RPG Archives Vampire Reign II - [RPG In-Game] Vampire Reign

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kamui, Oct 19, 2003.

1. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Setsaki smiled and had a little laugh. "Heh, fools." Setsaki looked around then unsheathed his sword and then he slit his wrist.

About 15 seconds later, the wound had closed up and stopped bleeding. "Little do they know about me, and what I am capable of!"

Setsaki beat his demon wings and was off into the air, headed towards his house.

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Leon was, to a certain extent, awake. His prone form gave evidence otherwise, but he was conscious inasmuch as he could think, if a bit sluggishly. <I don't even have the strength to open my eyes...>

Leon was in a detached state of consciousness. He was hypersensitive of everything that was happening to his body, but he was unable to do anything about it. <I'm always cold...There is no blood that can warm these veins.>

Leon tried to save up enough strength to do something. <Did Darius curse me? What is the matter? Why can't I move? I don't understand! No, I do understand...but I wish I didn't. Blood...blood is what I need. Because, if not blood, what is it that can remedy this condition of mind? How am I going to get blood if I can't move?>

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri watched as Setsaki flew away. She narrowed her eyes.
    Looks like I'll be watching that one...She thought to herself. She followed Darius, returning to the shadows, readying herself, in case they found any new allies or foes. She stayed close to Darius.

4. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena then turned and left, heading for the general direction of her house when she spotted someone she knew in the streets lying down. She looked closer and was positive that it was Leon and, seeing that he wasn't moving, she ran to him and said, "Leon! are you alright? Who did this to you? Are you alright? Answer me!"
    Athena then lifted Leon up, somehow even though she wasn't that strong and said, "My house is nearby I'll get you there and I'll help you."
    Then she raced towards her house.

5. Meaikoh

Leon tried to reply, but couldn't. <Thank whatever gods that haven't forsaken me that she found me...Although it is dangerous for her to be in close proximity to me, better that she find me than the Yamamorii or a hostile human, or even a vampire.>

Leon tried to move once more. He managed to lift his head for a brief second before his strength gave way again. <Ha...who did this to me? I did this to myself...or no, Darius did this to me, a thousand years and some agone.>

He sighed inwardly, since he couldn't any other way. <But I don't understand...why now? Why in this important moment? How will Athena know how to help my condition?>

6. Kamui

As Setsaki landed in front of his house, he cut his hand again and smeared blood on the door, then as it was still wet, he put pieces of garlic and used the blood almost as a glue.

He walked into the house and layed down his trench coat and sheated and put up his sword.

Setsaki walked into the kitchen and started making some food.

7. Athena

OOC: Darien asked me to post for him again, he won't be back until Monday or maybe even later. I'm posting via email from him.

DIC:

Darien followed Darius and looked around for any clues. A couple of times he swore he could sense Athena's smell but he wasn't quite sure.
    "My Lord, I am confused, I could vaguely sense the spell caster's magic but I can also smell the scent of the girl? Am I wrong in her scent?" Darien asked, not daring to look Darius in the eye since he was not Darius' equal.

AIC:

Athena saw her house come into view and quickly ran into it and placed him on the couch. The place was slightly dusty but untouched and exactly how it had been left years ago. She had noticed that he had lifted his head up earlier and said, "I'll be right back, I'm just going to go get a bowl with some water and a rag."

Athena walked into the kitchen and got a bowl out and started to put some water in it, but the water gushed out so fast that the bowl slipped out from her hands. She went to catch it, but didn't and it shattered, one of the pieces scratching across her lower arm and drawing blood. She ignored it and filled a second bowl with water and brough a rag and walked into the living room.

8. Meaikoh

Leon heard the clatter of the bowl breaking. <Hmm? What's happening out there?>

Athena walked, back in, holding a bowl filled with water. <What?! What's that? Blood!>

Athena was close indeed now. The smell of blood was maddening. Leon sat bolt upright and latched himself onto Athena's arm, drinking deeply <Ah...blood...Wait! This is Athena!>

Leon's instincts took over in that instant. He couldn't stop himself from drinking right then.

9. Athena

"Leon! You're okay!" Athena said happily when she saw Leon get up but when he latched himself onto her arm her eyes widened in shock and she said, "Leon? Wha..."
    She trailed off, she couldn't believe he was doing this... then she realized that the smell of her blood must have awakened his evil vampire instincts and she tried to regain her composure. She was growing weaker with every second and in a vain attempt she tried to get out of his grasp. When she failed she was barely able to whisper, "Leon, I know you're stronger than this."

OOC: AND NOW FINALLY Reina makes the scene.

ReinaInCharacter: Reina walked up to Asu and said, "What was that? I heard people talking all the way from downstairs."

10. Meaikoh

<STOP IT!>

Leon broke off his deadly kiss, but not before Athena's flailing arms hit him on the cheek, a nail tearing into the skin. A single drop of blood fell onto Athena's cut.

Leon shook his head to clear. "Athena...I'm so sorry...How could I do such a thing...I- I'm so...Athena, you have to get away from me. It's dangerous to stay. If I fail to control my instincts again, it could mean the end for you. I can't take that risk. Leave. Now."

11. Athena

Athena looked at Leon as she allowed herself to sink to her knees and thought, "But I can't leave you... I want to stay and I feel as if I should."
    Athena had no idea that this message was relayed to Leon and she took a deep breath to calm herself and assure herself that she was fine. She then looked up at him and thought, this thought went through as well, "I refuse to leave you."

12. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri stopped in mid-step. She sniffed the air.
    Blood... She said in her head. She looked to Darius, unlike Darien, looking straight into his eyes, "I smell blood. Should I go check it out?" She asked, quietly. She looked in the direction that the smell was coming from. Her eyes narrowed.

13. Meaikoh

"I refuse to leave you."

Leon gave Athena a look of mild confusion. <I hear her in my head...How is this possible?>

Leon shook his head once more, barely keeping his instincts in reign, and he sent out a tentative thought to Athena, hoping to convey emotion more than anything else. "If you die, and I am responsible, so dies also the last of my humanity. I am already just a shell. This blow would be the last, and I would fall into darkness."

Then, Leon realized he was thinking in Danish and Latin. He thought again to Athena. "I can't let you die."

<Here is the test. Can she really hear and send thoughts?>

14. Akasha

Akasha New Member

As Vencil staggered through the streets, he smelled something. It was faint, but he could tell exactly what it was.
    <blood...>
    Something began to happen inside him. He needed the blood to replace his own... He hungered for it...
    <b... blood... must... control it...>
    He kept staggering in the directin of where the fight had taken place, but the smell grew stronger, beckoning him.
    <but... h-h-iii m-must... I need... uhhh... I...>
    His eyes dialated, and went wide.
    "Must FEEEEEEEEEEED!"
    With amazing quickness for his lack of blood, he ran in the direction of the blood.

15. Athena

Athena's eyes widened and she said, "I didn't realize that I already meant that much to you nor did I think I represented something as important as your last part of humanity. But Leon... I'm sorry, I can't leave you even if I wanted to, I couldn't. I'm too weak to move and I... Leon, please let me stay with you, I promise that I'll become stronger and there won't be a next time as long as I can help it."

16. Kamui

Setsaki smelled the blood and just went back to his cooking, "So, the girl couldn't hold the blood in. And that fool Leon was too tempted by it, weakling!"

As the chicken simmered, Setsaki walked into a training room with a tree, he shook the trunk and leaves began to fall. As he saw each leaf fall, he sliced it in half. His sword was moving at an incredible rate.

About fifteen minutes later, he finished and looked down, every leaf was in two pieces, save for one. "AHHH!!" Setsaki let out a scream and slit his hand again and smeared a streek of blood against the wall next too about 20 or so other streaks. As the wound healed, Setsaki licked the blood and said, "Mmmm, tasty."

Setsaki walked back out and attended to his cooking.

17. Old_Coyote

Old_Coyote New Member

"You're not wrong. I smell her too." Darius said "Follow the smell, I'm sure it will lead us to the Yamamorii." He continued on the path. He was following a third smell as well.

<He was here. His smell is strong but he is weak. He had to stop. That is why his smell lingers so.> He thought. <If I can find him in this state perhaps I can end it now.>

Athena's scent suddenly sharpened. The fresh effluvium of blood filled his nostrils.

"I smell blood. Should I go check it out?" asked Roneri.

"I'll check out the blood. You, Roneri and Darien, pursue the Mage. Blood should be flowing like wine, should you find the Yamamorii." Darius seperated from the rest of the party, in search of blood, and the emperor of ice cream.

18. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri nodded. She glanced at Darien, "Try and keep up." She said, moving ahead. She smelt the air. A familiar smell hung around the area.
    Probably one from earlier. There's a chance... she thought to herself.
    She followed the smell as sharply as she could. She quickened her pace. She stopped in an area surrounded with buildings.
    It reeked of human. She looked around, narrowing it down three buildings.
    They're in one of them...

19. Kamui

Setsaki finished his cooking and sat down and ate it.

After he finished, he put up his sword along side 2 others and then layed his longbarreled handgun on a table.

He walked into a room where he lay down and slept for a while.

20. Athena

DIC:

Darien nodded and followed Roneri. When they came to the houses he looked at the choices then ran into the first house he turned back and said, "Empty... looks like it hasn't been used recently."

AIC:

Athena looked at Leon and thought, "Please don't cast me aside..."

RIC:

Reina looked up started at Asu and said, "What was that, it sounds like it's close by."