RPG Archives Yu Gi Oh RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OOC: Guys the ship didn't leave yet. We are still waiting for people to come into play.

IC: "Well Yugi, the ship doesn't leave until we have all the duelists here. As you can see, only half of the duelists has shown up and yes we will leave soon. I hope. Well while we're at it, do you need anything? I could help you." Then Duke came running in to Yamigirl. "What happend to you Duke?" Yamigirl looked at him and saw he looked guilty. Duke answered her. "Pegasus didn't want me to protect you but wanted me to steal some of the Duelists decks so they couldn't compete. He said if I didn't do it, he would kill my family. So I did it and failed." Yamigirl spoke back. "How could you do this!!!!!! You are fired!!! Get out of here. Pegasus won't do that cuz I'll make shure of it. But I don't want you around anymore got that!!!" Duke looked at the floor "Yes Princess Yamigirl. I'll leave." Duke then leaves the ship. "I hope that whoever it was, they don't think it was me. I had nothing to do with this." Yamigirl ran to her room crying.

2. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yugi ran after Yamigirl. He got to her door and knocked"

3. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl answered the door. She was crying still. "I'm so sorry Yugi. I feel like such an idiot. I never knew he would do this to anyone. I trusted him. I guess I have no choice but to try to kick out all of the bodyguards or to try to monitor them. Can I get you anything?"

4. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Hey Miss 'I'm the big Princess', Your stupid goon tried to steal my and Athena's deck. If that's what you're all about, So I dont trust you anymore." Mai said, speaking and looking as mean as she could. "Cmon Athena, If we wanna get to the duelist Kingdom safe and sound, better be far away from Pegasus or anyone related to him" She said, looking disgusted.

OOC: Back for lunch break.. I meant like being sarcastic for the I'm the big princess

5. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Mai first off, I'm not like that. Second your not a princess. Third I had no idea he was doing that okay so if you mind please don't make any acusations like that. I'm trying to kill Pegasus, not be his helper. I thought I told you that already." Yamigirl looks at Yugi and Joey. "Do you two want to come in? We can talk about dueling and stuff. Oh and Mai, here I'll give you one of my special decks if you don't believe me." Yamigirl gives Mai one of her special decks. "I have to talk to these two who you consider weak." Yamigirl looks at Athena. "Your Athena right? Sorry about all this comotion. I kicked Duke out of this ship. If anyone else tries to steal your decks again, talk to me and I'll take care of it. Even if I have to kill them. Okay?"

6. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yugi walked in even tough he didn't turst. "

Yugi: alright speak.

7. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Well I just want to know why are you going to duelist kingdom? I'm going because my little sis was kidnapped by Pegasus. Once I get there, I plan to sneak into the castle and get my little sis back. Sorry I'm just a little agitated. It has nothing to do with you or your friend Joey. Your pretty nice. Your like the first nice person I met on this ship."

8. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yugi looked down."

Yugi: He stole my grandfather's soul.

9. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

IC: "I'm sorry to hear that. Don't worry, I'll help you with that. Oh yeah almost forgot, I have a card I want to give you." Yamigirl looks through one of her special decks. "Here, it's the Black Magician Girl card. If you put it with the Dark Magician, It'll power him up. It's one of my fave cards so please don't loose it. It was given to me by my Aunt before she died. Are you okay?"

OOC: Yay it's my 300th post!!!!! And in the tread I created!!!! Yay!!!!!!

10. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena thought for a moment and said, "I'm going because Pegasus has done something to my family as well... I won't say what but... I won't pass judgement on her yet Mai... oh and Princess... Mai wasn't calling herself a princess she was... oh nvm.. let's go get some air to cool down, after we change into regular clothes and out of our jammies Mai... I'm sure we don't want to be any distractions okay?"

11. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Oh Ahthena don't worry. Can I get you something in the meantime? Mai has been like this to me since we met only not as rude as now. Why would I try to steal anyone's decks if I have my own? I'm only going to save my little sis and to stop Pegasus before this get's any further."

12. Athena

Athena allowed herself to smile a bit and said, "No I don't need anything except to go and change into my regular clothes.. Come on Mai.."

Then Athena started towards their room.

13. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Sorry about that Yugi. Why the long face? I understand if you don't trust me either. But I'm not like that at all. I'm here to help, not make enemies except with Pegasus. I want to be his enemy so I can kick his butt. I don't care about any money. Mai thinks I do but I don't. Sorry you had to hear all of this. You'll see your grandpa soon enough I promise."

14. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Why are you so nice to her Athena?" Mai asked. "Pegasus is her uncle you know.." She added

15. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yugi looks at Yamigirl."

Yugi: It's not that I don't turst you. It's that for some strange reason. I know you. I heard a voice in my mind. I think there's a sprit in the mellienum puzzel.

16. Bau

Bau New Member

"hey whats going on here." epsa walked in, a card in his hand. "look your disturbing the other passengers please keep it down, i'm so sick of people telling me to deal with it...." he put the card away. "i guess theres no need for this..." he put the card in his pocket.

OOC- sorry i didn't know what to start with.

17. Athena

Well Mai... you know that I don't judge people until I get to know them and besides being mean to them won't solve anything... Let's just get into our room and change." Athena said, rather diplomatically.

18. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Whatever" Mai muttered annoyedly. "Let's just dress before I lose my temper" She growled and stormed off.

19. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Really Yugi? I thought I had known you looked familiar but wasn't shure. Is there any way your spirit in the millenium puzzle can show himself? I'd be glad to see if it's my good friend."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.