RPG Archives Yu Gi Oh RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bau

Bau New Member

"good friends, bad friends...that doesn't matter...he can i come with you to the duel kingdom." epsa leand back on the wall. "traveling alone is not very fun..." he stared to the ground.
    "i think that i could be of some help to you." he took a card out of his pocket and flicked it with his finger. "well yamigirl, yugi...what do you say? welcome a partner?"

2. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"I am good with that Espa Roba. Don't think your the only psychic around here. But we could all be one big group working togeather. But Yugi, is it possible for me to talk with the spirit of the Millenium Puzzle you have? It'd be intresting to talk to my good friend again if that is him."

3. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yugi closed his eyes and a bright light covered him. Yugi grew 2 head's tallerm and that was."

YamiYugi: You wanted to speak.

ooc: I'm taking Yugi also.

4. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OOC: Okay no prob.

IC: "It's been a long time. I kind of need your help right now. You see Pegasus somehow got married to my aunt Cecilia. The problem is that once she was killed however, he decided to use Duelist Kingdom and steal peoples souls so that he can reach to millenium items. The only thing is he's my uncle so no one trusts me. I need you to help me defeat him. Can you help me? I need you. You were my best friend and as a friend, I'm asking you."

5. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"YamiYugi looked at Yamigirl."

YamiYugi: As a friend, even though I don't remeber you. Yes. I will help.

6. Koru

Koru New Member

OOC: Can I be Ryou Bakura, and everybody that hasn't been taken until someone wants to be that person?

7. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: You can't be 10 characters at a time. Pick one and stick with it.

8. Bau

Bau New Member

"i'm glad that we can work together, i'll leave you two to talk, don't worry i'l catch up with you befor we arrive." espa left the room so that yami and yugi could talk.

9. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena followed Mai and got ready to change and said, "Mai I don't trust or distrust anyone yet, besides u, so don't worry I'm not to different."

10. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Thanks Athena" Mai said solemnly. "You wanna team u[p only with me to win all the cash or just team up with that giant team with Missy the Princess and The two weaklings.. and Lonely-Boy" She asked and started to laugh

11. Athena

"Just you.. I know I can trust you and I know you won't stop me when I have to do what I have to do." Athena said, seriously.

12. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Fine then, I can't wait to get there" Mai said becoming all excited. "We have to prepare more seriously and watch our backs, one of us will have to stay up all night or just switch, cuz I dont know about you but I'm not just gonna let my deck being stolen again" Mai said with all seriousness

13. Athena

"Okay, I'll stay up tonight... I think I will have to tell you everything before this is over." Athena said, with a grave seriousness to herself.

14. Yumi

Yumi New Member

ooc: uh hehehehehehehe got a tiny problem i got nothing to do till you guys get a move on so could i be a made-up character?

15. Athena

ooc:Sure I'm trying to think of what next so go ahead and jump right in

16. Yumi

Yumi New Member

ooc: YAY!

17. Athena

"Hey Mai... now that we're changed I'm going to go and explore the ship and if I get any more passes I'm going to beat that guy severely at a game!" Athena said, as she walked out into the hall.

18. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Kotori in her dark blue tank top, black flares and black over coat to cover them both except a gap showing the two colours. The dueler's gaulet on her lt hand and her deck set at the back on a studded belt hidden by the over coat. Being the age of 16 and 5"5 -without her heels- rather impressive and a little creepy. Her hair tied as a ponytail with a dark purple scrunchy. Looking around on the dock taking her glasses(the ones that changes to sunglasses when the sun hits it) and putting up atop of her head looking around for any she knew.

19. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

IC: "Thanks Yami. I know you don't remember me at all but I remember you very well. I can help you see the past a little using my millenium arm bracelet. You have been my friend for a long time. I was a princess of Futal Japan and you were a Pharoh of Antient Egypt. One day, I got kidnapped by my own village because they wanted evil to take over. They broght me to Egypt and demanded you kill me. You said no because you could feel my energy. You were the only one who saw my pure heart. From then on, you were my friend and I could trust you and you could trust me. From there on, we became best of friends."

OOC: You are Bakura Koru.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.