RPG Archives Vampire Reign II - [RPG In-Game] Vampire Reign

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kamui, Oct 19, 2003.

1. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Leon...Leon just took off and ran. He ran as far as he could. He didn't know where he was going, he didn't know what the consequences of his actions would be, but he ran. He ran without running out of breath, because vampires don't get tired, he ran without getting aches or pains in his muscles. He ran.

And when he stopped running, he found himself at the door of Reina's house once more. <Athena! I don't know what I'm doing...be safe. What should I do?>

Athena...It wasn't right to ask her to make that decision.

2. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Setsaki saw Leon and gave a warm smile. "Welcome Leon, I'm glad you could come. I'm not sure why you are here, but please, come in. The more the merrier." Setsaki extended his hand for a hand-shake.

3. Meaikoh

Leon shook his head. Then he shook Setsaki's hand. "I don't know what I'm doing here either, to tell the truth...I don't know anymore. When things started out, I was so sure of myself...but now...All I know is that I have to protect Athena and Reina, because it's my duty to do so. Athena...for now she is safest where she is. I just took off and ran...and somehow, I've ended up here, where Reina is."

He looked beseechingly into Setsaki's eyes. "Help me. I need to be told what to do...just like a puppet of the King. Just like I once was."

4. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Seeing the exchange between Setsaki and Leon, Felicia realized once more that she was at the right place, doing the right thing.

"A puppet?" she asked softly. "You are not meant to be a puppet. No one is. You can rise above yourself and be certain of your goals. Look forward." She then cast her gaze to a spot beside her feet. The real-world experience was almost overwhelming. Almost.

5. Kamui

After hearing this, Setsaki smiled even more, and it became a more warm smile.

He took off his sunglasses and revealed his blood red eye. Then, he stared right at Leon with his strange eyes. One black and the other blood red. Some people had said one look into his eyes could help them find themselves.

Then, after about two minutes of gazing into Leon, Setsaki said "I can't help you. You must help yourself. I believe there is something inside of you, something which you are afraid to let out. I might be wrong, but it seems like there is. You must find out what to do with what you have in front of you and inside of you."

After his tiny sermon, he looked at Felicia and smiled.

"I think you both can find what's inside of yourselves that makes you so special and unique. I think you can find what makes you, you. We all have our one special ability or trait that makes us unique and opposite of others. In the end, we will all need to use our abilities to decide the outcome of the final battle.

But come, both of you. Come and train. Come with me into this house of mystery and sorrow. Come with me."

He walked into the door-way and looked back at Felicia and Leon, awaiting movement.

6. Paranoid Trooper

Paranoid Trooper Reanimator

Kentoriken felt a shredding headache, but didn't care. He had just regained his consciousness, and started to get up. He started to walk away from the place where he had become unconscious.

7. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena smiled in spite of herself when Leon left. <He'll be safe.> she thought... <I will continue with our plot here.>
    She gazed over at Roneri and smiled as she made her way over to her.

8. Meaikoh

Leon was relieved to let somebody else take charge for a change. He followed Setsaki gladly into the house.

"Thank you, Setsaki."

He hadn't liked Setsaki at first- had found him arrogant, and maybe a little 'holier-than-thou' and perhaps a little too proud of his power...but he understood Setsaki better now. Setsaki wasn't so bad.

9. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri turned her head once more to Athena, leaning against the wall with a grin, "You seem to be making quite the impression." She said, "You better make sure I can protect you, you know."

10. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Felicia followed Leon into the house, nodding her thanks to Setsaki. Once inside, the feeling of imminent danger subsided but did not completely disappear. This was a safe place. If only for the moment.

11. Athena

Athena couldn't help but grin back and said, "I hope that I'll be able to protect myself one day but until then... I'll do my best. What do you mean that I'm making quite the impression? What did I do this time?"

<Hmm... why do I feel so comfortable with Roneri?> Athena thought.

12. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri grunted, "You're just too confident." She smiled. She found it amazing that she was able to even talk to Athena. After all, they hadn't started off on the...best of terms. She sighed, "Well, we should be leaving. I don't have a good feeling about something I've been sensing for a while."
    She looked over to Darius, "Do you sense that too?" She asked, quietly.
    She didn't want Athena to be around a hunter. Let alone Darius.
    That thought made her smile...
    He was strong enough to take care of him self...but she was still very protective of him. She wasn't sure why. But she was. And, as far as she knew, he didn't seem to have a problem with it.
    "I don't recognize this hunter's smell. I don't like it."

13. Athena

Athena smiled at Roneri and said, "Alright, let's go then."
    Athena took a couple steps closer than cocked her head to the side and asked, "Where are we going? Are we going somewhere to train?"
    Athena looked over at Darius... he had been silent for so long.

14. Kamui

Setsaki walked into the house and closed the door.

"Well, I will let you do what you will for the present time being, but sometime, I will make you both train. If you must sleep, go into the bedrooms, if you must eat, make yourself something in the kitchen. As for me, if you need me, I'll be in the armory."

Setsaki walked off towards a small sign leading him to the armory.

15. Meaikoh

Leon had no need for food. He had already...It hurt him still...he had already fed off of Athena, and would be quite sated for a while. Leon had no need for sleep; his kind rarely did so. He...he didn't know what he could do here. He supposed that it might be a good idea for him to seek Setsaki's guidance. After all, despite having had little respect for him before, Setsaki seemed to have many more ideas than Leon at the moment. And maybe that was why he had come to this house, knowing Setsaki was there.

He followed Setsaki into the armory. "Setsaki..."

What did he want from Setsaki? He didn't know. "Setsaki, can you tell me what you know about all of this? I have a lot of time to listen, and no need for food or rest."

16. Kamui

Setsaki looked at Leon, not in a glaring way, he just looked. It wasn't a look of judging, but just a look. "You want to know what I know? Alright, but you must listen to the best of your abilities, some of what I say may seem impossible. And you must trust what I tell you."

Setsaki walked over to a rack of swords and pulled one off the rack. It was a samurai sword, black handle and sheath. Or what could be seen of the underneath sheath that wasn't covered by a golden dragon. He pulled the blade out and began to twirl it around.

"Let's see, where to begin? Ah yes! It all started about 100 years ago, Darius had gained power of my countries underworld and planned to launch a mass attack on the president. It succeeded and the government of my country fell. I was actually the one who slit his neck, the president. But little did I know I was helping Darius to gain power.

"Once the government fell, Darius gained control of the world and it became what it is today. That's the condensed version of the past.

"Fast-forward to the present, I have become a rouge half-breed who hunts Darius to stop his reign of terror. I'm not sure why you are here. But I can tell you that you must train.

"Now... what else do you want to know? Do you want to know about why we are here? Do you want to know of what is to come?

"If you wish to know of the future, just remember one thing... Der Wille vur Macht."

17. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Charliase left the bookstore and went out to the street, she could hear gunshots far off in the distance along with screams. Charliase scaled a wall and climbed to the very top and pointiest part of the roofand closed her eyes. She could hear thousands of voices, all of them getting louder, and louder. Charliase slowly lost conciousness and fell of the roof onto the hard concrete ground.

18. Lestatslover666

Lestatslover666 New Member

Luicen sat on a bench outside of a store, waiting patiently. He closed his eyes and sighed. Then started to mumble to him self. "Another day has gone by and I still havent found her. Where is she?..." He let out another short sigh and then sat there in silence.

19. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri wrinkled her nose.
    "We should leave him. I don't think he wants company right now." She put a hand on Athena's shoulder and led her away.
    She glanced back at Darius for a minute, then turned back around. She shook her head.
    "Oie..." She muttered.
    She looked at Athena, "So, where would you like to go? I've got forever, and nowhere to go myself." She smiled.

20. deathfly

deathfly New Member

Amanda heard the footsteps get closer and she looked to the human and whispered; "You must look for other humans if you wish to live, I can take you there. They will take care of you. On sight, they may kill me, but I am willing to risk it. The others are too close and can probably catch your scent from through the walls. We must leave soon.”