RPG Archives Yu Gi Oh RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Elaiya said "Go yugi!"

Yamigirl: So how do you know mokuba

Elaiya: I'd rather not talk about it

Yamigirl: W/e, so how do you know yugi

Elaiya: My cous' wevil played him

Yamigirl: YOUR COUSIN IS WEVIL!!! ::laugh::

Pegasus: lets begin yugiboy

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: Chiquita? Have you ever RolePlayed before? You didnt, right? I'll tell you something here, and It's not an insult and not to be nasty: You're controlling everyone's characters. What told you YamiGirl wanted to say that, and Pegasus? Nothing does. You have to post what YOUR character says and does while describing it. And then wait for the other person to reply and decide what HIS character does and says. I believe that's how it works.

3. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: Sorcy is right. I never asked anyone to play my character and I don't think Kupa asked you to play his character too. No offence but the only person who asked me to control his caracter was Mike Maxwell and only on weekends and when he's not here. Only if someone asks you to control thier character, then you may do so okay? Although what you did as my character was pretty cool. But please, try not to do it again. Thanks.

4. Quistis

Quistis New Member

OCC: is what she said count or are we going to ignor it?? I was kinda wondering if she had ever done this too, but everyone makes mistakes :D.

5. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: We will make it count this time but if she does it again, we won't allow it. Chikitabanana, it's only a warning okay? Now let's stop getting Out Of Character and start to roleplay.

IC:
    Yamigirl was literally behind Yami when she completely forgot that the dueling ring seperates from the ground so now she was litterally stuck right behind Yami. "Oh I completely forgot, this dueling ring is different. It seperates so there is no way of getting out unless the duel is won. Obviously I'm behind you and now I'm stuck but as long as you have enough room, that's what really matters."

6. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena was in the middle of her process and noticed Mokuba stirring slightly. She quickly finished and took his hand and said, "You mustn't let go of my hand or you will revert back to the state Pegasus put you in. We'll find your brother and I'll tell him what I've done so that way he won't have to worry."
    Then Athena sent Kaiba a telepathic message telling him she had brought her brother around until he could get his soul back and warned him that she couldn't keep it up forever maybe a couple days tops."

7. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl still behind Yami stayed quiet because she knew that if she destracted Yami, he'd probably loose. She then decided to think to herself. *To Herself* "I hope Yami can pull this off. I don't want to loose my little sister. I also wouldn't want Yami to be dissapointed." She then whatched as Pegasus was about to make his move.

8. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

Yami: Ummm. What are you doing here?

9. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Uh it was a complete accedent. I was about to leave and join the others but when I looked, the path dissapeared and I'm so sorry. Just ignore me for now.:p " Yamigirl just stood there and looked at Yami. "I am verry sorry and....."

10. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yami acceidently kissed YamiGirl to quiet her. Yami relizes what he did and turned back to peaguese blushing."

11. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl was completely red in the face. She was quiet and everyone else had seen what just happened. She was happy and no words could describe how she felt at that moment. She wanted to say something but no words would come out which was okay because she knew that Yami had to focus on the duel so she just watched. Yamigirl was still a little shocked from the kiss from Yami but she had to give him her one and only Dark Magician Girl. But how was she to do it? She couldn't speak and she didn't want to disrupt Yami and she was stuck right behind him. It was good but then it also might be bad. She decided to just nod at Quisika and not say anything at all.

12. Quistis

Quistis New Member

She said this out loud in front of everyone "YAMI LIKES YOU!!" because she was excitted she did not relize her voice was so loud "Yamigirl, opps, um, sorry" She smiled then sat down with a worried look on her face.

13. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Uh Yami, I have this card for you and I had wanted to get it to you before we had this barracade and well it will power up your Dark Magician." Yamigirl handed Yami the Dark Magician Girl card. "It's yours." Then Yamigirl could hear Quisika screaming that Yami liked her. Again Yamigirl's face became all red and once again she couldn't talk.

14. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yami blushed and took the card."

Yami: I'll take it. I'm honored. But I can't use it in this duel.

15. Yumi

Yumi New Member

She saw that something happened between Yamigirl and Yugi and wondered if she should ask but hadn't goten the courage to ask. She looked around where they are checking about if something triggered the guards to come but nothing had happened and none of them had come, still she kept on edge.

Tea stood nervous but silent enough to noticed something too was wrong....it was quiet...alll too quiet. Something what wrong out here but she couldn't quite find it clear what it was.

16. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

IC: "Okay I understand Yami." Yamigirl then stayed quiet. She didn't want to disturb Yami with his duel. Besides, she had other things on her mind. Her feelings were all over the place.

17. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Elaiya goes to talk to Mokuba and sits next to him.
    "Do u remember me???????"

18. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: Is it just me or did I go from like 867 to like 200? What's happening here? Okay Broll do you want to play Pegasus?

19. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: YamiGirl, check the temporary lockdown thread. Thank you.

20. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: Thank you Sorcyness. You have been a great help to me. I realize this. Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.