed out." Athena said with a smile to Roneri, "I'm coming, I'll follow you."

<Leon, tell Reina that I love her but that I am going undercover for awhile so she mustn't let anyone think otherwise with her behaviour.> Athena thought, then added <Leon, remember this; whatever happens, I care about you and my family... I won't let any harm come to any of you.>

14. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Food...Reina was hungry. First, he would let her eat, then he would tell her of Athena's words; Leon, tell Reina that I love her but that I am going undercover for awhile so she mustn't let anyone think otherwise with her behaviour. Leon, remember this; whatever happens, I care about you and my family... I won't let any harm come to any of you.

He waited for his portion. <Thank you, Athena. I know...we'll both do our best. If we don't succeed, at least we tried. But we will succeed.>

15. raziel's death

((sorry, did not realize that was godmodding i shall try to keeo it down.))

Raziel attempted to backed way from Charliase in hopes she would not come at him "Well, fine be that way, looks like I wasted my time." Raziel said sadly.

16. Lestatslover666

Luicen got up and started to walk towards where they were fighting. "Are y'all done with your lover's quarrel?"

17. chiquitabanana

"What do you want? Seriously understand- I have no idea where Darius is. He's sort of a legend, I guess." Charliase ran off and entered a coffee shop, she was lethargic, and slowly started to nod off. Charliase had not had blood for a large amount of time, and she had no idea what to do.

18. raziel's death

Raziel stood there looking at the other guy. "Well she does that a lot, doesn't she?" Raziel said to him. "You want to find Darius?" Raziel asked.

19. Lestatslover666

Luicen looked at the guy and raised his eyebrow. "Yeah, I kind of noticed...and yes, I'm looking for that Darius dude...he might be able to help me find someone. And your girlfriend looks like she's going to pass out." Luicen pointed towards the girl.

20. Paranoid Trooper

Paranoid Trooper Reanimator

I'm back

Kentoriken kept walking down a road with a few houses on the street. Then he turned left and saw an interesting café. He immediatly started walking towards that direction and stepped in it.