RPG Archives Yu Gi Oh RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OOC: My 400th post!!! 400th Post Yay!!!!!

IC: "Yeah, Pegasus is a murderer. That's why we have to stop him before it gets worse. I don't have a soft spot for merderers. He deserves to die. Who's with me?"

2. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yami Yugi looks at YamiGirl"

Yami: I will. But for now I rest.

"Yami went back into his mellenium puzzel."

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"What cards did you get Athena!" Mai said all excited. "Let's show eachothers the cards we got!" She added happily. "My Harpie Ladies will be invincible!"

4. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

ooc: sorry for the poor spelling. I'm extremly tired and have to go to math in a minute.

"Yugi looks at Mai."

Yugi: They are very stornge but not invinable. No card is inveniable.

5. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Yep I know how that goes. So Yugi, are you hungrey? Let's all get something to eat." Yamigirl and the others go to get some food at the Resturant in the boat.

6. Koru

Koru New Member

"Hey Yugi!"

7. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OOC: No offence Koru, but that is spam. Can you try to edit it like saying you see Yugi in the resturant and head towards him. Then you can say "Hi Yugi."

8. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yugi turned"

Yugi: Bakura? What are you doing here. I thought only elite duelists could be on this ship, but than again your a forien exhange student. So I don't know what torniments you've been in.

9. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"I got... I'll tell ya later.. I'm not done looking at em.." Athena said... then she added, "I gotta go do something.. see you all later."
    Athena ran off she needed some alone time.

10. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Okay Athena, I understand. I have things like that to do as well." Yamigirl looked at Bakura. *To Herself* "I must see if this guy is truely a friend of Yugi or a foe. But how do I do that?" Yamigirl looked at Yugi. "Listen Yugi, I have to do something important. Why don't you guys go ahead and I'll catch up with you later." Yamigirl added.

11. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Mai looked at YamiGirl, she understood what she was trying to do. "Im coming with you" She said to YamiGirl. "Im as curious as you are"

12. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl looked at Mai. "Okay you can come with me. We can work like secret agent's." Yamigirl and Mai walk togeather until Bakura was out of sight. "Mai, I don't trust him at all. He just appeared out of nowhere. Let's go check the laptop in my room so we can see who this person really is."

13. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"And also if he was even invited to join this cruise ship to the duelist kingdom. He popped out of nowhere, It looks like he just teleported here or something" Mai said lost in thought. "Is there an invite list or just a list of who should be here and who shouldnt" She asked. "If there is, that's the only thing we need to know for now" She added solemnly

14. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"The list was updated because of Joey Wheeler. He wasn't on the list before I looked for his name earlier. Onotherwords, there was one before anyone was on the ship. But when I got on, I had gotten a new one. It was who should be here. Here ya go..." Yamigirl hand Mai the list of people who are supposed to be on the ship and the invited people.

15. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Mai took the list and started looking on the list. "No Bakura in here. This guy definately popped out from nowhere" She said not really caring what she said for now made no sense in the world. "How.." She said and looked at YamiGirl. "How did he get in without being seen" She wondered

16. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"that's a good question but then I wonder how two others got in here without being seen." Yamigirl thought about Tea and Tristan. "They seem to know Yugi too. Maybe they snuck in togeather?"

17. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Bakura probably doesnt have anything to do with these two." Mai said. "That Bakura guy seems more like the loner type if you ask me" She added. "Now I'm going to put some of my cameras in your room. You me and Athena will both have one after another check Athena's Laptop to see if anyone is sneaking near our rooms. Stange stuff is hapenning and now is not the time to take chances" She added with all seriousness

18. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"I'll agree with you there Mai. Okay let's set the cameras up. I believe you're right Mai. Too many things are happening and we need to pay attention to these things or we might all be in trouble. Maybe I should talk to Yugi about putting a camra in his room too. I don't trust that Bakura person at all. He might just try to take advantage of Yugi and Joey."

19. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"I wonder where Athena is" Mai said more to herself. "We.. We need to find Athena, she's the one who'll install those cameras" She added. "Let's just go take dinner, and then if Athena still hasnt come back we can go look for her.. Alright?" Mai asked.

20. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Yeah shure Mai." Yamigirl was alittle preoccupied about Bakura but decided to go with Mai. "It's agreed then. Let's go." Yamigirl and Mai walk to the resturant and see Bakura still talking to Yugi. "He's so spooky looking and the way he stares at me give's me the creeps. I'm talking about Bakura. I feel like a chill goe's down my spine." She added.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.