RPG Archives Yu Gi Oh RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl: "We are going to go to the Dongeon first okay? So we can get to Athena and try to save her before it's too late."

Guard #1: "Hey you there!!!!"

Yamigirl notices the guard.

Cecilia: "He found you. You must hurry."

Yamigirl: "Oh great guys go on ahead, I'll take care of this. Hurry!!!!"

Guard #1: "You're Pegasus's nice right? He really want's to see you. *Evil Grin* Soon you'll join your aunt in death!! *Evil Laugh* Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!!"

With that, the guard grabbed her arm as the other guards surounded her. Then she was taken to Pegasus.

2. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

ooc: Where is Yugi exactly. Sorry I've been slacking. Lost of school work. I have a friend do my post. This is actually mike. I forgot to tell him to check the Yugioh one sorryz. I would relly apericate it.

3. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: Well I sen't you a Pm updating you so you can take it from there. But in case you didn't check I'll tell you that I got kidnapped and so did Athena by the guards. Ahtena is in the Dongeon and I'm headed to Pegasus right now with a whole bunch of guards.

4. Fushigi Rockna

Kaiba didn't really follow yamigirl's advice, well he wans't tyring to. He followed her, but only because he had this feeling in his gut tleling him the dungeons were near.
    At the time Yamigirl had been captured tho, he completly ignored that and head to the dungeons as fast as he could.
    'I have to save Mokuba, i have to, I have to!' he thought as each time he thought that he ran faster.
    Seika watched as he ran but didn't follow.
    "Good luck Seto..." she mumbled. She then took her orb trying to think of soemthign fast to help Yamigirl.
    And she did the onyl thing she could think of.
    She bashed the large orb right onto the head of the guard that had grabbed her.
    "TAKE THAT MEANIE!!!!!!" she yelled as he let go of Yamigirl.
    "Go on now! Run! Now! Now!" she yelled.

5. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl: "Thanks Seika!! When I get my hands oh Kaiba, I'm going to kill him!!! Why did I even bother letting him live!?! I could have let him die like he killed me 5000 years ago!!!! I figured everyone needs a second chance.

Guard#1: "Ow ow ow ow ow ow!!!! I think we will leave now. You are toooo strong!!!"

With that all of the body guards ran out of the castle.

Yamigirl: "Chickens!!!! Cowards!!!! *Looks at Seika* We should head towards the Dongeon. I think my little sis is there."

With that, Yamigirl ran down a bunch of stairs and in the staircase, she saw Kaiba.

Yamigirl: "Thanks for nothing Kaiba!! That's the thanks I get for saving you're life? Well that's sooo rude."

6. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yugi turned bright white and became his Yami form."

YamiYugi: Now to release my grandfathers soul.

7. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Yami please be careful. The soul you seek is with Pegasus and he's in the room in which you seek. I have to get my little sis. I'll be back up shortly. Just use exra caution. you might have to duel." Yamigirl continued to go down the stairs.

8. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yami smiled at YamiGirl."

Yami: I planed for the duel. I'll win at all costs.

"Yami left for the dueling room"

9. Quistis

Quistis New Member

"I hope he will be ok" she looked very worried for so many people where risking everything. "Is there anything I can do?"

10. Fushigi Rockna

Kaiba stoped and turned his head.
    "Oh, I didn't even realize they had you. Opps." he said unemotionlessly. He was being sarcastic.
    And with that Seika bashed her orb on soemone's head again, this time Kaiba's.
    "OW! WHAT THE F-"
    "Would you pay attenntion in that thick skull of yours!" she began as she knocked on his head like a door. "She was in trouble! You could've kicked all their a**es! And you knew she was in trouble also, which just sickens me! You coudl save her but you refused too because your head is so far up your..."
    "Let me clear this up, I did not want to become part of your little group. I could care less about any of you, my one goal here is save my brother, not to be part of your little scout crusade! I can't waste my time with you and your friends or any of you!" he yelled before she could continue.
    he then began running again.

11. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena saw a little boy that looked slightly like Kaiba across from her and sent him (kaiba) a message.
    < Kaiba, Ur brother is in the cell across from me.> Athena said, using telepathy then to Kaiba's brother she said, mind messaging, <Ur brother is on his way.>

***Patrick's turn****
    Patrick walked back to the entrance gate and found that no one was there anymore.Then he looked around and asked, to no one in particular, "Where is everybody?" Then he walked back into Pegasus' castle, none of the guards noticed him.

12. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"YamiYugi walked up to the double doors and opended them. Pegasus was sitting on a chair."

YamiYugi: It's time to duel Pegasus.

13. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl decided to ask Seika a favor. "Seika, can you please look for my little sis for me? She looks like me only with pink hair all the way. Thanks I'd appriciate it. I have to help Yami Yugi. He promised to help me so now I have to help him." Yamigirl ran after Yami Yugi.

14. Quistis

Quistis New Member

OOC: Yamigirl I am not going to tell you the card I show you I plan to say it later.

"Yamigirl, waith I will come with you there is something I want to give Yami" She looked at Yamigirl and pulled a card from her pocket, but she only showed it to Yamigirl "I don't want anyone to know about it. It is for Yami, so please don't tell anyone"

15. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Well I'm going to save Athena" Mai said to herself and went down the dungeons when suddenly more Guards arrived. She started knocking them with her staff and continued running in a dark hall.

16. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl saw the card. "Wow, that's a rare card. That should help Yami Yugi all right. Where didyou get it? Oh Mai is in trouble I don't know what to do!! Yami is in trouble too. Mai can you handle going to the dongeon? I'll be down there ASAP!" Yamigirl ran towards Yami Yugi. *To Herself* It'll be just like old times. Heh I get to be with Yami again."

17. Quistis

Quistis New Member

She walked beside Yamigirl and explained how she got the card
    "I was on a dig with my little siter showing her what i do for a living and well she and I found this box with egypetion carvings on it"

"My sister opened the box and there was this card just lying there" She paused and took a deep breath "When she opened the box she....she......dissapered" "I never knew what happend until one day I found out what the carvings said" "It said who ever opens this box will be cursed to the shadow rleem" She looked at Yami with hope and said "The only way to get her back according to the box is to return it to it's original owner......Yamigirl you see this is why I must give it to Yami, because on the box has the symbol of the mellenium puzzle!"

18. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"I see. you know something? I was dreaming a day would come where I'd find this." Yamigirl showed her the card. I found it in my back Yard one day. The box had the symbol of my millenium puzzle. It's the God Card Ra. It works and only listens to me. My uncle Pegasus gave it to me for safe keeping. It threatened him so He couldn't use it. I could though so that's why I'm going up to Yami right now."

19. Fushigi Rockna

"Okay! I will!" Seika shouted to Yamigirl as she began running to try and find Yamigirl's little sister.
    "Let's see... pink hair, pink hair..." she began, jus looking from wall to wall. She saw some people in the dugeons and felt sorry for them.
    'Don't worry, we'll come back for you guys later...' she thought.
    "Gee I wonder where Kaiba is..." she muttered. Then her head hit someone's back.
    "Watch where you're... oh not you again..." a fmailar voice began.
    Seika looked up to see Kaiba.
    "Oh, well speak of the devil."
    "Waht the hell are you doing here?" he asked.
    "Yamigirl sent me to find her sister so phbiti!" she said as she stuck out her tongue. kaiba just shook his head, rolled his eyes and continued walking.
    'hey, maybe Yamigirl told me to so, I would be alone with Kaiba... yeha! That must be it, cause she's gonna get to be with yugi...' she thought. She then caught up with kaiba.
    "What do you want?" he asked.
    "Uh, it's scary down here, at least let me look with you, cause I would feel safer around you, I mena since you're so strong and stuff!" she exclaimed.
    Kaiba just smirked.
    "Ya know, yamigirl told me you had soemthing to do with my past..." he began.
    "What!? Waht'd she tell you!? Waht'd she tell you!?" Seika yelled. Did she tell him she liked him?!
    "She told me you were like a servant girl of mine." he answered.
    "But that was it?" she asked.
    "yeah."
    "Whew."
    Seika then looked to the side, and gasped.
    "Athena! There you are!"
    "Hmm?" kaiba began as he looked to Seika who ran up to the bars. "Wait then..."
    He turned his head to the cell across from Atehna's.
    "Mokuba?"

20. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl followed Yami Yugi. She was right behind him. He stopped for a sec and then saw it was her. He smiled at her because he knew why she was there. She was there to help him. Yamigirl looked at him and smiled back. "Yami, we have to save everyone. Everyone's counting on you." Yami nodded. "So I guess the two of us will work togeather then." Yami kept running up the stairs. Yamigirl behind him.

OCC: Sorry for controlling your character Mike. My 700th post my 700th post yay!!!!!!!!!! Oh and does everyone like my Avatar?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.