RPG Archives Vampire Reign II - [RPG In-Game] Vampire Reign

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kamui, Oct 19, 2003.

1. Lestatslover666

Lestatslover666 New Member

Luicen got off the bench and started walking towards the bookstore in front of him. Then he stopped because he noticed something lying on the ground. He walked closer and saw a girl lying there unconcious. He ran over to the girl and knelt beside her. He sat there not knowing what to do.

Attached Files:

2. The_Stranger

The_Stranger New Member

The cloaked man pulled his shawl over his head, "They are not my people, and I am not willing to risk them smiting you." He turned his back on Amanda, "You are right that the time has come for me to move."

He slung his stuffbag, which he had hidden, over his shoulder. "You are different, Amanda, but you are still... conflicted. You would be a burden to me when I face the King of Demons."

It pained him to say those words, but they were the truth. "Find your true self first, only then can you come to terms. It would be that time, and that time only, for you to choose whether or not you are capable of facing the King of Demons."

With that, the cloaked man began to walk away from Amanda. Where exactly he was going, were his path lay, eluded him. But this was his course, he was sure. This was the path of Faith.

3. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Charliase rolled over. She kept hearing the voices in her head. Why had she become a vampire? The blood was infecting her body and mind. They voices started shouting at her, screaming, telling her so many different things. Charliase screamed, piercing the night sky.

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri smiled at Athena, really meaning it. She stopped when she heard a scream coming from behind them. She turned around and stepped in front of Athena. She looked around, smelling the air.
    She didn't see or smell anything off. She figured it was just someone in a fight. She glanced behind her to Athena, "You wanna go check that out? It's up to you."

5. raziel's death

raziel's death New Member

Raziel continued on his way through the city looking for some fun. He then realized that it was taking too long and he sat down. Raziel fell asleep and dreamt about his past times.

6. Lestatslover666

Luicen quickly tood up after hearing a scream. "What was that?" He looked back at the ground where he had once saw that girl. But she wasn't there. "What's going on?" He looked around, noticing that all of a sudden it was evening out. He starts to walk into the direction of where he heard the scream.

7. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Leon turned away from Setsaki. "Your story is a sad one. There's so much I don't understand, but you seem to be right. I've been running from Darius. You see...whether you know it or not, I am the rightful Vampire King. And so long as I exist, Darius cannot reach his full potential as King. You see, he drained my blood. Weakened me. You know what happens when a Vampire drains the blood of another...Well, you see, he was unable to drain me fully because...My lover intervened. It's a long painful story as well. I am the rightful King."

8. chiquitabanana

Charliase arose from her coma. <What the hell? I have to find that idiot Raziel.> Charliase turned over to see someone looking at her. She jumped back and pulled out her dagger. "Who the hell are YOU?"

9. Lestatslover666

Luicen looked at the girl in shock. "I'm Luicen...and you are?" He put his hand on the dagger and moved it away from him. "No need to worry, I'm not here to harm you.." He slightly smiles. "I just saw you lying here and, well, I thought you were dead..." He looks at her, examining her carefully. "You look familiar.. have we met before?"

10. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Setsaki stopped twirling the sword and threw it at the wall. It landed perfectly, lodged straight into the wall, the blade whistling. "That sounds about right. That explains why Darius hasn't assumed power yet.

"We must keep you alive Leon, I'm not sure if you or Reina should be protected more now."

Setsaki pulled the sword out of the wall. "What do you propose that we should do now?"

11. chiquitabanana

"I do not believe you, and I am not telling you who I am. For all I know you could just be waiting to kill me, or you could be part of Darius' crew. I think you should take your hand off my dagger as well. I do not take kindly to strangers."

12. Lestatslover666

Luicen grined and took his hand off her dagger. "You can believe me or not, I could care less. But if I was here to kill you I would have already tried doing so. Also I have never heard of this Darius you talk of. Well now that I see you're okay and not dead. Good day to you." Luicen started to walk off, but then stoped. "Hopefully we can meet again, but in better circumstances." Luicen started walking again.

Attached Files:

13. chiquitabanana

"Better circumstances? There are no better circumstances in this world, you have to live with it." Charliase started to walk away, and then gained a quick pace. She turned back to the diner and sat down at a stool at the counter.

14. Lestatslover666

Luicen opened the door to his apartment and sat on the couch in the corner of the room. "What was with that girl?.." Luicen slightly shook his head. "I can't think about it now." Luicen sighed and leaned back on the couch. "That girl though I could have sworn I have seen her before...ugh I have to know who she is." Luicen got of the couch and grabbed his coat and then walked out of his apartment, shutting the door behind him.

Attached Files:

15. deathfly

deathfly New Member

Amanda looked and made sure that the human was out safely then turned around and walked through the diner to where Charliase sat. Amanda went up to Charliase and sat on the seat next to her. "Fall off buildings much" Amanda sighed "do you know any place to find blood? By the way, my name is Amanda, what is your name?" Amanda pulled out her dagger and started to check it for any dull spot on the blade.

16. chiquitabanana

"Charliase, I know you." Charliase started eating the muffin that was infront of her. "I saw some one out by the dumpsters." She slammed the money onto the counter, and started to exit. She motioned for Amanda to follow.

17. deathfly

deathfly New Member

Amanda looked Charliase and followed her out with the dagger still in hand. Amanda looked to the dagger and put it away. "I was wondering who the vampire king is, I have something to ask him." Amanda looked and tried to smell for human blood.

18. Lestatslover666

Luicen walked back to the spot where he meant that girl and saw her talking to some other girl. He stood in the darkness watching them talk.

19. chiquitabanana

"Don't make any sudden movements, there's someone watching us." Charliase whispered to Amanda. Charliase ran to the dumpster, and slowly opened the dumpster. Pushing back the lid she jumped into the dumpster. "Now isn't this a beauty?"

20. Lestatslover666

Luicen laughed quietly. Then he jumped on the dumpster that the girl was hiding in. "Lovely choice for a hiding spot." He looked down at her. "So why do you hide from me?"