RPG Archives Yu Gi Oh RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yumi

Yumi New Member

ooc: i like it alot yamigirl ^_^ yamigirl and a yami :catgirl:

Kotori helped Tea when she fell or got in trouble, though they don't know each other at all they both felt that they need to stick together if the others had split into a smaller groups. Tea slipped on a rock and Kotori grabbed her arm before she hit the ground.

"Wow thanks a lot. this place is scary"

"It isn't, you looking at the glass half empty, looking at this place as an adventure"

"Good idea"

"If we both get into trouble i'll help you get out of it down here"

"Alright"

They both reach down in the dungeons and kept silent when the guards were very near passing from hall to hall finding more prisoners down here more depressing then the last thinking of a good way to get out of here and the others.

2. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

ooc: it's ok. I was kinda stuck.

3. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: Okay then so I'm following you up the stairs then okay? Let's make it a sort of maze how about that? Would that work?

4. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

ooc: Sure.

ic: "Yami reached the top and found three paths. Left, right, and forward. Yami looked down each of the directions. The form a maze.

YamiYugi: Yami Girl. It's a maze. We must stick together to get to peagues.

5. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Right Yami Yugi. Togeather we are inseperatealbe. But where do we go? Which path do we take? It's all up to you Yami. I believe in you." *To Herself* "I can't believe that I'm so close to him. It's just like old times 5000 years ago." *To Yami* Okay it's your move."

6. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: I really like your avie yamigirl, I always thought you should have a avatar like that. it'll tkae a while for me to get used to it but meh. ^^

Seika quickly began with using a pin to pick Athena's lock. After the click (and a small 'yes!') she rushed inside to free her of the shackles.
    kaiba on the other hand...
    He wlaked over to the bars and peered inside. Sure enough there was his brother Mokuba. He smiled and took out a pin himself to pick the lock. After doing so he ran inside and kneeled next to the black haired boy.
    "Mokuba, hey, Mokuba..."
    There was no answer from the boy.
    Seika turned her head. She finished with Athena's locks and rushed into the cell across. It looked like Kaiba seemed heartbroken.
    "What's wrong, is it not him?" she asked.
    "No, it's him, it's just... there's soemthing wrong..." Kaiba began. Seika leaned over a bit. her face then held a look of disbelief and sorrow.
    "Good god..." she began. Kaiba quickly turned his head.
    "What!?" he began as he got up and palced his ahdns on her shoudlers. "Do you know what's wrong with him!?" he continued in a frightenly demanding tone. Seika slowly nodded.
    "His soul... it's been removed..."
    "What!?" Kaiba exclaimed as he removed his hand from Seika's shoulders and looked at Mokuba.
    "Pegasus might have a millennium item, darn, I should'veasked Yamigirl..." she replied.
    "Darn isn't a good enough word..." kaiba muttered. Seika looked at him confused. Then...
    "DAMN!"
    He punched the wall making a dent in it. Seika backed awy from him a bit.
    "damn..." he mumbled, looking down. he was so close! Just so clsoe! And then far again... he wasn't so sure what to feel at thsi moment, defiantly anger and frustation, but...
    He then felt a hand placed on his shoulder. he turned his head to be soemwhat surprised it was Seika's hand.
    "Come on, we better join back up with the others and find Pegasus, I'm sure he has your brother's soul. And when we get to him you can rip him limb from limb!" she said, trying to comfrot him.
    For a minute Kaiba quiet. He turned his hea,d smirked and nodded. he then turned to Seika.
    "Thanks..." he whispered hoping she still wouldn't be able to hear it. He then placed his hand on her head and ruffled her hair a bit before leaving the cell.
    Seika's cheeks were red from that. She smacked then shook her head and began to follow him. She then turned to Athena.
    "Mai's looking for you, you can either come with us, or try and find her." Seika sugegsted, tho she kinda wished she wouldn't come with her, she wanted to be with kaiba alone...

7. Quistis

Quistis New Member

OOC: I am not included in the yami and yamigirl situation, was I because i thought i was with you guys. *looks confused* I still need to give Yami his card so i hope you don't mind me coming along.( if you don't want me just tell me b/c then i will just give him the card and go :D)

icc:
    All of a sudden Yami and Yamigirl hear a vioce in the distance.

"Hey waith!" It was Quiska "Hi guys" Approches Yamigirl and whispers in here ear "um...should I give Yami the card now because I don't know if it's the right time" Then she notices out of the corner of her eye the maze. She turns around and looks at maze with a surprised look on her face "HEY! what the?........wow, this is confusing how are we going to get through this--I mean if I can come with you" smiles polightly.

8. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: Well I'm uhh.. back..

IC: "Athena!" Mai yelled and ran at Athena's cell, she saw Seika and Kaiba near it but ignored them. "You okay Athena?" Mai asked as she helped her up. "Athena??!" She yelled.

9. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl lookes at Quiska and smiled. "You can always stay with us and yes you should give him the card." Yamigirl looked at Yami who started staring at her in a different way. It was like a loving way. Of corse Yamigirl looked down at the floor cuz she was shy around Yami. "Ahem Yami, Quiska has something to give you. She too will acompany us to Pegasus. We need to see which way to go now. There could be traps all over the place."

OCC: Thanks guys oh and um Q-Girl, we want you to stay okay?

10. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yami smiled."

Yami: I would apperacte all the help I can get.

11. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl smiled back looking at the floor again and then to Yami. "Okay so are we ready?" Yamigirl looks at Yami as he studies her face a little bit. Then he stops. Yamigirl speaks again. "Which path do we take Yami?"

12. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yami's face when plane again."

*Yugi talking to Yami in puzzel*

Yugi: You like her don't you Yami?

YamiYugi: Yes, but I can't allow fetial love to distract me from resucing your grandfather. If we surive the encounter with Peaguses. I will take matters then.

*Yami shut the link to yugi*

Yami: You are peagues's neace. You have more fell twards him. Plus your psyich. You can sense the direction to go.

13. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl forgot about her abilities then thanks to Yami she remembered. "Okay let me use them then. I totally forgot about them." Just then, Yamigirl started to glow and then she felt which way to go. "We go through the middle one. That's the area where I'm being led to. The middle path." Yami moved ahead of her and Yamigirl followed him.

14. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yami walked forward and saw 16 doors. Yami stopped."

Yami: Now what?

15. Quistis

Quistis New Member

"Well, I am not sure" Quiska started to think
    Quiska: I wonder if Yamigirl can think of another way? Also I wonder once I give him the card my sister will come back like the symbols said "Yami, waith before we go any further I have something to give you, a God card"

16. Yumi

Yumi New Member

As they past through the hall like a maze Tea stepped on something it triggered something. They both stopped and looked around confused and nervous but within a moment or two they continued on the hall that they were in.
    "So, why are you here? I'm sorry i don't even know you name. What is it?"
    "Kotori, i'm here becuase he forced me to"
    "Oh?"
    "yeah strange huh but yeah i know people say that it is an honour to be chosen to go but soemthing about it wasn't right the first moment i opened the envelope. well lets not talk about it"
    "I see, i hope it wouldn't be that bad"
    "i hope...."
    "My name is Tea"
    "Nice to meet you"
    "yeah same to you~~~~~"
    As they both take a step something under them disappeared and they slid down it passing throught so many tunnels until they fell through a door landing on they rear ends rather hard meeting Yamigirl, Yugi and Quiska.

17. Quistis

Quistis New Member

All of a sudden Quiska saw two people just come down and hit the ground very painfully. "Hey, are you two ok?" "Do you need some help?"

18. PrincessMononok

PrincessMononok New Member

I guess I'll be Cecila Pegasus since all the other girls are taken.

19. Quistis

Quistis New Member

OOC: Princess Mononok you need to ask Yamigirl b/c truly i don't know it is her RPG.

20. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: Well I was Cecilia cuz she's supposed to be my dead aunt but you can be her. Just remember, you will be related to me by blood.

IC: "Hmmm let me see oh are you two okay? Katori are you all right? And who are you? I remember seeing you on the ship but never got your name. My name's Yamigirl and this is Quiska." Yamigirl looked at Yami now. "Well if you want me to, I'll use my powers to see which door will lead us the right way. It's all up to you Yami." Yamigirl waited for a reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.