RPG Archives Yu Gi Oh RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quistis

Quistis New Member

"Not to be a bother, but what if she gets caught,what then Kiaba?" She looks at Athena and prays she will be alright.

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

As if Quiska was predicting the future Athena was indeed caught by a couple of Pegasus' croonies and she put up a fight, enabling a distraction. In all the struggle they fortgot to close the gates behind them. Athena hoped they would take their chance while she thought about what Pegasus might do to her this time.

3. Quistis

Quistis New Member

"It's now or never" she said to everyone "but I hopes she is alright"

4. Fushigi Rockna

"She'll be fine, now come on! Hurry, or you'll end up with her!" Kaiba yelled as he ran.
    "Poor Athena.... HEY! WAIT FOR MEEEEEEE!!!!!" Seika exclaimed as she ran after Kaiba.

5. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl looked at Kaiba and started to get mad. "I'll be the decoy because I'm his nice okay?" Yamigirl looked at everyone. "Kaiba, STOP BEING SO MEAN!!! We can work this out okay? I know you don't trust anyone but this will have to do for now. If you keep being rude, I won't tell you of you're past. You would have to find out somewhere else. Do I make myself clear?" YAmigirl left the group to be the decoy.

6. Quistis

Quistis New Member

"I think it is too late she has been caught, let just go, it's are only chance" Looks at Yamigirl "The last thing we need is both of you gone"

7. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Whatever" Mai muttered and started walking wide in alley, she didnt care to be seen because she knew Athena had gotten caught. "No explosions, no deaths... I believe we're safe for now, and we can just continue walking" She added sarcastically.

8. Quistis

Quistis New Member

"So now that all the excitment is over, how about you guys tell me why your here?" She seemed puzzled why someone would want to see Pegasus. "Also I would love to learn about you all and your mellnium items"

9. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"What did I say about bothering us for our Millenium Items?" Mai said and pointed her scepter. "We're here to kill Pegasus because he kidnapped YamiGirl's sister, and all the rest he did" She added. "I'm just here to duel.. And I think if we go see Pegasus the only thing hapenning is we're gonna end up dueling eachother" She said dryly.

10. Fushigi Rockna

kaiba looked at Yamigirl.
    "How do I put this..... Hmmm...." he began.
    "I think I know what you're trying to say...." Seika began.
    "What then?!"
    "Life is all a stage and we are but it's players."
    "What the fu-"
    "In other words, we're all a little like soliders, I'm a soldier, you're a soldier, Athena's a soldier, soldiers die, soldiers get captured, it's the truth. Athena knew the consequences if she became a decoy. But we cna't be mourning over it. WE gotta do what we gotta do to get to our objective. And we can also save Athena as well, Pegasus is probably keeping them all in the dungeons, we can go save them all." she explained.
    "o_O Okay, back to my original question what the f---!? How'd you know that was what I was trying to say!?" Kaiba asked.
    "You haven't changed that much." Seika giggled before whacking herself on her head. "IGNORE WHAT I JUST SAID!"
    "Well, Miss Insanity is right. We can save Athena later, cause our next stop now is the dungeons, where everyone is. My brother, Yamigirl's sister and Athena. Then we can kill Pegasus. Now come on." Kaiba said.
    Seika sighed.
    "He makes a great leader doesn't he?" she said, a couple hearts surrounding her head which disappeared when Kaiba looked back.
    Kaiba walked right up beside Yamigirl.
    "You're syaing you know of my past right? Though I don't believe you, why do I have the feeling that girl, Seika, has soemthing to do with it?" he asked

11. Quistis

Quistis New Member

Quiska walked right up beside Sieka "We have to save there brother and sister, the last thing I need to see is someone lossing their sister, or brother" She started remmebering her past "I don't want anyone to know the pain of lossing a loved one"

12. Athena

ooc:This is Patrick. My user name is having trouble long on.

ic: "We must save my sister. She is the best duelest because she beat me!!! And she is one of my favorite sisters!!! And I don't want anything to happen to either of them. I'm going to duel pegasus. I have exodia I can beat him!" Patrick said, then added, "Does anyone have anything to say?"

Then Patrick began to walk towards the front door.

13. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Eh heh well Seika sort of kinda knows about you're past too. Let me explain this a little more. You see you, Seika, Yugi, and I lived in another time. We all lived 5000 years ago in Egypt. You were a priest and I a princess of Futal Japan, Yugi the Pharoh and Seika here a sevant to you. You're heart was pure evil cuz you challanged the Pharoh to a duel and he lost. You killed Pharoh and then you killed......me. You had taken over my village and sent me to Egypt to be killed by Pharoh but instead of killing me, he saved my life for as long as he could. But in the end, we died togeather. That is the truth and if you don't believe me, I'll have my friend Ishizu show you."

14. Fushigi Rockna

Seika turned to Quiska.
    "NOBODY knows the pain of losing a sibling like I do, I lose all of mine, all 6! And I've lived witht he pain of them gone for, oh let's see, eternity!" Seika yelled. She didn't like Quiska, she could tell she liked Kaiba, and she thought of her as a nosy person. Either that or she REALLY wanted Kaiba.
    "Oh so you lost a sibling as well? Like 5000 years ago?" kaiba said sarcastically, not knowing the damage his words had caused.
    Not long his cheek turned red and it stung like hell.
    "What the f---!? You little -" Kaiba began realized she had slapped him.
    "SHUT UP!" she yelled. "I lost my sisters and brothers more than 5000 years ago!"
    She didn't want to reveal her secert in fornt of some new people (Kaiba and Quiska, and anyone else that didn't know) but she couldn't help it.
    Kaiba began to rub his cheek. Damn she was a hard slapper that was for sure. He didn't bother saying anything though a good sarcastic comment would probably get his mind off the pain.
    Seika turned around and continued walking. Out of the corner of her eye she caught a glisp of purple hair. She looked to the side and saw a 16 year old girl like her walking beside her. Her ahir was long and purple, her eyes grren and her skin tanned. She was also translucent.
    Menaing she was a ghost.
    "Hodansho..."
    The girl disappeared but not before looking at Seika sadly.
    Seika couldn't take it anymore she creamed as loud as she could.
    "Are you insane!?" Kaiba yelled. "Ugh, stupid girl, shut up! You'll get us all caught!"

15. Athena

*** Inside Pegasus' Dungeon ***
    Athena watched as the guards left her shackled to the wall suddenly one of them shouted, "We left the gate open!!"

<Guys if u aren't in yet hurry, the guards just realized they left the gate open. I'm fine for the moment and Patrick u better stay close to Mai.>

Then she felt the rest of her energy leave her and she allowed herself to fall into the darkness of her own self.

16. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Kaiba, you know you killed me right?!! Well then Seika I saw what you saw and I always see things like that because I always see my dead aunt!!!" Just as she said that, she saw her aunt again. She had blonde hair of corse. She was Cecillia Pegasus.

Cecillia: "Yamigirl go this way to get out of trouble. It's the only way. Believe me. Talk to him...."

She dissappeared at that.

YAmigirl looked all confused and was now white as though she had seen a ghost.

Yamigirl: "Oh great now this is getting rediculous. Guys we should go this way. We will be away from trouble if we go this way."

Yamigirl pointed to the left.

17. Yumi

Yumi New Member

ooc: i have to go i'll be back in like a few days

18. Quistis

Quistis New Member

Quiska sighed for she did not what to hurt her new friends. She only wanted to offer help. "Sorry, Sieka I did not know of your past" "I hope are friendship is not lost" She also had a painful past, but she did wish to speak of it for she knew she was not liked and that she needed to earn the respect of those around her. Her past made her get a tear down her face. For her sister was in the shadow relm and she whould never be seen again. She wiped the tear from her face and said "I agree with Yamigirl we should go left"

19. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Okay anyone who wants to help, follow me. Although I know we might not be out of danger completely. I know that some of you are gfearful but we must try. Otherwise we are never going to get out of here alive. Is that understood?" Yamigirl lead the way to the safe area where the ghost of her aunt Cecillia Pegasus told her to go.

20. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Maximillion watched as Yamigirl and the rest manuvered there way through the dungeon.Maximillion let his eye stray away from the screen when a half a dozen guards entered the room.Maximillion got up and looked at them."We have intruders in the castle and there making there way to the dungeons.Stop them!"Maximillion sat back and watched as the guards left the room."They wont get that far with my guards after them."murmured Maximillion.He then started to chuckle evilly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.