RPG Archives Zelda Rpg

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mike Maxwell, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Orlani looked at Galana, "I don't know, but I'm sure as hell gonna find out." she replied and then she heard Komori scream. "I dont' have time for this!!" she said to herself as she ran to where Komori was. "Are you alright?!" she asked him as she knelt down to him and looked at him," What's wrong?" She was already worried about Haziki and now she's got Komori to worry about too...it's hard being a girl. She placed a hand on Komori's shoulder, "Tell me what's wrong." she said softly.

2. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana followed Orlani to Komori who was looking at the statue of her father. Tears started to develop in her eyes. She couldn't stand it anymore. She turned and ran. She ran until she came to a lake. She fell down onto the grass and cried.

3. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Komori couldn't look at Orlani. he was to scared too.
    "the darkness. it came back," he said in a small voice.
    "the same darkness that was in my father."
    Komori just sat there for awhile.

Navi came in fling.
    "Orlani, there you are. i have been looking for you," Navi said.

4. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Haziki groaned as he tried to sit up. Zelda walked over to Haziki and made him stay laying."

Zelda: Shh. It's ok. He's gone for now.

"Haziki had a bad burn make across his stomic."

Zelda: All just have to take care of that.

5. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Orlani looked up at Navi, "Yeah, I'm here. Now where did Galana run off too?" She said as she looked everywhere. She then saw the statue of Link. "Damn you..." she said under her breathe. "You're the one...making everyone cry...making everyone run away. Every time someone thinks about you...or even looks at you...it makes them insane. Groping through their minds...trying to find answers to unspeakable questions!!!" she said softly and then her voice grew to shouts. She roughly let go of Komori's shoulder and she drew her swords. She rushed at the statue and started to slice but her swords only ricocheted. But her swords did leave gashes and cracks, all upon Link's face and body. Sparks flew and she was breathing heavily. She kept going until the statue crumbled to the ground. "IF NO ONE LOOKS AT YOU-NO ONE WILL BE SAD OR ANGRY!!!!" she shouted, tears falling from her own eyes. "Haziki is missing because of you! Komori's in pain, Galana's missing as well! You dumped it all on me! What am I supposed to do! Tell me, damn you!" she shouted louder as her knees hit the ground and she squalled. "Komori...I'll make the pain go away...Galana...I'll make your tears cease...and Haziki...I'll find you...I swear on my life..." she whispered.

6. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Navi flew to Orlani's face.
    "ORLANI, IT'S NOT LINKS FAULT. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HIM!!" Navi shouted.

Komori stood up. tears were falling from his face.

"it isn't Link's fault that i am in pain. it is my fathers. and if you are going to blame anyone about this, it should be Ganon. he is the one how is causing all of us to suffer through our pain, and striking us where it hurts the worse. he is the one how is courupted in his own power. he is the one that we should blame, not Link, and Navi, plese forgive her," Komori said in fusrtation.

Navi looked at Komori.
    "why?" she asked in a small voice.
    "Because, she is also in pain. it is hard to lose someone you love."

7. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Orlani fanned Navi away from her face. She stood straight up and coldly looked at Komori. "I don't need to hear this...from a spoiled punk and a pixie." she said as she spit on the remains of Link's statue. "I'll kill Gannon...no I'll do more than kill him...I'll slaughter him right after I torture him. He'll be screaming for death once I'm done with him. And once Gannon is out of the picture... I'll kill Link as well. Since he's making everyone cry and hurt then no one will mind if he's dead." She saw the anger and frustration in Komori's eyes, "And if you dare to lay a hand on me...I'll stop time itself and rip off all of your limbs one by one." she threatened. She sheathed both her swords and spit at Komori's feet. "Good luck you spoiled rotton jerk. See you in hell one day." Orlani then walked into the distance. She still didn't see Galana, but her angry gaze turned soft when she saw her. She still had Galana.

8. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Ganon grinned as she finsihed watching Orlani exsplode with anger."

Ganon: Stuip girl she thinks she can stop me. I have new wepons at my disposal. Is the clone ready?

"A hooded figure walked up to Ganon."

Hooded figure: Yes he's perfect. The exact replaca of the boy.

Ganon: Good. Send after her.

==============================================

"Zelda was sitting on her legs with her eyes closed. Haziki mummbeled some words. A bright light appaered around him and Haziki dissappered. Haziki reappered by Orlani. The clone of Haziki appered at the same time. Looking exactly like him."

Haziki: Orlani look out!!!!

"Haziki tackled the clone. They rolled down the hall. Haziki punched the clone."

ooc: Know one can tell that it's a clone it sounds exactly the same as Haziki and looks just like him.

9. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

ummmm.... I have to go on a school trip for three days starting tommorow so could someone play my characters? Maybe ReignOfDreams? Thanks bye!

10. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Komori let Orlani walk off. he turned to where Galana ran off to. Navi followed.
    "GALANA, GALANA, WHERE ARE YOU?" he shouted on the top of his lungs.

he walked farther down the halls. he punched the wall. he was upset.
    "ganon, i don't care what you do. even if includes killing me, but i will not withstand you hurting people. i will get my mother back. even if it kills me in the process!" Komori shouted down the hall.

tears fell from his face.

navi was upset too.
    "Komori, what ever you do, i will joing you, because Link will never come back," Navi said.

Komori looked up at her. he gave her a slight smile.

"ya, your right. we will have to dispose of Ganon our selves. even if i have to go by my self."

11. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"The clone sat up quickly and Haziki did a back hand spring to get up."

Haziki: Did you nasty clone.

Clone: Your the clone. I'm trying to return to my love.

Haziki: Your love!!!!!

"Haziki created a lighting sheild around him and charged the clone. The clone jumped left and doged the attack."

Clone: Orlani. He knows every move I know! Help me kill him!!!

Haziki: I'm the real one.

"Haziki kicked the feet out from under the clone and hit him with a blast of lighting ."

12. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"I...I..." Orlani tried to say something but she was too afraid to spit it out. She could hardly put up with one Haziki and now there were two! Geez-us! But back to the point, Orlani watched as they fought. "I can't tell you apart! How do I know which one is the real you Haziki?!" she exclaimed as she kept her and on the handle of her sword, just to make sure it moved freely in it's sheath. "I...I...I don't know what to do...." she said softly as she started to back away. She then shut her eyes and laced her hands together. A mysterious aura surrounded her, a mysterious energy pumping through her body and veins.
    "In the name of Father Time, help me to achieve what is right and see through the evil within! Time! Hear the voice of the everchanging wind-stop!!" she said and all time was frozen in place. She relaxed her arms and the aura faded. The world in her eyes now looked black and white. She looked around her, there was no sound, only her footsteps and her thoughts. "Maybe if I get a closer look at them...I could find out something. But they are exactly alike in everyway." she said to herself. "I gotta hurry, I can't hold time for long. It's a burden to big."
    Orlani then walked over to the Haziki's. She looked at the first one, the one sending the blast of lightning. She walked around him, touching his clothes, his hands, his hair. She found nothing on him that was different than the other one. "This is confusing...my brain is starting to hurt!" she said. "I got it! A question...only the real Haziki knows my middle name! I was always ashamed of it as a child and told no one that my middle name was Cherade." Orlani then covered her mouth, "Oops". She released her hands, "Ah, no one can hear me anyway. Stopping time is like putting one foot into an alternate dimension and keeping one step into reality. They can't coexist so instead, everything stops until I make a decision to stay in reality or go into the mysterious beyond. Only the real Haziki knows my middle name..." Orlani sighed deeply and realeased time. Everything was as hecktic as before. But Orlani was close to the fight so she was thrown back against the wall. She got up and looked at them both, "Haziki!!" she shouted. It wasn't surprising to see that they both looked at the same time. She almost started laughing, but she with held it inside. "Only one of you should know the answer to this question. And I trust that you haven't forgot. Now...Haziki...do you remember my middle name?"

13. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"The lighting blast took out a bird."

Clone taking to himself in his mind: ****. That wasn't what master Ganon was planning. Hopefully He did forget.

"Haizki looked planly at Orlani"

Haziki: Of all the questions in the world you ask that question. You know I can never remeber names very well. But yours is one I did remeber because I teased you about it. It's Cherade. Little miss Cherade.

"Haziki blasted the clone against the wall."

Clone: Ganon is powerful Orlani.......... He could have scanned my mind to find out my.......

"The clone explosded. Haziki fell to his knees. He was bleeding from his wound on his chest."

Haziki: Damn....... That took too much out of me.

"Haziki tried to stand but fell onto his stomic."

Haziki: ooooooooooo........

14. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana woke up and sat up. She looked around the lake. <I must of fell asleep.> Her eyes fell upon the hooded figure. Confused and curious she headed for the figure. As she walked up to the figure she asked. "Who are you?" She stood a couple of steps away from the figure.

15. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

OOC: what a way to introduse(?) my new charecter.

the hooded figured took the hood off. it was a man with long brown hair. he had emerald green eyes. he turned to look at galana.
    "oh, my name is Yuki," he said in a calm and sweet voice.

16. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

OOC:..........i forgot something

Komori heard all the chaos. he was still crying. he went out to see what it was. he saw two Haziki's battling. he watched the whole thing. he was in shock. after the battle was over, and when Haziki fell, he ran over to help Orlani. he walked over and helped Orlani get Haziki up.
    "Orlani, i have to say is that i am sorry for how i acted earlier," Komori said in a low voice.
    "me too. i'm sorry how i acted too," Navi said.

17. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Haziki groaned loudly. The blood on his chest just got worse. Haziki felt his head swim."

18. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana was surprised by how cute he was. "uh....my name is Galana." She sat down.

19. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Faore, Din, and Nayru all rushed to the scene. Nayru gasped to see Haziki so hurt. Orlani was holding Haziki in her arms. She looked at Komori and Navi. "I apologize as well. Some of the things I have said were unacceptable..." she said as she looked at Haziki, he was in great pain, "...but that won't change the fact that I'm going to kill Link as well..."
    Nayru kneeled next to Orlani and Haziki, "I might be able to heal him...the wound is deep and it could take a lot of magic. It'll take time." Nayru's hand began to glow sapphire blue as she placed her hand on Haziki's wound. Din approached Orlani, "Kill Link...? But...isn't that who we're searching for?" she asked. "Then that'll give me a reason to search harder, won't it?" Orlani responded.
    "That's insane!" Faore snapped.
    "I don't care! He needs to die!! I'll kill him as soon as I find him! I won't even give him time to tell us "hello"!" she exclaimed.
    Din's eyes reflected concern, "You've gone mad..."

20. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Komori helped with Haziki as much as he can. he watched Nayru heal his wounds. he wanted to say something about Link, but he didn't. he kept quiet. a tear fell from his check.

Yuki stood up. he took of his cloke(?). he was wearing armor and clothes, adviously from another place. he had a sword on his left hip, and a shield on his back. right behind him was a black horse.

"I am sorry if i scared you," he bowed to her as he was apoligizing.

his long hair fell to one side. it was in a braid. at the end was a ribbon, tied into a bow.