Recreation Women RULE !!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zanza, Jul 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

Nah I'm not a negative attention seeker. It's just topics like this deserve to be made fun of and have fun poked at them.
    Depends on the topic. Music on the other hand is a serious matter.
    Get what I mean?

No point in getting over dramatic about it.
    Feeding off misfortune and negative emotion.
    you make me sound like satan or something you give me too much credit.

2. Naru

Naru New Member

yes i see what u mean...no I dont think ur satan or anything..sorry I didnt mean to insult u.

3. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

Nah I'm not insulted. I'm pretty hard to effectivly insult me.
    No need to apologise, it's not needed.
    When people take me too seriously it's almost an insult though.
    A lot of people are uptight these days, too serious about things.
    It just gives you an ulcer. People should learn to relax.
    I'm not accusing people here, cos I don't know you guys.
    So I can't very well point fingers.
    But it's just the net people.

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

well, my little rule is that if ya don't wanna discuss something online....don't. tis easy. i personally am getting into the habit of comfortably talking about sex with some of my better friends...

and yes mord, i'm sure practice makes perfect,.....just...nothing yet ;) lol doesn't help that my bf and i are each others firsts....now there's delving into unknown territory...openly talking....oooo....least we don't have a virginity thread....heh

5. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

*MO whips out his map

nope.. I don't believe I know where we are.

And how the hell did a monkey get into this thread?

6. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

oh..dear..god. .. the temptation...

*mouse pointer hovers above "new thread" button*..

must..re..s..i..s..t......

7. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

open the doors and shout it out babe :) let the world know..

8. Naru

Naru New Member

and yes mord, i'm sure practice makes perfect,.....just...nothing yet lol doesn't help that my bf and i are each others firsts....now there's delving into unknown territory...openly talking....oooo....least we don't have a virginity thread....heh
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So.....Ok I don't think I know what your talking about....me baka....but if you are talking about what I think you are, I believe I already mentioned waiting until after marriage for that.

9. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

heh, I am hoping to never get married, but I am at least going to wait until I am with someone I know I like and have deep feelings for before I do *the deed* with said person :)

casual sex is all well and good, and marvellous fun I'm sure. but it's just not something I am interested in

10. Naru

Naru New Member

Ya but I don't understand why people do that...and than they leave the girl, and she has an abortion...I hate that! Its creul you are killing someone's life! Also its commiting mortal sin....its not right save it for someone you truly love, its the greatest gift you can give.....as That Guy would say....Anyway this is what I believe...u can do what u want, this is what i think though

11. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

*blink*

what the hell are you talking about? :)

12. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Casual sex, you silly!

Naru's saying that sooner or later sex will lead to pregnancy. And we, as mature responsible adults (ROFL! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!) Will support her financial needs (BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!) and adopt the baby (yeah, right).

I've seen this happen many times. I belong to a church choir. A girl of mine got pregnant, and well, as a catholic choir, i thought we would be responsible about our sexuality. Oh well, what can I say?

Anyway - about 90% of our beliefs and convictions don't come because of a rational analysis. They come because of TV!!! TV says sex is a "wonderful, beautiful thing" not matter if it's with someone we won't be in our lives.

OK - save it for someone special, someone you love. But what about the breakup? I read somewhere that couples that engage in sex and later break up, have bitter memories of the relationship. On the contrary, couples who do NOT have sex and later break up, have fond memories of the relationship.

Just think about it.

13. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

"I read somewhere that couples that engage in sex and later break up, have bitter memories of the relationship. On the contrary, couples who do NOT have sex and later break up, have fond memories of the relationship. "/

sorry, but that is the biggst load of bullshite i've ever read in my life :)

there is nothing wrong with sex, or sex before marriage, as long as you don't go around having sex with every man/woman you meet, cos that is very dangerous, but as long as you are careful then *shrug* it's no big deal.

14. Vash

Vash New Member

Having actually tried sex it really does rock. Whether casual sex is a bad thing is debatable. I have never had sex with someone I wasn't in love with at the time, but that is just a matter of personal taste. I'm not interested in sex unless I'm in love, or at least think I am. But I have a friend who has heaps of casual sex (and he's always responsible about it, always practises safe sex and has never got anyone pregnant) and it seems to work for him. He's a really happy guy.

15. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

heh, I'm sure it does :p

16. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Hey as Long as your practicing safe sex and not using ppl for your own gains. Have as much sex as you want but if things go bad make sure you step up and take the heat for any accident that may hapen..

And NARU Abortion is NOT a Mortal SIN.. I rather not see a child come into this world if all its gonna see is welfare and abuse..

KaMe

17. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

Don't rule out sex completely until the last minute. I mean we'd all like this fairy tale romance that you talk about, but it doesn't always happen.
    I'm not really sure what drives people to deprive themselves of it either. I mean would you love your husband/wife to be less if he had plenty of girlfriends/boyfriends? I doubt it.
    I'll agree with Mordeth on that statment too.
    And sex is rarley casual.
    Except maybe to prostitutes and poeple who can pick up the opposite sex with incredible ease(not that I'm reducing them to prostitutes).
    The rest of us have to go through the blood, sweat and tears process.

eh but in the end it's whatever floats your boat.

18. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

"Have as much sex as you want but if things go bad make sure you step up and take the heat for any accident that may hapen.. "

that about sums up my feelings too, if I ever sleep witha woman and she gets pregnant, I hope that I would be man enough to be there for her and the child.

and er.. no nmore abortion talk please? that kind of discussion isn't fun and always ends with some people getting hurt and angry, we all have our views on that and a discussion on an internet web forum isn't going to change those views...

:)
    Mordeth, who wubs you all

19. Naru

Naru New Member

Hey guys werent we supposed to be talking about something completely different....oro, were way off topic...

20. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Yeah, now back to the topic at hand... girls kick ***, yeah! ...... ::shifty eyes::

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.