Video Games What was your first RPG???

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Quistis, Mar 16, 2003.

1. Quistis

Quistis New Member

I just love RPG's, but I was wondering what was your first RPG game and what system was it for???

Mine was Yoda Stories. It was soo cool and fun. It was for my computer and I played it till it was out of new games to play. It had a little luke that would go on missions when Yoda told him and sometimes he would fight Darth Vader.

2. Fushigi Rockna

Spyro, it got me into the world of gaming, even tho, I don't think it's an RPG technically...

3. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Mine was the original Final Fantasy for the Regular nintendo. After that I got Final Fantasy 2 and 3 wich were on the super and then I got Final Fantasy 2 and 3 for the regular (two deffrint games than the super versions) they were only released in japan so my dad had to have imported

4. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

uh..... Ledgend of Dragoon....i think... yeah, it was. still stuck on that one, oh well. ^^

5. Karmi

Karmi New Member

I love that Rp! It is my favorite rp! Any way, my first RPG was, The Legend of Zelda for NES (Nintendo Entertainment Sytem" the orginal.

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????????

My first computer rpg was septara core. And my first ps2 was kingdom hearts. And if thats not an rpg, then my first one was dark cloud 2.

7. Metman

Metman Guest

Final Fantasy 3/6

I have only found 3 more RPGS that match, or beat it in quality. FF7, DW7, and Chrono Trigger

8. rauko_ganwethrin

rauko_ganwethrin New Member

my first rpg was...golden sun...i think:confused: :sweat2:

9. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

My first RPG, (that got me hooked at least)- had to be Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time. Best darn game I ever played. That is until I began playing the Final Fantasy games....

10. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Its gotta be....Kings Quest

But Zelda, was the first RPG game on the Super Nintendo :D

11. Kaneda_345

Kaneda_345 The Star Stealing Boy

Seiken Densetsu II. The greatest RPG ever made.

12. Phalanx

Phalanx Long Live M2A!

Has to be "Zelda" for NES. It was the greatist thing I ever played and I still can't beat the thing (can't get that white sword with the blue handel, that old guy won't give it to me). The graphics weren't great, but damn was that fun.

13. Spike

Spike New Member

zelda was considerd an rpg..?are the nintendo link and zelda rpg too.?if they are then zelda was my first rpg for nintendo-but if not my first rpg was FF1..that game is so hard but awsome

14. minjigga

minjigga New Member

hmm..if zelda is a rpg, my first was that, fo nintendo. other than that i would prolly say mario rpg, for super nintendo. that was a great game. yes it was.

15. Phalanx

Phalanx Long Live M2A!

I'd have to say that the original "Zelda" is an RPG (the one in the gold cartridge). It had all the basic qualities of an rpg, a large map that allowed the player to explore without being "guided" like the way side scrolling games are and there was also a main character that advanced in skills and can obtain a assortment of weapons, potions, rings and other stuff I fogot about.

I don't know about the NES version of "Link", I never really got into any of the other games besides "Zelda."

16. Stos

Stos New Member

My first (and only) NES RPG was Zelda. Than my first SNES was Zelda, but if those are not RPGs than my first was the SNES Final Fantasy III, I think. If I played one before that than I do not remember. My first PC RPG was also Septerra Core, that was not that fun, but it did have a good story. I wonder if I should buy it again (lost the one I had) and finally beat it. But my first PSone RPG and the game that really got me into RPGs was Final Fantasy VII. They really need to remake that game with today's graphics.

17. Lady Nahga

Lady Nahga Guest

zelda.. =)

*reflects* i luv rpg's ~ i play them whenever i have time to; as far as console systems go, i would have to say that my first RPG experience was "The Legend of Zelda" for 8-bit NES ~ i remember the very 1st commercial for the game...ever since, i'm an addict for decent rpg's ~ either fantasy or sci-fi.. :sweat2:

my ultimate favorite console RPG to date goes to ~ Chrono Trigger 1 / squaresoft..

18. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

My first RPG was Dragon Warrior 1. Oh, the old schooled goodness....I still play it, just to kick some ***...hehe...and how did that dude learn all those spells, anyway? Just magically POOF you can now make an enemy go ablaze? That's odd...

19. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

the original zelda, was just astounding. got me hooked on games. that was along time ago, i wouldnt mind finding another copy and playing it again

20. Princess Zelda

Princess Zelda New Member

My very first rpg is the legend of zelda a link to the past for nes...
    One, of the reasons why I am a complete zelda freak to!