Recreation Women RULE !!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zanza, Jul 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Have fun girls .. And take that boys :D !!!

Its so cool to be a woman .. :D !!

Women:-
    -Men need 10 hours to fool the Devil .. While women need 1 hour !
    -The Devil is the Man's master and Woman's Pupil !
    -Women can forgive the cruel and hard treatmen, but never forgive the careless .. !! (true .. true)
    thats for men's sake-Women take years to change their men, but in the end they yell at him and tell him he is not the man she married .. !!

These are few things that I translated from arabic to english.. I am sure that you didnt really get it .. but I wanted to share .. :catgirl:

2. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

What's not to get?
    At the risk of sounding evilistic, this seems like a pretty sexist line of discussion. Nobody rules. Aren't we equal? Why can't we all just get along?
    In an ideal world, there would be no men or women, only "people" (although that might make reproduction a little awkward ;)).

3. Zanza

Staff Member

I just wanted to grab your attention guys :D:D !!
    And it worked ;) !

Right .. we are equel .. and right again .. the reproduction will be little awkward :sweat: !!

4. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

I could start a very Very Angry debate right here but im not going to..

KaMe

5. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

ya know, i would love to see a pregnant man...cause i sure as hell don't want to go through that.,...lol

6. Zanza

Staff Member

LOL BB .. :D!!
    YOu know .. thats the great gift of women .. they can handle the pregnant and giving birth to the child .. while men cant .. !!

Thats what I heard .. :rolleyes:

7. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

thats just stupid.. If men Had a womb and could birth a child we would.. BUT our bodies are not made to.. Now if you want to go into the PAIN thing.. there is a thing called a Pain threshhold.. Once you pass it you dont feel how much it actualy hurts.. some ppl pass out. Both WOMEN and MEN have it.. And passing a gull Stone is actualy the most painful thing..!

KaMe

8. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

lol .. I just imagined Kame pregnant!!

You guys are lucky that you dont go throught the things we girls go through!!

9. Zanza

Staff Member

LOL Toomaa :anime: !!

BTW Kame .. I said that what I heared ..

10. Odango_rose

Odango_rose New Member

I think that we are all equel. And I think that it isn't really right to bring up the pregnancy subject, because you know that if guys were built to have kids they could. but they aren't soooo....

I feel guilty because, well I will use that against a guy again even though it's really not fair... :(

Girlz do go through more than guys do, but I still want to be a girl.

I'm glad that we have opend up some good issues. I know some boards who start to talk about things like this and teens. man would that make big contraversy on this board.

11. rei

rei New Member

i have rather strong feminist beliefs.. therefore i find sexism in either direction absolutely ignorant and extremely annoying.. but i know this was only joking so im not going to go all milant and preachy here.. hehe..
    yes chicks knock out the kids and deserve a friendly pat on the back for the, but we couldnt do it without our male counter parts, so theres a pat on the back for them too.. cause look what theyve created. ladies and gentlemen.. i give you the human race.. uhm.. and i suppose, you can take your pat on the back back if you dont like the product.. hehe..

*heart* rei

12. Vash

Vash New Member

I'm feeling a little weirded out here. I've read heaps of anti-male humour before, some funny, some not, but I've never read any anti-male humour before that was so profoundly misogynistic!

The feminist in me is really disturbed that it wouldn't be obvious to everybody that these jokes are bagging women not men!

13. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

*Takes a second look*

hmm .. I guess the first joke is stating that women could use their body to achieve things instead of their intillagence
    ;) I like number two and there isnt anything wrong with it
    #3 and #4 is stating that women are dumb!

Zanza, Oh how could you?!
    quick zanza, delete the thread before anyone notices ;)

14. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

i kinda thought the same thing vash but didnt want to say anything...! especially the devil one or whatever...yeah i agree that without men and women there would be no life and we all know it so cmon do we really even need a discussion like this?

*only opinion*

15. Vash

Vash New Member

Nothing wrong with #2???
    Am I missing something? Isn't the implication that women are the creative source of evil?

16. Vash

Vash New Member

You have a point EB, this started off as a joke thread and has ended up belonging on the 'buy an argument' thread!

I really hate sexism and value men and women equally myself. One thing that really annoys me is when women behave badly towards men (for instance, treating them like sex objects and without respect) and justify it in terms of revenge for all the years of masculine oppression. Two wrongs don't make a right!

Be excellent to each other!

17. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

i totally agree there as well there is no reason someone of one sex (m/f) can harm another or treat them badly etc. bc of what happened in the past heck those people werent even an idea when all that stuff went down! they had no control over it so shouldnt be punished for it ne? well here i go and i told myself i wouldnt get too invovled here...sigh oh well like vash said "Be excellent to each other!!" and ill leave it at that (most likely...)

18. Zanza

Staff Member

Well .. I show few great things about women and few things that shows the opposite :D !!

Like almost what everybody said .. We are equal ;)

19. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

sorry...wasn't trying to start an arguement..was just syaing, "ya know? i think i'd really like to see a pregnant man. wouldn't that be neat?" lol was tryign to be funny...please, i would so not want to be a man...i really like being a girl(aside from the period thing anyways...grrr there's your tmi! lol) cause well...we're squishy and can embarass ppl easy...like grabbing ourselves in from of friends...(not...i have no probs using my breasts as probs for jokes in front of my friends...they're all used to it anyways lol) tho, guys are alot stronger and go through a whole lot more than girls do i think...phsycologically anyways...

20. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

there is more argument going on here than the "Id like to buy an argument" =s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.