RPG Archives Yu Yu Hakusho RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Blue Crow, Apr 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

Ayeka suddenly feels a strange feeling, stops and looks back behind her...then a cat jumped out from a trashcan and Ayeka gripped her katana and then relaxed when she saw it was merely a cat...

2. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Seriyuna glanced up sharply,"Everyone. Keep alert. Senses open, weapons ready."

She was already reaching for her spirit energy for either a wave or defence, depending on what happened. It wasn't full and she'd probably fully collapse from it but for now she didn't care. If anyone looked, they'd see the tattoo forming along her jaw slowly.

"Somethings close...Be ready for anything."

3. DistantSamurai

Ayeka gripped the hilt of her katana as her spirit energy entered her hands and she stepped in from of Seriyuna and said sternly, "The energy i feel is very inconsistent...the level of power here is great...there is no way you can handle whatever comes next if it decides to show itself...you should stay behind me for now..." then Ayeka turned to where she felt the spirit energy and said calmly yet impatiently, "IF you are not too muhc of a coward show yourself!"

4. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Loushin had began to fade to the back of the group and started watching over his shoulders.He wanted to have a good look at who ever it was that was back there and see if they had any moves worth stealing.He wasn't realy paying enough attention to behind him but was more cought in his thoughts.Every one might think he is out for his own intentions and maybe that was best for now.......

5. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????

Ari moved facing where her back was before. SHe looked around quietly, not seeming as if she was ready for battle. She was ready. As Seriyuna said, she was keeping her waepons ready. She glanced behind her for a moment, and then ahead of her once agian.

6. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Seiji looked up at Hei and asked, "Are u a demon?"

Athena then poked Seji and said, "Be quiet. You don't want to draw attention to yourself boy." She then sighed, she had alot to teach this kid.

7. DistantSamurai

Everyone was on mounted tension and Ayeka listened closely to every bretah ever whispr every sound...she looked back to see where everyone was standing in teh group to see what thei style of fighting was she saw everyone clsoe to her except Loushin who was standin in teh far back and she took note of this and turned back aruond...

8. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Seriyuna snorted before she took notice of the kid,"Ah a kid. not good....Gonna cut our defences to defend him also. Guess i'll need to use shield sometime then."

She glanced toward Ayeka,"Relax. I'm not doing bad at all. I see have weapons."

She steped around Ayeka to stand beside her, their sholders nearly touching, her back to the center of the group, the seemed ot have moved into a ring of defence where they could watch from all sides.

9. DistantSamurai

Ayeka turned to Seriyuna and grinned and said in humor, "Even though you know yourself that you have lost alot of power you refuse to accept my help?" she chuckled and then said looking toward the shadows, "Very well...you should learn on your own..."

10. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Seriyuna rolled her eyes,"Yeah yeah. I know I'm not as strong as before but that doens't mean I need someone to babysit me. The only power I lost still is a bit of my spirit energy but I can make up for it in physical attacks if I must."

11. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"No one needs to worry about Seiji. I can protect him myself." Athena said, "Besides if need be i can always use one of my special powers."
    She sighed and said, "We shouldn't be talking... we should stay alert."

12. DistantSamurai

"We can't wait like this forever..." Ayeka said then turned and looked impatiently to teh shadows comtimplating attacking instead of just waiting...

13. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

"Don't do it" Loushin said in a warning manner, "you know as well as I do that if you prepare to attack then he will never come out of hiding" he put his head down and said "Our best hope is to keep walking and prehaps that will draw him out."

14. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

"We're not even sure if he's an allie or Enimie(sp). If he's on our side, we dont wanna kill him just yet. Besides. It could just be some loser who needs to mind his own buisness. We have to play this with caution."

15. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

OOC: OK. This rpg is practicaly dead, so I'm gonna go.

IC: Ari looked at a watch on her wrist. SHe looked at the sky for a moment. SHe looked to the others, "I have to go. Koenma needs me on another mission. I wish you luck. Dont get killed."

16. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

"Hmmm maybe we should let our little fighter decide what to do" Loushin said casting a stare at Seriyuna.

17. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Seriyuna turned to glare at him,"Close your mouth. You know better then I do. Lets keep moving guys. Lets try to lead this thing out into the light somewhere."

18. DistantSamurai

"I agree...we can't wait here forever...we should leave and if it decides to follow it will have no place to hide..." Ayeka said to everyone and she lowered her katana and turned and began to walk away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.