RPG Archives Yu Gi Oh RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Yugi looks at Yamigirl."

Yugi: Not relly. How long tell the ship leaves?

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Well Athena! You Coming along with me to win some money and have some fun dueling" Mai said with enthusiasm. "How are you hon? What hapenned to you all this time?" She asked.

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

You bet!" Athena said with a smile.. "I've been around

4. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Well I kinda can't wait to get there!" Mai said. "I know some things we have in common, You're craving for a shower arent you?" She asked. "If yes we can go to my room, there are two beds in it, you can come with me, We can stay all night discussing boys, makeup, money! Discussing cards and strategies!" She said happily.

5. Athena

Athena laughed and said, "Your on Mai! Only why don't we talk more on strategies then boys? I'm a little peeved at them in genral."

6. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"You're on!" Mai said and started laughing. "Let's go!" She said happily. "What cards did you get since the last time?" She asked. "I'm still with my harpie ladies but I have the Elegant Egotist card which can multiply them by three, and I have Harpie Lady's Pet dragon too!" She said happily. "I can't wait to put them at use." She added. "First, your shower"

7. Athena

Athena laughed and said, "Lead the way I can only answer so many questions at once Mai!

8. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Here's the shower" She said poiting. "Duke!" She ordered. Athena started laughing. "Wash madam's clothes" She said sarcastically trying to sound like YamiGirl. "Yes Madam" Duke said. "Well there's some make up and stuff.. Let me prepare for this interresting night!" She said happily.

OOC: Have to prepare for social studies test, be back soon!

9. Athena

Athena got into the shower and wondered who Mai was impersonating, it must be someone she was very close to. Athena then pulled on some of her extra clothes and walked out to talk with Mai and said, "Obviously we have alot of catching up to do... how did you end up here with all these new friends Mai? Well maybe I shouldn't ask that, you always were good with making new friends."

10. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Lol I met little miss Princess YamiGirl.. She wants to beat Pegasus for people's souls, I want the money... She has tons, So we got along" Mai said smiling. "And I love that Duke guy, I'd love to have a personnal slave" She said laughing, Athena joined in. "Well I told you my cards, what about yours? Have you changed your style?" She asked.

11. Athena

Well I mostly rely on my Mystic Elf card and other more mystical cards but I still play with all of my heart what about u?

12. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Up to my old tricks again" Mai said smiling. They spent the night yacking strategy and went to bed.. they woke up at 11 Pm. "Whoa.. we slept up late!" Mai said, looking at Athena who was still there stairring at her. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Our dueling decks are gone Mai!" Athena said.

13. Athena

"Mai... how could this happen... all the cards u and the others gave me when we split up were in there as well as some of my grandmothers." Athena said, as she ran out into the hall still in her jammies...

ooc: Had to add something i've done b4

14. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Well Well Well.." Mai said. "I think I know who did it.." She said to herself grinning. "Athena!" She yelled. Athena came back and looked at her, She seemed scared of what was going to happen. "Duke is one of Pegasus's goons, and I saw him spying on our conversation last night, this boat is Pegasus's, and.." She said pointing at a mini camera hidden in a pot of flower. "He knows we're after him Athena.." She said, scared of what might have hapenned to her precious Harpie Ladies.

OOC:
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    400Th Post! 400Th Post! 400Th Post! 400Th Post! 400Th Post! 400Th Post!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

15. Athena

Athena's expression turned mean and she said, "I'm going to kill Duke and Pegasus if they don't give it back... what they don't know is that I videotapped the whole thing as well... I take security very seriously..

Athena then watched the tape and said, "Got him... I'll go and show this to the authorities after I make a few copies..."

16. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"I didnt expect any less" Mai said snidely. "THERE!" Mai said poiting. Duke saw Mai and Athena and started running. They both spun around. Duke was running as fast as he could. "Hurry Up!" Mai yelled and ran after Duke. "Pegasus is the autorithies here Honey.. You're wasting your time" She added

17. Athena

Athena didn't need to be told twice and followed Mai. She quickly gained on both of them and tackled Duke to the ground and said..." What did you do with our decks and don't deny it it's all on tape.."

18. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Cmon Duke!" Mai said and kicked him in the groin, he winced. "I.. I.. here!" Duke said, gave back the decks and started running. "That's it! Run for your life you idiot!" Mai and Athena both said in unisson, they looked at eachother and started laughing.

19. Athena

Athena doubled check her deck she had every single one of her cards.

20. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Mai did the same. "Well.. can't wait until we finally start the trip to the duelist kingdom, wanna eat breakfast" She asked. "I can't wait to beat the living out of Pegasus." She said with determination, taking a cool pose and then started laughing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.