RPG Archives Yu Gi Oh RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"A shower" Mai said angrily. "Those stupid boat people didnt even give me a room with a shower!" She yelled. "Other than that, Make Up too! And get my clothes cleaned.." She said almost in an ordering voice. "For anything else than those, I'm an independent person" Mai said.

OOC: Ok hehe Cool :) Tell Athena to read the: Attention AOL users thread and you should read it too.. I have a little feeling this might be what's causing your signing in problems ;)

2. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: ok I will.

IC: "Just go into my room and use my shower. As for your clothes ask my bodyguard. His name's Duke. You can have this." Yamigirl hands Mai a make up kit. "Tell Duke that I sent you. My rooms just down the hall. It's the last one on the right."

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Duke" She said in an ordering voice. "I kinda like this" She thought. "YamiGirl sent me, I'm taking a shower.. While I do, wash my clothes will you" She ordered. "Ahhh It feels good" She said getting out of the shower. She noticed her clothes werent there anymore, nor Duke.

4. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Uh Duke where are you going?" Duke answers "To wash Mai's clothes like you asked her to ask me. Unless you didn't." Yamigirl looked at him "I did okay but she needs clothes right now. Do me a favor. Nvm I'll go just wash her clothes." Yamigirl goes back to the room. "Uh Mai, can I get you anything else?"

5. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Food" Mai said. "I'm starving" She added. "If you're hungry too we could eat in that giant restaurant I saw, Cuz I'm hungry!" She yelled. "Haven't eaten on the boat, Was too angry at those stupid guards." She said.

6. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Uh okay I'll pay for it. My treat." Yamigirl and Mai start to walk to the resturant when Duke inturrupts them. "Miss Mai, here are your clothes." Yamigirl then looks at Duke. "Well Mai here are your clothes." Yamigirl hands Mai her clothes. They finally get to the resturant. "Order anything you want here. You will get special treatment. As a matter of fact, there is one more room like mine. I'm giving it to you. It's across from my room so I can get you what you need."

7. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Oh well If you insist" Mai said and started visionning the plates she would order. "Well there's this.. and that too.." (15 Minutes Later) "Well I'm done ordering" She said with a satisfied smile. "I'll take the room too, at least there's a shower in it" She muttered. "When are we starting our journey to get starchips?" She asked.

8. CandymanGotenks

CandymanGotenks New Member

I want to join in on the fun too!!!!

I want to be Seto Kaiba if thats okay with you Please say I can Because i would enjoy that part so much right now thanks

9. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena walked into the room, she didn't know anyone and wanted to find a place to sit... she hated being new in town.

10. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OCC: Ok Candyman Gotenks, You are now Seto Kaiba.

IC: "Wow that's alot of stuff. Well enjoy I have something to do. Um we will leave as soon as everyone is on board the ship." Yamigirl leaves Mai to her food. She heads for her room once again and passes by Joey and Yugi's room. She thinks about knocking to see if they need anything but changes her mind. "I have to make shure everything's in order here."

11. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

ooc: I write in script format. Easyer for me to read.

Yugi was trying to figure out why he went blank all the time. Finnally he turned to Joey.

Yugi: Um. Joey. I was thinking. If we make it to the finals. We might have to battle each other. I want it to be a honorable duel. Do your best.

12. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena walked out of the resturant and into a lounge where other duelists where at.. she really wanted to meet someone she could talk to..

13. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yugi turned for the door."

Yugi: I'm going to get something to eat. I'll see you later Joey.

"Yugi headed for the resturant and sat at an empty table all by him-self. Yugi hears a voice inside of his head."

Voice in head: Hello Yugi.

"Yugi: Looks up, and sees no one."

Voice in head: I'm the sprit that lives in side the puzzle. You'll her more from me later. Think of me as a protector.

"The voice stops."

Yugi: I need to get more sleep. I'm hearing voices again.

"A waitress walks up to Yugi."

Waitress: Can I get you anything?

Yugi: Yes plz. I would like some ham fried rice, and a glass of water.

Waitress: Right away.

"Yugi sat at his table thinking alone."

14. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Athena! Come here!" Mai said and lifted her hand. Athena sat at the table. "Oh my gosh Athena! I never thought you would be in the Duelist Kingdom too! How are you!" She said, YamiGirl was surprised by Mai's attitude since it was the first time she saw Mai happy.

OOC: Well I'm back.. for lunch break only though.. more school after..

15. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Well Mai how come your so nice to her and arragant to me? I'm helping you here and you have to go and do this to me? I can't believe you. I'm going to go now and see if anyone else needs me." Yamigirl starts to walk out when she accedentally bumped into Joey. "Oh I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

16. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yugi is sitting watching the people talk when the voice comes back."

Voice: Go talk to Yamigirl.

"Yugi decides to listin. Yugi stands up and sees Joey bumb into her. Yugi hurrys over."

Yugi: Joey!!! Watch out for other people. Be conserdiate.

"Yugi turns to Yamigirl"

Yugi: Sorry about my friend. My names Yugi Moto. What's yours?

17. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Oh it's okay, it wasn't his fault. I was a little pre occupied by Mai. The name's Yamigirl. Nice to meet you. I feel like I know you from somewhere but don't remember now. Can I help you with anything?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.