RPG Archives Yu Gi Oh RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Kotori sighs before leaning forward looking over the deckside watching the rushing waves splash against the ship's side.

"i wonder if this will be interesting or not"

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena was walking along and saw a girl deep in thought watching the waves she approached the girl and said, "Hi.. you look so deep in thought. Something on your mind?"

3. Bau

Bau New Member

"alone again..." epsa thought. "oh well.." he noticed athena and aproched her. "ecsuse me i do beleave that i saw you before...umm may i have you name? and whos this girl...she looks like shes in a trance!" epsa walked over to the girl and looked at her. "strange...and frightning..." he thought.

4. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"hmm? oh im sorry. no just thinking about stuff"

She gave a gentle smile to the girl before turning to Epsa. Looking at him oddly tilting her head a little then shaking her head after. standing up, turned to him leaning against the post right by her.

"how nice of you to say so sir. Most people that ansr how i look usually say i'm quite crazy or cursed"

Looking down very embarassed about th cursed part since it was sort of true.

5. Athena

"I'm Athena and surely you can't be cursed." Athena said, with a smile.

6. Yumi

Yumi New Member

"i guess but still i try to ignoe them"

Looks at Athena with a smile.

"My name is Kotori, it's nic to have met you"

7. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Well your name's Joey right? I bumped into you yesterday. The ship is going to leave now. Why don't all three of us walk for a bit? Oh Joey by the way thanks for the compliment and the name's Yamigirl. Nice to finally meet you." Yamigirl goes around the boat and sees Espa talking to someone else. "Hey Espa I'm so sorry. I had something to do. Who is your friend here?"

8. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yami followed Yamigirl."

YamiYug: So tell me. Is there anything else going on between us?

9. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl looks at Yami Yugi. "Well we were just best friends but to tell you the truth, I liked you more then as just a friend. I did stuff you always asked me to do because I owed you my life and still do. I will be always there for you. I was wondering when we get to Duelist Kingdom, if I can be with your group. Is that okay with you?"

10. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yami Yugi looked at YamiGirl."

YamiYug: Sure, but I must help Yugi also. Your uncel's crimes will not go un-punished. I will free Mr. Moto's soul.

11. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Thanks alot. Pegasus deserves to be punnished. Mai doesn't trust me anymore because she knows he's my uncle and my so called Bodyguard Duke stole her deck and she's blamming it all on me. It looks like I'm going to have to prove to her that I'm not like that at all." Yamigirl sighs and looks at the water as the ship is moving. "Oh! I didn't know we left. Oh well. This is how boring my life is. So I'll be with you in your group. This way, we can help eachother out."

12. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Hi Princess" Mai said in a mocking voice and bowed sarcastically. "I'm just passing by, don't worry.. I wont disturb your highness any longer" She said and went away with a mocking grin on her face.

13. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Listen Mai, stop calling me that!! Okay I dislike that title. Just call me Yamigirl. What must I do to gain your trust again? I thought you were cool, but I see you're just crule. I had nothing to do with that incident. I didn't know he did that. To be honest with you, he told me Pegasus made him do that. Otherwise, he'd kill Duke's family. I wish he had told me that sooner. I would have stopped him from doing anything that crazy and I'm not like that at all." Yamigirl looks at Yami Yugi. "Why does this always happen to me Yugi? Only this would happen to me."

14. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Mai was shocked. "Killing? Duke's family?" She said, stunned. "The stakes are high" She added angrily. "Look YamiGirl we're going to have to beat pegasus.. No matter how much we are.." She said with determination. "Im sorry I ever doubted you" She added. "We've got to go buy new cards, I saw a card shop on the boat.. We've got to train, maybe even have a practice duel.. I dont know but I dont wanna sit here anymore doing nothing when people can get killed" Mai yelled

15. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Okay tell them I sent you. You can get it for free. Get as many decks as you want to. I understand that you want to get some practice. That's smart. Yes we should get some practice. It's okay that you doubted me. It's understandable. You know what? I'll go with you." Yamigirl turns to Yugi. "want to come? This should help us if we buy more decks." Yamigirl leaves with Mai, Yugi, and Joey (Wherever he is).

16. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Well come on!" Mai said happily. She saw all the cards. "Wow!!" She yelled happily. Soon they got out of the store. "So.. what cards did you guys buy" She asked

17. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"I bought this one called Crush Card. I got, Raikigi, Stop Raikigi, and a few others. This one's my fave..." Yamigirl hands Mai Dark Magician Girl. "I never thought the ship would have one. I gave mine to Yugi and this card is so rare tha I'm happy I got the last one."

18. Athena

Athena saw Mai and Yamagirl approaching and noticed that she was being friendlier to the poor Princess and called out, "Hey Mai! Now who's being nice?"

19. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Mai looked at Athena and smiled. "Come in the shop, you've got to get new cards!" She yelled and smiled. "We can get new cards and improove our dueling skills.. Pegasus is a murderer" She said coming on that subject sharply. "We need to train to get better" She said with determination.

20. Athena

Athena laughed and said, to her new friend, "Come with us, they're a pretty cool group once you get to know them."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.