RPG Archives Vampire Reign II - [RPG In-Game] Vampire Reign

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kamui, Oct 19, 2003.

1. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

"What the hell? WHO ARE YOU? Dear Dios, why can't you seem to leave me alone?" Charliase glanced at Amanda, and rolled her eyes. "See, I don't know you- nor do I seem to care who you really are. I am in the middle of something and I have my own mission- so why are you following me?" Charliase turned back to Amanda and pulled out the dagger, sliced the arm off of the dead human, sniffed it, and passed it to Amanda. "Seems fresh."

2. Lestatslover666

Lestatslover666 New Member

Luicen looked bored as the girl talked. "If you don't care who I am.. then why do you ask?" When the girl cut the dead person's arm off, Luicen looked disgusted. "Please don't tell me you feed from the dead? Live people taste much better. Anyways I'm on a mission too..." He looked at the girl. "This Darius you talked of. I want to meet him. Can you take me to him?" He looked at the girl for a long while, then he quickly looked away from her.

3. chiquitabanana

"One. I know its better to feed off live people- but this one wasn't taken that long ago- and it is kind of hard to find people who are allowing you to simply take a bite. "Two. I can't take you to Darius or his crew. He is impossible to find, and I really would rather not meet him." Charliase turned to Amanda. " See what we get ourselves into?"

4. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Leon shrugged. "I came to you because I don't know what to do. I was so sure of myself...Everything's fallen apart ever since I turned Athena. And it's all my fault."

He seemed thoughtful. "Let's protect Reina. I can take care of myself."

5. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Setsaki sheathed the sword he was carrying and threw it back onto the rack, it landed perfectly. "Deal, but please, save both of us and her the embarressment and grief by not telling Reina. God only knows what would happen if she knew of what we just spoke in this room."

Setsaki began to make his way out of the room, "Would you like something to eat? I'm starving."

6. deathfly

deathfly New Member

Amanda looked to the vampires and shook her head. "We only cause the trouble we get in, and I must find this ‘Darius’ and ask him about my brother and my father." She turns to Charliase and smiles. "There is better food close by if you go for the scent."

Amanda walked to the corner and turned. When she got there she went up to the roof of the diner to see the landscape. She saw the tallest building and went to it. When she walked inside, she saw nothing, only darkness. When she took her first few steps, she felt herself being human again, like in the presence of the hunter, then grow weak. She knelt at the wall then collapsed and laid there unconscious.

7. Lestatslover666

He looked at Amanda when she mentioned Darius. "Who is this Darius though? Do you... think he can help me find someone?"

8. Old_Coyote

Old_Coyote New Member

Darius was a statue. He stared at a pale orb in the sky barely visible through the heavy cloud cover. He became numb to the world around him. He let the feeling engulf him and the world around him faded to darkness.

In from the darkness Darius could see two silhouettes, they were in battle, one fighter landed a blow causing the other too fall, the smell of blood, then Darius saw that it was he standing over the fallen warrior moving in for the finishing blow, then a familiar smell filled his senses and a small silhoutte emerged from the darkness, the vision then exploded into a turmoil of confusion and pain, Darius was able to take only one clear image from the ensuing chaos of the vision. The image was of his slain body laying before his enemy.

The vision then faded back to the darkness from which it originated then the world around him returned to him. He was alone. Visions of what was to come or what could be were not a rare occurence for the King of Vampires, but never had he experienced one like so strong or so sudden. The vision worried him at first but then he realized what a blessing this was. Now he could prevent this possible future from becoming reality.

Darius set about looking for his minions, already planning the prevention of this vision.

9. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena turned to the Roneri and smiled and said, "Yes, let's check this out. I would like to join in on a fight... things have gotten quite dull."

10. raziel's death

raziel's death New Member

Raziel had yawned and gotten up form his little nap.

"Might as well try to find Charliase ... I miss her," Raziel said.

Raziel jumped up to the roof top and peered toward his last meeting area with her and then decided to head that way. Raziel walked at his fastest pace to get to her if he could find her.

"O Charliase where can you be ? I wish to see you again and cure my broken heart." Raziel said with much passion.

11. Lestatslover666

Luicen looked to the girl whose name he didn't know and yawned. "Why must you be so stubborn and not tell your name? I told you mine. The least you can do is tell me yours. A pretty face such as yours shouldn't keep their name hidden." He smiled slightly, and hoped he wouldn't get slapped in the face for what he just said.

12. chiquitabanana

Charliase stepped out of the dumpster and pulled out her dagger and placed it to his throat. "Don't call me pretty." Charliase slapped him and then she took her dagger and cut his cheek, slowly licking off the blade Charliase backed away and started to run out to the dark black night.

13. Lestatslover666

Luicen grinned and followed the girl. "Aw, now, you don't have to be so cruel to me. I was only being kind." Luicen smiled at the girl. "Just tell me your name, that's all I want." Luicen stared at the girl and waited for her reply.

14. raziel's death

Raziel noticed a flash from the sun off of something and headed over to the spot. "Hmmm looks like blood here and fresh at that." Raziel thought. Raziel looked to the ground and saw a trail. "I should follow it. Maybe it will lead me to her." Raziel thought with hope.

15. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

"I'm not very hungry...Since...It wasn't so long ago that I turned Athena. I don't know if I ever want to eat again. But if I don't eat, something like that might happen with somebody else!"

He tried to consider everything. "I just don't know."

16. chiquitabanana

Charliase was getting pretty furious with this idiot who was constantly bugging her with her name. "Leave me alone, you bloody idiot, if I had cared to tell you my name I would have done so ages ago. I don't have time for your petty crap and I don't have energy to waste on fighting you- do you understand?"

17. Lestatslover666

Luicen raised his eyebrow and laughed. "Well isn't that too bad. I'm sorry to have bothered you. You just looked familiar and I wanted to know your name. Good night." Luicen turned around and walked away, not looking back.

18. raziel's death

Raziel was quickly running down the street toward the bloodstains. Raziel noticed a person in the distance who was walking toward him. "Hmm, I wonder who this could be." He said with confusion. Raziel got closer to him. "What is your name and why are you bleeding?" he said in wonder.

19. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Setsaki snickered, "Take it a few steps at a time. Well, I'm going to go eat, come if you will."

OOC: Back from Vacation

20. XXIXreformed

XXIXreformed New Member

Hills walked through the town square. He was looking for a job, seeing as he was broke.

"Man, I need a job."