RPG Archives Vampire Reign II - [RPG In-Game] Vampire Reign

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kamui, Oct 19, 2003.

1. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vencil snapped back intro reality, and raised his blade back up at the vampire.
    "Answer me, boy... Who is your allegiance to? The Vampire King? Yamamorii? Shenjuki?"

2. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri stayed in the shadows behind Lord Darius, staying close to him at all times. In the shadows, no sign of her was clear, except to him. She looked at him, "Shall I accompany you, or go on my own, tonight?" she asked quietly, still hiding in the shadows.

3. Darien

Darien Guest

Darien smiled and said, "My alliance is to myself. I have no allegiance to anyone although, I may change that."

He looked at Leon and said, "Very well then... let's see if I can do this!"

Darien tried to run off with Athena.

NO CHARACTER CONTROLLING!
    First and last warning-
    MT

4. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"PUT ME DOWN!" Athena shouted as she pounded on Darien's back.

When he still didn't let go she slapped him in the face and at the same time tried to kick him where it counts. She glared at him and continued to claw at him.

5. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

<I was going to move in to save her...but she looks like she's doing fine on her own,> thought Leon, a firm believer in letting people help themselves. <She's brave, that one. I think my instincts worked for the greater good this time.>

6. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vencil was suddenly in the way off the vampire.
    "I'd suggest you put the girl down..." he said. His arms were crossed across his chest, the armblade gleaming. He was ready to kill, if need be.

7. Darien

Darien Guest

Darien laughed and put Athena down with his hand still on her arm and said, "Sheesh, you're a fiesty one."

Darien then turned to the others and said, "I guess I'll have to try this another time..." He smiled then tossed Athena towards Leon and said, "Goodbye for now."

8. Meaikoh

Wordlessly, Leon caught Athena. <Ecce signum...Exitus acto probat.>

A wave of heat washed over Leon.

**Shall I accompany you? **

"Agggh!" he said, then recovering. <This has never happened before in this way...It has become stronger since I left the homeland.>

9. Athena

Athena stood up and turned to Leon and asked, "Are you alright?"
    She was worried about him when he yelled out like that. She turned to Vencil and asked, "What's wrong with him?"

10. Darien

Darien Guest

Darien turned to make sure Leon caught her then he went onto the rooftops and saw Lord Darius, he approached him cautiously and said, "Lord Darius, I am Darien, I am thinking of joining your cause if you can convince me that I should."

11. Old_Coyote

Old_Coyote New Member

"We shall hunt together, Roneri." Darius said. Then from behind he heard someone approaching.

"Lord Darius, I am Darien, I am thinking of joining your cause if you can convince me that I should." He smelled him on Darien, it was very faint but his smell was unmistakable. This vampire was foolish but maybe he knew something. He would go easy on him.

"I think that you should convince me that you are worthy to join me and perhaps I won't kill you," Darius told Darien. Then he motioned to Roneri who was standing in the shadows. "Roneri and I were about to go hunting, you're welcome to join us. In fact we'd be... insulted if you did not."

"I can smell human on you. Why don't you introduce us to your friends."

12. Darien

Darien Guest

Darien immediately remembered himself and said, "I apologize Lord Darius, I forgot myself." Then he bowed and continued, "I have no human friends. I tried to carry off a human girl to make her my slave when her old master was defeated but two vampires named Leon and Vencil stopped me. They are only a couple streets away below, I would gladly bring you to them if you wish."

13. Akasha

Akasha New Member

"I'd suggest you take the girl to someplace safe, and fast..." Vencil turned towards the direction that the boy had gone off in. He could smell him... "We are about to have some company, I am guessing..."
    With that, Vencil darted up to the shadows of a nearby rooftop to try and see what was happening. Sure enough, there was the child, bowing before the Vampire King, Darius.
    <So blood is going to be spilt this night after all...> he thought to himself.

14. Meaikoh

Leon nodded, and held Athena gently by the wrist. "Let us go now, you and I."

Leon looked around. He didn't want to be here if Darius was headed this way. He spotted a small alcove. <Over there!>

He began to run towards that point. <Not today, Darius, not today. I guess fate or something different decided that I won't face you now. If you should catch me...I'll fight to the very end of my strength.>

Leon closed his eyes a moment, even as he ran. <Eheu fugaces labuntur anni!>

15. Athena

Athena followed Leon and with one last look back she wondered what in the world was going on.

16. Old_Coyote

Old_Coyote New Member

"Your foolhardy attitude can get you destroyed but it can get you far if you can back it up." Darius said to Darien. "Lead the way."

When they arrived, the human and the halfling were gone. <I could howl with rage.> Darius thought. <I smell him everywhere. I must find him.>

He spotted a vampire on the street below. "You there! Where did they go?"

17. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Setsaki continued his walk up stairs to the top of the sky scraper (yeah, he is walkin up there).

As he went, he loaded his gun. Then, he opened his trench coat. The inner part was linned with Silver Stakes, silver bladed daggers and throwing knives.

Setsaki slammed one of the Stakes into his hand and pulled it back out, watching as the blood dried. "And this one will be for ye Darius. My uncle."

18. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

"You there! Where did they go?"

Akiko turned and blinked in surprise at who stood behind her. <The...Vampire King..what is he doing here?> She remained there, jaw unhinged for several moments before she realized what he had asked. Looking around she shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly before flicking a stray lock of hair behind her ear.
    "I do not know my lord. I have only just recently come to this area myself and have seen no one save yourself since I have arrived. But I shall help you find whoever you are looking for should you allow me to accompany you." Dropping to one knee Aki glanced up seeking the vampire kings acceptance. "I am at your service my king."

19. Athena

Athena and Leon had reached the small alcove and just in time to. Athena heard someone say, "Where did they go?"

She peeked out, staying concealed, and saw what had to be the Vampire King and Darien was with him as well as two female vampires. She looked over at Leon and whispered in a barely audible voice, "What's going on. Why is the Vampire King looking for us?"

20. Meaikoh

Leon applied hand to face. <Ah...Ignotum per ignotius...Should I tell her or not? If I tell her, I am placing some of my burden on her shoulders...It simply isn't fair...>

Leon looked at Athena seriously. "They aren't looking for us exactly. If only Vencil had saved you, they would not be looking for us with such furor...they would find other prey. No, they aren't looking for us."

He sighed and continued. "They're looking for me. I won't burden you with the why. He's looking for me and there will be no rest until I am found or he is destroyed."

<Quot homines, tot sentatiae...There will be other times to tell the tale.>

"I'm from outside this city...outside this country...When I came here, the hunt renewed. I could leave you...They probably won't pursue you if I'm not with you."