RPG Archives Vampire Reign II - [RPG In-Game] Vampire Reign

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kamui, Oct 19, 2003.

1. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

[RPG] Vampire Reign

OOC: Please read the Announcement before posting.

BIC: Setsaki finished tidying up his house and walked out side as he grabbed his coat, glasses, and gun. The door had the word 'Human' written on it in blood. Which meant no vampire could enter.

As Setsaki walked down the street as he put on his holster for his long-barrel 45 and then his trench coat and glasses, he scaned the piles of dubris, looking for a sign of life.

"Where is my target?" Setsaki said as he walked and loaded his gun.

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena saw another human down in the streets and ran towards him and shouted, "Help! My Vampire Master wants to turn me into a Vampire!"

1 person likes this.
  3. Darien

Darien Guest

Darien hid in the shadows, the human girl begging the human boy for help was pretty there was no doubt in that but he didn't know if she was worth fighting another vampire for. He'd have to wait and see.

1 person likes this.
  4. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Leon Aldoux was pondering the meaning of certain events that had happened a short while ago when he heard a strident cry. Something deep within him was moved by that cry and Leon spurred into action.

He located the source of the cry. It was a girl, standing in the street, being chased by a vampire.

Leon intercepted the vampire, putting himself between the vampire and this girl. He released the catch on one of his throwing knives by moving his arm a certain way and it dropped down into his hands. At first, he said nothing, he just kept the knife in a defensive position.

He looked towards the girl, knowing that it was risky and that the vampire could use this as an opportunity to attack. <I have full confidence in my abilities.>

"You there, move farther away," he called to the girl, unsure of what to call her. He turned back to the vampire. "What your relation to this human girl is doesn't concern me, but what you're trying to do to her does. This human is now under my protection and I'm going to maim you now."

Leon hated to kill, it appealed too much to his vampire instincts. His human side loathed the scent of blood. He wasn't going to kill.

He struck the other vampire quickly, knocking him unconscious. He walked towards the girl. <Amicus humani generis...That's you, Aldoux.>

5. Athena

Athena nodded and took a few steps back when he told her to. Then when he started to approach her, she walked towards him and met him halfway and said, "Thank you, I am Athena and I am forever in your debt."

6. Darien

Darien Guest

Darien grinned he now had his answer if the halfling before him thought she was reason enough to fight for then she must be. He debated rather or not to come out into the open there was still the human boy out there and then there was also the fact that the halfling and claimed the girl to be under his protection. After a moment of indecision Darien approached both of them and said, "So you saved this girl, Athena from being turned into a vampiress. So is she going to be your slave now or can I claim that right?"

7. Kamui

Setsaki walked past the gathering and the turned around, having fully loaded his gun, he pointed it close to Darien's head. "I sense that you wreak of blood."

Setsaki pulled the trigger! The bullet shot out to barrel and went whizzing towards Darien. But it was just placed perfectly that it didnt hit him and whizzed right by him. There was a blood-curdaling screem and then silence.

Setsaki slammed his gun in its holster and walked towards the gathering. Never taking off his sunglasses.

8. Meaikoh

"Nobody is claiming that right," said Leon tersely. "She is simply under my protection. Would you try to take her freedom away?"

Leon hadn't yet put away his throwing knife, and weighed it dangerously in his hand. After a bit of consideration, he put it back into his sheath. <I don't think this one will cause too much trouble for me to handle.>

Then, a new person came out and shot at Darien's head! Somehow, Darien wasn't injured. The assailant was walking away.

"Quo vadis?" shouted Leon at his retreating back, speaking a language that this person would only know if Leon's instincts were right.

"Human...Athena, stay close to me," said Leon in a low voice. It was about the volume of a whisper, but Leon wasn't whispering.

9. Athena

Athena nodded and stayed close to Leon she didn't trust this other vampire and didn't know what she should but she knew that Leon wanted her to keep her freedom so she would do as he said.

10. Darien

Darien Guest

"Yes I think I may just decide to take that right, thank you." Darien said to the halfling, "Is she worth going into a fight over to you? I promise I won't turn her into a vampiress."
    Darien then smiled; he enjoyed fighting. He smiled at Athena then said, "You could save this one from a lot of trouble if you just surrendered, Athena."

11. Kamui

"Sorry for being so abrupt. But my target was behind you and you were about to die. I had to save you." Setsaki bowed to Darien.

Afterwards, Setsaki walked off into the darkness, always watching where he tred.

Setsaki grabbed out his sword and twirled it around. the blade had the words sanguis letum engraved on it. And the engravings had been filled with blood. So it stood out. He an his hand across the blade and and it made a low hum.

12. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vencil was watching the peculiar gathering of people from a nearby rooftop.
    "Hmm... Only one human... The rest are either Vampires of halflings... This could turn out rather interestingly, but I'd rather not see too much bloodshed yet..."
    He leapt off the building, landing near the group gracefully. He raised his armblade towards the vampire that wanted the human.
    "I'd suggest you step away from her..." he said quietely. "I wouldn't want to have to hurt you..."

No signatures while your RPin. -Kamui

13. Meaikoh

Leon looked up at Vencil. "This is my fight."

Then, Leon reconsidered. "I'm sorry...Thanks for your help, actually."

Leon looked at Darien. "Will you fight both of us for this human girl?"

Leon was concerned about Athena. <Esto perpetua.>

14. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vencil glanced over at the half-vampire that was protecting the girl, then looked at the girl. She was indeed human, which he thought odd considering how she had said her vampire master wanted to change her... Then he looked back at the vampire they were protecting her from.
    "Answer me... Why do you desire this human so much?" he asked.

1 person likes this.
  15. Old_Coyote

Old_Coyote New Member

Darius looked out over the ruins of the once great city, from the roof of a skyscraper. He then turned to his disciples and said "You know why we have come to this city. It is rumored that this is where the Yamamori headquarters are."

<Plus this is where he was last rumored to be headed.> He thought.

"Our first priority should be to find the Yamamori, remember they are stronger than most humans. Their bullets bite with the wrath of God. Don't underestimate them." He looked at some of the more impulsive vampires "And try not to let them know the vampire king is in town."

"We should also find a good stronghold of our own. The rooftops are not easily accessible by humans and they shall serve for now. But its not impossible for humans to get up here, and some of these buildings after enduring the foolish wars of the humans but barely stand, they could fall at any moment. We can't stay here in aeternum."

"But for now we hunt."

1 person likes this.
  16. Darien

Darien Guest

"My reasons would confuse you." Darien said, "Although confusing your minds would probably be easy. All I have to say is at the moment she is worth fighting both of you for. Now little female human do you really want me to hurt these two because you are too selfish?"

Internally Darien couldn't believe how cruel he was being but for now, he needed to keep up this facade. He grinned and said, "Which of you would like to begin?"

17. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vencil lowered his weapon a bit, studying the vampire.
    "Hmm... You're only a child... How long has it been since you've come into the immortality of the damned? No more than twenty years... A mere blink of the eye compared to how long I've wandered this hell... You think it's fun, don't you? But after your first century, you'll begin to realize it isn't all fun and games... It's a shame most of you have no reason to keep on living... Like I do... My search continues..."
    <Yelsa...> he thought to himself. <I will find you...>

18. Athena

Athena didn't know whether to feel honored or unnerved that two vampires were protecting her from one. She shivered as she listened to them yell at each other. She closed her eyes and wondered if maybe it would have been better to let her master turn he and keep the two vampires in front of her from harm. She shook off the train of thought and whispered, "What's done is done, I can't change that."

19. Meaikoh

"Your reasons are foolish. Perhaps this other will not fight you, but I have no sympathy for callow youth. I know appear to be young, but that is a matter of willing deception."

Leon didn't like to talk. This Darien really rubbed his fur the wrong way. Suddenly, a sliver of pain hit him. It was the desire to hunt and kill and maim...It wasn't his desire.

<Ach! He's here! He's here for me...And perhaps for the Yamamori rumoured to reside here.>

Leon fingered his throwing knife thoughtfully, ignoring all around him. <De mortuis nil nisi bonum, I suppose.>

Leon finally snapped to attention. "You, young one, I will not fight you without proper incentive! Give me a reason! You know that you cannot take Athena without going through me, but I have ways of preventing that from happening."

<Even at half-strength, Aldoux, you always will have confidence in your abilities to take anything thrown at you. But perhaps it is because this one is young and without experience...>

20. Nepthys

Nepthys New Member

Asu knelt to one knee, and placed a fist over her heart. She closed her eyes. She stayed there for a moment in silence. She then kissed her index knuckle, touched her forehead, and finally the cross. Opening her eyes she stood and lit a candle. She then stood slowly.
    “Holy Mother, be blessed. Deo favente.”
    “How do you know God is a woman?” It was Rin’s voice, arrogant and cocky.
    “How do you know she isn’t?”
    “Never said I did. Why do you pray anyways?”
    Culpa.”
    He repeated the word, and she smirked at his comment “What the hell does that mean?!”
    Asu shook her head and walked out, “Figure it out.”
    She absently checked both her guns, and made sure her knives were in place. She walked out of the doors, then out of the Yamamori headquarters. She shut the door firmly behind her and looked up at the sky. Someone had told her once that the sky had been clear, and at night there were stars. She wondered now what they may look like, what it would have been like to feel the sun on your back. She leaned against a wall and flipped open a file. There lay any information she might want for her next mission. They wanted her to find Lord Darius, inform them of where he currently was, attempt to kill him, and mean while try to find any of the Yamamori who had been sent on the same mission. She wondered if the Elders were becoming mad, or just desperate. Glancing over the file she decided that it may be both. She tossed the file into the air and with a quick gesture they burst into flames and disintegrated before it hit the ground.

1 person likes this.