RPG Archives Yu Yu Hakusho RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Blue Crow, Apr 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

Ayeka stood in front of Seriyuna and said seriously, "You will not until she completely heals...then it could possibly be the last techinque you learn...for she only lost because she has not yet learned to control it...don't be so quick to misjudge her..."

2. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Seriyuna snickered and steped around Ayeka,"I'm fine Ay. Don't worry so much. Kurama was help to me. I feel stronger but I already know not to fight him until I'm at full strength again,ne?"

She glanced toward Loushin when she finished.

3. DistantSamurai

Ayeka grinned and said, "I admire your spirit..." and she turned to Loushin and smiled, "You see? Soon you will be able to learn that techinique yourself after she learns more control...be careful Loushin..."

4. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

Kurama to Seriyuna: I fully trust Loushin. He merely fought you to test his abilities. Don't be angry at him because you lost.

Then Kurama looked around at everyone.

Kurama: Well, as great as it is standing here chatting, I think its time we moved out. People are dying out there, and it's our job to stop the demon. I just wish we knew more about him.....

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: I totally forgot about this rpg. could someone tell me what i missed?

6. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

"Hmm yes I am very eager to meet this demon and prehaps have my chance with him." he said as he shrugged and followed Kurama

7. DistantSamurai

Ayeka walked along as well...and looked at Loushin with admiration as well as suspicion. "Yes...he will be quite an opponent to deal with..."

OOC: sorry to ask but are we splitting up into teams again? or are we staying together...ithink staying together would be alot easier...

8. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: Seems like we're staying together this time.

BIC:

Seriyuna had watched the others walk ahead of her a few paces before joging to catch up. Passing right by Loushin and Ayeka and walked beside Kurama and Hiei(If he choses to be up there). She liked being front defence better then back. It was always better for her to SEE the enemy clearly and knock them away so she was up with Kurama to do just that alot of the time.

9. Athena

OOC: If we're all staying together should i bring my character to meet up with you guys and could some one please tell me what i miss... either pm it to me or email me at ElvenMoonMadien2@aol.com or im me with AIM @ ElvenMoonMadien2

10. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

Ari walked behind. She liked keeping her distance. Especialy when she's dealing with these familiars(no offence). She sighed, but didn't say anything.

OOC: I'm behind...just a little anyway.

11. DistantSamurai

Ayeka liked behind defence from behind and plus she liked the silence...she kept alert but then she got caught up in a bunch of thoughts she hasn't been able to deal with until now...

12. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Loushin was near the middle looking over each group member to try to place what kind of personality they might have.The looks on some of their faces were hard to read but some of them were as clear as a book.

13. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Seriyuna turned her gaze to the side, blocking her face from Loushin watching,"So.....Where is this thing?"

She had her senses alert but wasn't reaching at the moment to find any energy source until she was told to.

14. Athena

Athena and Seiji were walking alon when they ran back into the group and she said, "Hi, we haven't had much luck and i was wondering if you guys have."

15. DistantSamurai

"well so far we haven't really gotten anywhere..." AYeka said smiling and continued to keep on her gaurd...

16. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

"The only thing I've senced that was worth paying attencion to was the two of you waisting your energy."

17. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

"Look at it as you would like but I if it requirs me to spend a little energy to learn a new technique then let it be done.You see for the more tricks I master the deadlyer I am," Loushin said with a very uncaring tone.

He eased up next to Hiei ask "Well my old friend what have you been up to these last few years?"

18. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Seriyuna released a giggle,"Ari don't worry.......There'll be more interesting things to see. Like Hiei and Kuramas attacks....or even what our opponent looks like."

She glanced toward Loushin with a dark look when he came up beside Hiei,"Leave Hiei alone. We don't have time for petty chats. We have work to do unlike you."

She glared at him and turned away, glancing toward Kurama then ahead of her, not going to lose a temper and just going to use her senses and find the demon, searching as far as she could, eyes going glassy if anyone looked at them, as though she wasn't looking infront of her which she wasn't fully, she was seeing infront of her through a cloud, the same with what she was searching with.

19. DistantSamurai

Ayeka from the back chuckled and brushed her bangs out of her eyes as she listen to the others talking

20. Trigun_Vash

Trigun_Vash New Member

Some one is watching in the shadows

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.