RPG Archives Yu Yu Hakusho RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Blue Crow, Apr 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

My last RPG(although still up in the air)isn't doing much,so I'll start this one.
    Use a character from the show,or make one up.This time,the Spirit Detectives are on the trail of an invincible demon that's possessing humans and making them attack each other.
    We need someone to make up a character for the demon.

Here's me:
    Name:Hiei
    Hair:Spiky and black
    Eyes:brown
    Weapon:Ninja Sword
    Info:a demon with 3 eyes.He's ultra quick and strong.He uses the power of his third eye to paralyze his enemy.He can also use the power of the black dragon to cause major damage.He's quiet and to the point.He's very serious.

Characters:

Hiei-Blue Crow

2. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Name:Seriyuna

Hair:Slight wavy looking forest green hair that hangs just below her sholders. If shes on a job its either in a braid or a pony tail

Eyes:An amber sort of color.

Weapon:A few different daggers in her coat. She also has a bamboo staff with her which if she flips it in such a way a blade slids out to be a true weapon.

Spirit weapon:Energy wave~ Hers takes alot of energy, sort of like Hieis dragon. Its just a wave of energy that she spreads around toward enemies, sometimes she can't control how much she releases or how far it spreads out. It theres enemies all around its good when she can control it and spread it out like a ring around herself. The energy is a type that wont hurt any of the spirit detectives but when she finishes it she either sinks to her knees, wobbles or fully faints.

Clothing: Usually in a chinese or japanese type outfits, either a soft green or dark blue. If shes not dressed up like that shes in either clean or torn blue jeans and a t-shirt of somesort and her long leather coat over it.

Other:Loves to tease Hiei if shes ever stuck on a job with him. When she uses the spirit weapon a tattoo appears on her right cheek, along her jaw, its japanese kanji that read devil or demon, she herself isn't sure what it says since its only there during fights but thats what shes been told. When shes just worn out the mark takes time to fade but when she faints the tattoo vanishes at once.

3. PrincessMononok

PrincessMononok New Member

I guess I'll end up being Keiko, unless anybody else can think of a better character for me. If you still need a villain, I suppose I can be that instead. Just lemme know........

4. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Sounds like fun, I'll make one up:

Name: Aeralyss
    Hair: long, silver hair
    Eyes: cerulean blue
    Spirit weapon: two spirit swords (bright blue colored)
    Personal Info: Aeralyss is half angel and half demon. Her angel powers of healing come from her mother and her demon strength comes from her father. When in her strongest limit, she sprouts one angel wing and one demon wing. No one knows about her past except for herself.
    Personality: Aeralyss tends to keep to herself most of the time. It takes time to get her to talk.

5. SilverHeart

SilverHeart Guest

Name: Kiri
    Race: demon/human
    Hair: silver, shouler length with bangs
    Eyes: Royal blue
    Sprit engery and what not: High levels of sprit energy can regenterate engery with water, can minlipuat time and space, extremly fast, can heal others (if she feels like it), can also make things appear out of no wear (like her swords)
    Personaliy: with drawn and resvered, quiet and emotionless most of the time, can also be very random

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

Name: Ariella/ Ari

Hair:Long white, usually left down except for two small thin braids in the front.

Eyes: Sliver

Weapon:her energy

Spirit weapon: She uses many different versons of the spirit gun, some, were taight to her, some are her own. She sometimes uses waves, but not often.

Clothing: Her cloths are more or less like Crim's off of .hack/sign. Except black and silver.

Other: Ari usuallt keeps to her self. She's more like Hiei(sp) if any one else desides to compare. She usually works alone and dosn't sosialize, though she goes to school as normaly as Yuske(not very often, but long enough for most people to make at least one friend.) She wears a choker arounf her next with a moon shaped dimond she had resieved from a formar lover, who died on a mission.

7. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I wanna join! I'll be my own character because i've only seen a few episodes and I will post a character sheet asap b/c Akasha just told me he replied to my post and well i gotta go to that one.

8. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

Hey I'll be Kurama, the greatest character from YuYu Hakusho!

Name: Kurama
    Hair: Pink and long (looks pimp)
    Eyes: Green
    Weapon: Rose Whip and various skills with plant conjuration
    Info: Kurama is a fox demon in the body of a human. He is a master thief, and can pick any lock. He is a very nice person, but in battle it is said that he is even more cut-throat than Hiei. He is very smart, wise, and powerful. He fights with finesse and speed, out-smarting his opponents, learning their weaknesses then exploiting them rather than winning by brute force.
    Clothes: White (the clothes he wears in the Dark Tournament)

Ya Kurama is the man!

9. Sephiroth/)ark~

Sephiroth/)ark~ New Member

I gues ill be my own character depending on the fact that i rather not be photon..lol.. Oh well he is my character

Name: Akira
    Height 6'3
    Abilities: Unbelivable Speed and has a spirit shotgun

There We go

10. Gohan_Darkmoor

Ummm i think we have enough chars now, shouldn't we be starting?

11. Athena

ooc: Yea let's start. I'll put my character sheet up asap.

12. Gohan_Darkmoor

Is Blue Crow even still with us? He hasn't posted or edited his post since the beginning.....

13. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

OOC:OK!Time to start!Is this going to be a detective or tournament story?Anyone?

IC:Hiei stood atop the withered building.The brisk air blew through his pointy hair.As he gazed down towards the Earth,he wondered if he should join the others.

14. Gohan_Darkmoor

ooc: I'd say it should be Detective, then after 1st mission it should be tournament.

bic: Kurama stood by Hiei. He never was too far from his best friend.

Kurama: So Hiei, shall we help the others? You know they could use our help. We're the only two really experienced fighters in the group, you know. They are all very strong, however....

15. Athena

Athena walked silently in the shadows, debating on if she wanted to help these people in whatever mission they were on. She spied a couple of them on a writhered building, not wanting to be spotted she turned and hid deeper among the shadows. She was a child of light but she was also a cautious one. One who knew that protecting one's self was the best way to stay alive to keep other's safe. She watched them carefully waiting to see their next move.

16. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???

OOC: Maybe a little bit of both. You know, like Gen-Kia's (sp) tournament. That'd be cool.

IC: Ari stood undar a tree, looked up at the visable sky. Her expretion was about as readable as a rock's would be. She wiped a strand of hair off her shoulders. She started to fiddle woth the dimond around her neck, thinking of whom she had recieved it from. She put her hands down and started to walk.

17. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

ooc: whatever is fine with me. I'm just glad that this rpg is finally started! yu yu is one of my fav. shows!

bic: Aeralyss walked down the street as she saw school girls and boys pass her by in their sailor uniforms. She heard part of their discussions and only looked at the ground as she walked. She was girl born with knowledge and without parents or any family at all for that matter. What good was going to school going to help her? She learned how to read at age 3 and began writing at age 4. She could solve equations and knows about technology. She pitied mortals because they have to spend so energy on simple things like school. Aeralyss sighed as she passed more by. The wind blew through her silver hair, it felt peaceful and it blew her depression away. It was then that she looked up at a building and saw a boy with pointy black hair and a boy with red hair. She looked at them for a couple of minutes and they stared back. She felt quite unusual but she only shrugged it off and kept walking.

18. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: Hehe..

BIC: Seriyuna had seen the pair since she had been near Hiei for a while. He had gotten slightly annoyed at her last time she jumped him. She giggled softly at the thought.

Flicking some green hair over her sholder she gave in and made her entrance. She had met the red haired boy beside Hiei but couldn't remember his name,'Well..He probably doesn't remember me.'

She gently moved out till she was a step behind Hiei,"Hi Hiei-chan!!"

She grinned brightly, her amber eyes sparkling as she steped forward, the leather coat flappping around her slightly. She gave a slight nod in Kuramas direction, turning her gaze fully on him,"I met you once.........but I can't place your name from your face..."

She tapped her chin carefully, head tilted.

Still thinking she turned her gaze toward Hiei,"You guys planning something without me? Planning on going on a job? I've gotten nothing since iour last job."

19. Gohan_Darkmoor

Kurama: Seriyuna, what a pleasant surprise.

With this Kurama handed her a red rose.

Kurama: Yes, Kuenma gave us a mission. I was not debriefed properly, however. Hiei got most of the information.

With this Kurama turned to Hiei.

Kurama: Which reminds me, Hiei. What exactly is our mission?

20. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

Ari walked along the sidewalk. Sighing. She was waiting to hear from her superior, Kuenma about a new mission. Though she didn't mind waiting. She looked up at the sky once again, the noticed other people above on the roof. She smiled, slightly, and leaned agianst the wall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.