Yu-Gi-Oh! Yu-Gi-Oh! (manga)

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Stardust Phox, Jan 6, 2003.

1. Miko

Miko New Member

They had a few pages in color in SJ, but they were never of Mokuba.

2. Dilandau

Dilandau Highly Disturbed

Well, I don't know about manga-version Seto, but he DID initially have green hair in the anime. (If I can find the screencaps I had of him, I'll post them.)

And yes, Noa Kaiba does indeed have green hair, but it's more of an aqua-green than Seto's original toxic waste-green. XD There's also a significant age and height difference between the two, so I'm pretty well certain that I'm not confused. ~_^

3. Fushigi Rockna

Yes Kaiba did have green hair in the first series. and red eyes o_O Yuugi's eyes were red too and Anzu's were brown. Even mokuba had green tinted hair.
    And trap cards were called 'trump' cards. O_O Anzu also worked at another place other than Burger world (with uglier costumes)

I wasn't thinking it was Noa. Noa's green hair is nice and looks soffffffffttttttttt. XD Also, i heard that the Noa arc wasn't even in the manga, it was an anime only thing. And Noa was created to actually memborate (is that the word?) kaiba's green haired form.
    We wouldn't know for a while though...with the slow rate Shounen Jump is goin' :p

EDIT: Hey! I could get a picture of Miho hugging green hair Kaiba! XD I know a friend who has it XD