Recreation Vampires: Blood is my wine

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VampirePrincess, Aug 11, 2002.

1. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Loki the Raven god Of lies..

KaMe

2. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Eh, some of them turned out pretty good... except Rigor Mortis. o_O He wanted to be a Necromancer, so when he changed he was able to raise the dead and such. -_- That one was just bad, last minute decision 'cause I couldn't come up with anything else.

3. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Telekenisis based on what we liked to do?

DEAR GOD, TELEPATHIC DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION!!!!!!!

Hmm that is interesting tho, telepathic hit men, or telepathic swordsmen? >.<=

4. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Hmm, maybe I should have actually done my research before setting that as his name. Too late now, I'm stuck on the idea, so maybe Kame, you could explain? Or maybe I should stop being lazy and check the damn encarta ;).

Kind of has nothing to do with the thread, but what do you guys now about a fallen angel named Loki?

By the way, it's your story, Ark, but as for Rigor Mortis:

a) he kinda needs a different name that's less obvious. Maybe something that still means death. Stiffness after death is kinda a funny name, plus, almost everybody knows what it means.

Something that has "Mort" in it. I dunno.

But as for his special ability, necromancers didn't always raise the dead, sometimes they just talked to them. (see 'Eye of the Hunter' for more details) And if I wanted to be a necromancer in life, when I was a vampire, I'd have the ability to maybe see they dead or speak to them.

Coz, what if one of the vampires wanted to be all-powerful in life???

5. VampirePrincess

VampirePrincess New Member

Loki... Is an interesting name say to least... Loki is bascly a strong name.

6. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

How about a french vamp? named D'Mortanio or something like that...itd be interesting, like Ezcyooze, me, mamuazelle, may i suck your blooh?

7. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Loki is a nice name and all, but for some reason, when I picture a Fallen Angel named Loki, Matt Damon just keeps popping into my head. :dizzy2: (You must have seen Dogma to know what I'm getting at)