RPG Archives Vampire Reign II - [RPG In-Game] Vampire Reign

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kamui, Oct 19, 2003.

1. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri, still unseen, examined the two vampires very closely, making sure they were no threat. She edged closer to Darius, "I can smell them. They're close." She said quietly.

2. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vencil crept along the rooftop, keeping to the shadows, until he was behind the group of vampires.
    <If they happen to find the girl, then I'll attack... Otherwise... It isn't worth it yet...>
    He knew that with the Vampire King, was another vampire, a female, keeping to the shadows. He wasn't able to see her, but he could faintly smell her.
    <Trying hard to keep yourself hidden...> he thought to himself, <by masking your scent... It works on the weaker beings...>
    He began to think about his battle plan for if he had to attack...

3. Nepthys

Nepthys New Member

Asu felt a buzz on her hip and she quickly pulled out a small black square. She quickly flipped it open and a screen appeared, snowed for a moment before a face appeared. The picture was slightly broken, and when he spoke it was almost completely covered up by static.

"Asu! Thank God. Someone tripped an alarm in the 15th sector. It's not the first one, but no one was cleared for the area. And I'm getting some odd readings. Two are human, but there's two others. Not sure what the hell they are. Anyways. Can you go check it out?"

Asu paused for a moment then sighed, "Yeah, Pol. I'll go check it out." She frowned slightly, I hate wild goose chases. Especially when there's hardly any point, "I'll call you when I know what it is."

Pol grinned, "Thanks Asu. I owe you one." He broke the connection and she closed the screen and put it away.

"Yeah, you owe me one." Asu checked both her guns and headed toward the 15th sector. It wasn't too far out, and part of a city in ruins. It would probably be the best place to organize an attack, but no one knew where the Yamamorii head quarters were, and even if they did no one would attack. Or would they?

Asu reached the sector a little while after, once reaching it she paused. Lifting a finger she carefully drew two characters: Spirit and Air. She combined them and placed the spell on herself. A simple invisibility spell, her speacialty, but it did leave her slightly drained. The buildings made it so that she didn’t need to spell her shadow, something that would have probably left her exhausted afterwards. Asu walked silently and her eyes shifted tirelessly. If something was out here she wanted to see it before it saw here. First she wanted to find the two humans. Lifting a finger she paused for a moment wondering which search spell to send. She decided to take the easy way out and pulled a card out with a spell pre-written on it. Tossing it up in the air a thin red light streaked out then split into a blue and green light. No one else would see the lights, unless a magic user themselves, but she could see it as clear as day. She followed the blue light, blue meant it was closer and she wanted to end this little search quickly. She followed it for a while and stopped when she heard voices. She frowned and looked at the thin almost white line before her. It didn’t fork which meant…Vampires! They were in the city. She quickly turned around and went down a small alley. Thankful for her spell she pulled out her com. Turning it on she called one of the Elders. It turned on and a grumpy old man appeared.

“This better be important…”He paused as if to register her face, “Asurani.”

Her eyes narrowed slightly, “It is. There are vampires in the 15th sector, as well as two humans. Pol also informed me of two other beings, but he’s not sure what they are. I have to go now. I’m too near to talk.” She turned it off and put the com away again. She glanced down the alley way, Deus vult..

4. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena took a deep breath and said, "Well then Leon, I guess you're going to be stuck with me because I'm not going to leave you by yourself. Two is always better then one plus better odds."

She silently thought, "I don't know what I'm getting into but I'm sticking with him... and I'll help him however I can."

5. Darien

Darien Guest

Darien cursed himself, he could smell her in the air yet he couldn't find her. He turned to Lord Darius and said, "I am sorry, my Lord. They're gone but I will find them then come straight to you when they are found."

Darien then began to let the smell lead him and he started climbing a building next to the one that Athena was hiding in.

Edit: Nobody knows that Darius is looking for Leon specifically- it was only in his thoughts.
    -MT

6. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vencil watched as the vampire that was after the girl start looking around in the building next to the one they were hiding in. He knew he had to do something, so he raised his armblade, making it reflect light from a streetlamp in such a way as to catch the girl's attention. After she and the half-vampire noticed him, he motioned for them to run as soon as he got the group's attention.
    <Heh heh... Time to have some fun...>
    Vencil stood, and walked out of the shadows. He leapt from the building, landing right in the center of the large group of vampires. He stood, blade ready.
    "I hear you're looking for a human..." he said. He then raised the blade. "The blood of yours that will be spilt this night will not compensate for all the innocent humans you have slaughtered... But it shall do for now..."
    With that, he leapt at the nearest faceless vampire lackey, tearing it completely apart with his blade.

7. Athena

Athena started down, once she was sure Leon was following, and ran down the building side stairs. She landed on the ground face to face with the vampire that Vencil wasn't busy attacking.

8. Darien

Darien Guest

Darien was face to face with Athena and immediately grabbed her about the waist and held his own fangs close to her neck and said, "Anybody make a sudden move and I'll turn her."

9. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Leon gave Darien a look of pure danger. <Damn it, Aldoux! Don't give him the satisfaction of responding...Athena! Errare humanum est. If she's turned...>

Leon spread his arms and lifted them slightly in a sign of surrender. <I can't let her be turned.>

Leon glanced out of the corner of his eye up towards Darius, keeping the other eye on Darien. <Darius...who knows what you'll do? Corruptio optimi pessima.>

10. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri slowly moved closer to Darius, "Should I go?" She asked. She looked over to the halfling, "My lord, look." She said, glancing towards the direction he was in, "Is that him?"

11. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

OOC: Plz try to slow down the posting a bit. I dont get that much time online anymore so I am considering taking the posts per day down. Dont show me I am right. Try to post as little as possible while still mainting an active character.

BIC:

Setsaki opened the door on the sky-scraper. "D**N!" Setsaki cursed and fired a shot of his handgun into the air.

Setsaki took off his trench coat and revealed his vampire wings. He flapped them and was off into the air trying to find Darius. He had longed to meet with his famous, if not infamous uncle.

12. Old_Coyote

Old_Coyote New Member

Darius looked at the new vampire who had come to join him. He felt that it a new ally could be useful right now. "You are wise to join us." Darius said. "We're looking for a human girl, and a half vampire."

"I can smell them. They're close." Roneri said. He too could smell them but he couldn't tell where the smell was coming from. There was something else it seemed familiar, it was coming from nearby.

He looked to rooftops trying to see who was there. Then something on the rooftop moved and there was a brief flash of light.

The figure on the roof jumped into the midst of his hunting party. "I hear you're looking for a human... The blood of yours that will be spilt this night will not compensate for all the innocent humans you have slaughtered... But it shall do for now..." The half vampire said. He then proceeded to started attacking his loyal followers.

Roneri was asking him what to do. "Quickly stop that half-vampire attacking my followers. I'll go after Leon," He said. Darius walked towards Leon slowly with his sword drawn.

13. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri looked back at Vencil. She silently, but quickly, moved to about three feet behind him. She stayed there for about ten seconds, examining him.
    Fool, she thought.
    After that ten seconds, she snap punched him over the back, drawing his attention away from the faceless minions. She jumped back into the shadow's waiting for another good moment to attack.

14. Nepthys

Nepthys New Member

Asu leaned against the building; they would send a squad pretty soon. A group specialized in the protection of the Yamamorii. She turned her head and saw the white line flicker and turn a shade of blue. Cursing she pushed off the wall and drew her guns. Humans were too few to be risking their lives so carelessly. Sounds of fighting and Asu took an intake of breath, a sign of annoyance. If who ever it is dies I will not be to blame.

Even as this thought crossed her mind she sped up. She looked at the line and blinked in surprise as the second line appeared close to it. She frowned. If this was a Yamamorii pulling some prank… She ran up the stairs silently and two at a time. She took in the scene before her; it was safe since she was hidden from view by her spell. She noted the Vampire grunts and dismissed them. They were quickly made, and easily dealt with. No, it was the female and the group that left with one of the Vampires. They were the leaders, and the female was probably second in command.

She then looked at the man who had fallen Vampires lying around him, his weapon dripping with their blood. She pondered, Two clans fighting against each other? Surely they wouldn’t waste their own so carelessly. She smirked. One way to find out. She lifted one slender finger and carefully wrote a character in the air. It symbolized Light, and as soon as she finished she covered her eyes and a bright flash absorbed the area. Her shadow flickered around, the only sign she was there.

Any Vampire who felt that light would be mildly burned, not a lot, but enough for Asu to know what was what. And who her enemy was. For the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Or so the saying goes…

15. Athena

"Darien, don't do this to me... you know that if you turn me I will be the complete opposite of what I am and then.... you know you don't want that. So please... please let me go." Athena whispered.

Athena waited awhile then she said, "Besides Darien all the anger I've ever had would then be multiplied and focused on you and I know their are ways vampires can harm other vampires and my life as an undead would be focused on destroying you..."

16. Darien

Darien Guest

Before Darien could respond he felt light on him and then a burning sensation. He cried out and let Athena go then tried to see what was causing him to burn.

17. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Setsaki landed on another building top and searched around, "He isn't on this one either."

Setsaki had an idea!

He flew straight up into the giant dust cloud blocking out the sky and once he hit the surface, he covered his eyes. He had never seen anything so bright as the sun.

Then, he turned around and looked at the smoke cloud and pulled out a stake with a cross carved on it. He threw it into the cloud and said.

"Now this stake will find you Darius." And so the stake hunted Darius.

18. Akasha

Akasha New Member

As Vencil rose from having been flipped over by one of the vampires, a searing light envelopped the area. He covered his eyes, protecting them from the light. His skin tingled a bit, and he realized this was some sort of sun spell. It was meant to burn, but not kill vampires. But his human side was still predominant now, so it barely caused any damage. When the light finally faded, he looked around, trying to find the one that had attacked him. It was a female vampire. The one that had been hiding in the shadows behind Darius. He pondered over whether or not to end her life, too, but decided that it would probably not be the wisest decision right now...
    <She's strong...> he thought. <A lot stronger than the others... She must be his second in command...>
    He swung his arm back, decapitating a vampire that was about to attack him from behind, and then lowered his weapon. He spoke up.
    "It seems as though we've fought ourselves somewhat to a stalemate..." he said. He glanced over at the human, who had escaped her capter when the light struck. "And judging from that light... There's going to be a Yamamorii hit-squad right on top of all of us quite soon. And I'm not stupid enough to stick around when they show up, as they tend to shoot first, and ask questions later..." He jumped into the air, landing next to the girl. "So I think it's time to leave..." He took the girl's hand, but didn't force her to go anywhere yet, waiting for the other half-vampire to speak.

19. Darien

Darien Guest

Darien glared at Vencil and said, "Don't think this will get you off the hook. " then he turned to Lord Darius and said, "My Lord, what do you wish to do?"

20. Nepthys

Nepthys New Member

OOC: Athena, I'm not sure if you would count part of this is controlling your charie or not, so if you want me to change it I will.

Asu pulled out one of her guns, spotting the human girl. She understood what the man was now. A half vampire. Something that would never truly belong to vampires, and would never be allowed to live with the humans. She moved forward, the spell that hid her dissappeared which made her look as if shadows melted off her. She shot twice, once at the halfling and again at the vampire. As she did this she quickly moved her finger in an Air symbol. She split it in two parts one went to the girl and the other she held. The first landed on her and she pulled the second one back. This took less than a second and the girl was yanked from the ground and landed neatly in her arms.

She turned quickly, knowing she had only a few seconds of surprise on her side and if that. Running she held the girl tightly, mildly surprised at how light she was.

"Girl, I need you to stay as still as possible. Those accursed vampires are probably following us. I'm expecting a surprise of my own though." She smiled at the girl, trying to comfort her. Looking in front of her she added "I'm Asu, an Yamamorii assassin."

She jumped down the last bit of stairs, kicking the door open. Her gun still in hand she shifted slightly and handed it to the girl, "If you can shot them..." She let her sentence falter and she smiled with amusment. "Yarrol! They're upstairs. Leave two of your men with me please." She set the girl down softly and looked at her, "This is..." She let the girl say her name and looked at Yarrol who spoke quickly.

"Asu if we're not back in five, send for back up again. And I can't spare anyone, you'll have to defend yourself and your friend. I suggest you get back to HQ."

With that he turned and headed up the stairs, his hit team following. The last man quickly wrote in the air and all of them seemed to vanish. Asu turned to Athena and smiled slightly.

"Well, this wasn't what I was planning on doing. Are you alright? You're not bitten or anything?" The last questions were more serious than her first comment. She had to do what was needed first.