Recreation Women RULE !!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zanza, Jul 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naru

Naru New Member

oi....sigh

Now look at the topic were in now Mordeth lol! I have the same opinon as neoblacklady. I'd wait for marriage for that type of thing! Hehe if musashi were here i'd bring up the monkeys! LMAO!!! The painted face monkey with a small wee-wee! And how the females butt turns red when its fertile and......anyway its a long story we kinda joked and had some big laughs....ahem anyways...:rolleyes:

2. Vash

Vash New Member

Yeah, I don't believe anarchy could work either, KaMe. I'd love to be able to but I don't see everybody being selfless and cooperative if it's left up to them.

Multiple orgasms though...I do believe in those...

3. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

bberry, practice makes perfect dear :)

4. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

Yah Naru we are on the same page!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Mordeth:sweat: hehe
    wowsers! the topic flew well at least women and men rule..
    :glazed:

5. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

hmmmm.........well everyone seems to be giving their opinion so why not me.

One thing that gets me is the whole equality of the sexes thing.
    Men and women are not equal. In theory we have equal rites under the law. But we are in no way equal. We're far to different to be equal. No one is really equal men/women, black/white, rich/poor are all too different to be equal.
    Before people start drawing the wrong conclusiosns, I'm not saying anyone is inferior to anyone just different.

Anyway. I'm with kamekaze, racism will never go away. The human race will never stop being pissed off about things.

and yes I think women do have it good with the whole multiple orgasm thing. A lot of them seem to be hessitant to talk about it though. Hell, if us guys could do it we wouldn't talk about anything else.

6. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Mad_Hamish is correct in what he says..

The Man/women Who came up with the Saying All ppl are equal yold the bigest bunch of rubish ever made.. My dad taught me that and it will be true till the day I die.. There will alway be someone who has it better and someone who will always have it worse then what you have.. if we were all equal the world would be a Utopian Scociety!

And as or this comment

and yes I think women do have it good with the whole multiple orgasm thing. A lot of them seem to be hessitant to talk about it though. Hell, if us guys could do it we wouldn't talk about anything else.

seems that not to many ppl around here want to talk about it.. ITS TABOO!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@ Why who Knows...

KaME

7. Naru

Naru New Member

OKies I have no clue what you rtalking about with the multiple orgasms...I get one here and there but there rare...Anywayz can we change the subject? This is discusting...am I the only one that seems to think so.

8. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Eh, it's not really taboo, I just find it pointless to talk about. o_O You can orgasm multiple times, whoopedy doo! You get a cookie! Pfffffft. Big deal. There's more interesting things to talk about than that.

9. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

Taboo? Man that just limits conversations.
    Some of the best conversations are about so called taboo subjects.
    This is just a point I'm making. I don't really have that much to say on multiple orgasm topic.
    I just like saying it cos it makes some people uncomfortable and some even get pissed off.

10. Naru

Naru New Member

Thankyou! Thankyou!! I was getting really annoyed with that subject!!! Kisses feet..

11. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Well its not that i dont want to talk about it.. its just lots of ppl around here get edgy about such topics.. So i guess i more or less avoid them..

KaMe

12. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

Hell I'm thinking of devoting a whole post to the topic now.
    I can just imagine the people squiriming in their seats.

13. Naru

Naru New Member

Exactly...Why do you guys like talking about such peverted things anyway? OR do you like seeing people get mad?

14. neoblacklady

Im with Naru.....
    why exactly??????:confused:

15. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Naru, Neo; in my experience, some people are just basically seeking attention and thrive off the misfortune and other negative emotions of others. Just don't let it get to you. ::shrugs:: :) Don't let 'em see ya' sweat!

16. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

I just like messing with some people. Sometimes they get mad as a by product.
    But it's generally just to people who seem to take life to seriously or are easily offended(their just to easy, I can't resist).
    But I was just kidding about devotiong a thread to it. I don't want to honk people off to much.

17. neoblacklady

taking your advice.....Arkanjil:)
    it doesnt bother me anyways.....
    i speak that way behind closed doors :D

18. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Life is a Grand Adventure.. when you get kicked in the nuts say.. Man that hurt but im still alive.. nothing to get mad about.. when you crash your car.. say hey im alive not hurt no one else is hurt.. life goes on.. When someone talks about sex.. and you dont want to here it .. say thats not my cup of tea.. cause i want to be a nun.. Life goes on.. worrying about stuff is not healthy.. Let alone net stuff..

KaMe

19. Naru

Naru New Member

Sigh:sweat: I guess I'll take ArkAnjil's advice too...people like him and Jitsumi like the negative attention...

20. Naru

Naru New Member

Ok...I honestly don't care if you talk about this...but I don't wanna put in my two cents, this is stuff I would rather talk to with a best friend or my boyfriend...thats where I would feel most comfortable; not with people I don't know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.