RPG Archives Yu Gi Oh RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Yamigirl930, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: Hey YamiGirl! Can I be Mai Valentine?

-Sorcyness

2. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yup I'll put you down for that. You are Mai Valintine.

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

When are we starting? I Kinda can't wait to use my Harpie Ladies ;) You should try and begin it now YamiGirl.

4. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

ooc: mog be yugi moto. We don't know his deck completely so just put Muhi in it. Sorry if I spelled it worng.

5. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

We can begin if you want to. Some of you are going to have to play 2 roles for now untill other people start to join in. Is that okay with everyone?

6. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Yup ^_^ There's a snow storm today! I'm so lucky, the other years it was cold too but they never closed the school.. Now you could almost called my luck God-Like! They almost close the school like two days a week!

7. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Oh ok well Sorcness why don't you start it and give me a place. This way we know what to do.

8. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Mai Valentine was entering the boat to go to the duelist kingdom. She went to see where her room was. "What? No Showers in our rooms! What do you mean only the three best duelists get special rooms!?" She yelled angrily

9. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl entered the boat and hears a whole bunch of yelling. "What's going on here? There are people sleeping right now and are being disterbed. Can you please keep it down over there?" Yamigirl walks to her room.

10. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"This is too much" Mai yelled and walked in her room and slammed the door heavily. "This is so stupid.." She said complaining some more. The next morning. "That girl" She thought, looking at YamiGirl. "I saw her yesterday" She whispered to herself. "So arrogant" She thought

11. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Ok maybe I should talk to that girl. Yo bodygard guy, can I see the list of people please?" The bodygard then replied, "Yes Pricess Yamigirl here it is." Yamigirl replied "Please don't call me that although I truly am from many years back. I can't stand that title." Yamigirl sees the expression on her bodygaurd. "I'm so sorry. I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just a little disturbed right now. Aha! Here it is..... Mai Valintine. Hmmm she's a trouble maker but it's alright. At least I'm pure at heart. I can't stand my uncle Pegasus. He's so evil. I'm only going to try to stop him from this whole evil plot he has. I don't know how but I will. Sorry Duke but can you please talk to this girl for me? Tell her that I'm not trying to be mean. I just want things in order that's all." The bodyguard replies, "Yes Yamigirl, right away." The bodygaurd leaves. "Finally I don't know why I need a bodyguard, I can protect myself."

12. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"What do you want big guy?" Mai asked sarcastically. "Oh so YamiGirl's here to take out Pegasus too" She said in awe. "But he's her uncle." She said in confusement. "Tell her she can come along as long as I can get all the money" She added.

13. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

The bodyguard Duke came back. "Yamigirl, she said she want's the money to herself but she'd be glad to help you. She's confused now cuz he is your uncle." Yamigirl looked at him. "I can care less about the money, I'm more concerned about the duelists. I don't want anything to happen to them. Yeah he's my uncle but his heart is impure. That's why his wife died. My family felt that she was too good for him. Cecila was to good for him but they should have killed him, not her. Now I have to set things right. Please do me the favor and stay here. I'm going to check out the other duelists to see what they need." Duke replies "Yes Yamigirl I will." Yamigirl looked at the door. "Next time, tell Pegasus I don't need a bodyguard. I can take care of myself." Yamigirl left the room.

14. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Wait up? Is it a yes or a no?" Mai said. "I can do it myself but I'm waiting for the answer" She said. "If she doesnt come I'll just start beating all those weak duelists" She added and grinned

15. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"It's a yes Mai and you can keep the money. I can care less about it. I just care for the souls that were taken and my little sis that was kidnapped by my own uncle." Yamigirl sees Joey and Yugi looking at her. "Who are they and why are they staring at me? Do they like me or something?"

16. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Mai looked at them and started laughing heavily. "Those are just two pathetic duelists like all the rest" She said and laughed some more. "Dont worry about them" She added

17. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Uh okay. Mai I think you look pretty cool! I like black and I wear it well. Oh so let me ask you this... is there some other reason your going to Duelist Kingdom?"

18. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"To know better about myself, and my opponents" Mai said looking not as arrogant as usual. "I have much to learn" She added.

OOC: Mai wears purple -_-;;

19. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OOC: I know but my character wears black. I just wanted to tell Mai what I felt about black.

IC: "Okay but why do you think those 2 staring at me are weak? They seem like good duelists and they're actually dueling eachother which shows that they're trying to get better. I think that's a good sighn." Yamigirl still has the list of people in her hands. She looks at it for a minute. "Hmm...... ah there they are. Yugi Mota and Joey Wheeler. I hope they're as good as they look. Sorry Mai but I have to go to see what the duelists that are here so far need. Do you need anything?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.