RPG Archives Yu Yu Hakusho RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Blue Crow, Apr 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Seriyuna glared at him when he blew the pin dust in her face and sneezed and when he had reached one she sank to the ground, collapsing, partly from exsaustion and partly from the stuff he had used, her hair taking a moment to settle on the ground around her, body limp.

OOC: Hey I had to post something...

2. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

Ari picked Seriyuna up and looked at the others, "Where should we take her. I'm not in the mood to wait any longer."

3. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

"Hmm yes I suppose I have softened some over the years" he said bowing his head "of course then again back then I would have done it for the taste of blood"

He walked calmy over to Hiei and put one hand on his shoulder "It is nice to see you have out lived the last four or five hundred years" he said with a slim smile on his thin face.

4. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

Kurama looked at Loushin with a smile on his face.

Kurama: Loushin, you really have become soft. Of course, Hiei and I have softened a bit too. You may not recognize me in my form, but surely you remember the great Yoko the bandit, yes?

As he said this, he smiled at Loushin.

OOC: Hey Kenny, you may not remember, but you did join the FFX rpg, and you haven't posted once, "Kimahri". Just thought I might remind you.

5. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

"Yes I am very pleased to see you have survived as well" he said giving a warm smile

OOC:Sorry about that FFX thing I forgot

6. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

Ayeka watched the reunion and walked over to Loushin and smiled and looked at him checking him over to make sure he was the demon he said he was and she finally said, "...so your the one they call Loushin...i've have heard a few stories of you from various people..."

7. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

"Nothing bad I would hope" he said with a smile

8. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Ari hissed, "Can we please get going." She didn't feel like waiting around as sitting targets. She looked at them all, "Or do I have to just take her on my own." SHe said, turning around.

9. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: Hey you said a short rest Kenny. Dun feel like sleeping the whole time. Heres..........SERIYUNA!!!

BIC: The limp body in Aris arms let out a hiss of breath and suddenly twisted to roll out of her arms even before she had opened her eyes. As soon as her feet were planted she glanced around and grumbled under her breath, watching each face,"This seems to much like a sweet little reunion....gahh.....I don't like sleeping through interesting things."

She glared toward Loushin as she said it, finding where he was at once, eyes narrowed, a few strands of green hair sticking to her chin, her bangs partly plastered to her farhead.

She stood there for a moment before glacing around,"My staff my staff.....Ah There it is..."

Keeping a close eye on Loushin as she sidled past she crouched down a step or two away to grab up her staff before moving back another step or two. She was't scared of him but didn't want to be knocked down,"Since it seems no one else is attack I must hve hit hard enough to do SOME damage ne?"

She raised an eyebrow, glancing toward Kurama and Hiei.

10. DistantSamurai

"Or it could be that our time has not yet come...the stories are worth hearing but good is not a word a would use..." she siad towards Loushin... and then she saw Ari and her anxiousness and grinned confidently, "We should go now adn stop asting time..." She said beginning to walk back in teh direction of where Ari adn her came from...

11. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

"Hmm yes I understand" he said with a serios look on his face. "I suppose I shall be following Hiei for our little reunion."

He turned to Hiei and the others "Well I can't physicaly fight for a while because of my wounds but I can still cast some spells"

12. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

Hiei glanced in Kurama's direction."Perhaps you could use one of your healing seeds on Loushin.I know he's not all that strong,but we'll need all the help we can get for this fight."

OOC:Sorry,UOKenny.Remember, to Hiei EVERYONE's weak.

13. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

Ari glanced back at the others, then to Ayeka, "I plan on staying up late on scout. If you like, you can leave."

14. DistantSamurai

Ayeka turned with a sigh and stopped walking..."I have not yet all the details of this case where would i go to...if you don't go...then i don't go...specific orders from Koemna"

15. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

Kurama smiled as he flicked a seed in Loushin's direction, then another to Seriyuna.

Kurama: That should refill your power to max. But don't just rely on them, I only have a limited number of them. And Loushin, it is good to have you with us. I'm sure your power will be a powerful aid to us. That reminds me, Have you heard any news of the demon we're looking for?

16. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Seriyuna started to say thanks to Kurama before her gaze snaped to Hiei then Loushin, then back to Hiei,"WHAT??No! No way. no how. Hes not coming with. He'll just jump another of us for another 'test'. I wasted my spirit energy on one attack that didn't even finish him off. Hes no good guy that'd help us!"

She backed up, looking between glaring at Loushin to staring at Hiei before backing up into Kurama. She paused and looked over her sholder at him,"You don't trust him...Do you?"

17. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????????

Ari hissed, "This isn't a matter of personal reflections. If this guy is as bad as Kuenma say's, we'll need all the striength we can get." She said.

18. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

"Hmmm Hmm Hmmm, thank you Kurama.This deamon what is his name?"he said with a strange look on him.

"I might be able to help you."

19. DistantSamurai

Ayeka looked at Loushin and then at Seriyuna and said, "Ari is right...although he has caused you to use much of your power...i hope you have learned as much from his test as he has learned from you..."

20. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

"Hmm yes I did learn alot....Like a similar version of spirit wave.... of course I will need to see it more to master my own.."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.