RPG Archives Zelda Rpg

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mike Maxwell, Mar 4, 2003.

1. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Komori woke up. he yawned. he looked out the window of his room. the sun wasn't up yet. he got up out of bed. he got dressed and grabbed his sword. he went out into the garden and started to train.

2. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Orlani woke from her deep sleep. She looked over to see Haziki, asleep as well. She smiled as she got up and left the room. She sighed as she touched the cheek that was slapped. It was still a little red but other than that, no pain shot through it. She looked over at a window and saw Komori. "I haven't been so nice to him lately..."she thought as she watched him. He was good...really good with the sword. She smiled softly and awaited the others.

3. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

Haziki slowly sat up and looked at Orlani. His body is still sore from where Ganon stole alot of his power. Haziki touched his sore.

"Orlani.....Could you get me someone for me?"

4. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Orlani heard Haziki's voice and then walked over to him, breaking her gaze of Komori and his swordplay. "Someone...? Who do you need?" she asked. She could tell he was in pain, but hopefully this pain will pass.
    She then broke away of her gaze again, and instead of doing what he told her to do, she instead told him, "I'm leaving today." she said softly. "I can't bear to sit around anymore. I'm going after Gannon...and then after Link. When you're better...you can follow me if you want but I can understand if you want to stay. I don't think anyone thinks that it's nice to hunt down the Hero of Time...but I will...and there's nothing that you or anyone else can do to stop me." she said.
    Orlani then looked at Haziki again, "Who do you need...Nayru...? She might be able to heal you again." she said to him.

5. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Komori stop. he shithed his sword. he looked at the sky. the sun was already in the sky. he walked up to the castle door. he opened the doors slowly. he walked in. he went into his room and started to pack his things. he was getting ready to leave. he pack everything that he needed. everything Link taught him to take on adventures.

6. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"NO!!! Don't go after any of them!" The sudden outburst made pain shoot threw Haziki. Haziki took a deep breath.

"We need Link. I may not like the man, but he's the only one that can stop Ganon. Orlani. I know you have power. Us together can put up a fight but we don't have the two main items that Link has. The trifroce of courage and the Master sword. Both are key to stopping him. As long as Link has them he can only stop Ganon. Plus. Link is my father. I have to forgive him. He has done no crime. I took Galana's and Nayru's words to mind and they're right. My mother never told him about being pregnate. My mother force herself onto him. I can forgive a man for never knowing. But to know and not care that is diffrent. We'll both have to find Link adventually. I have to ask him if he knew. But do not!!! Kill Link. I don't want to lose the most important person in my life. Promiss me you won't leave me Orlani. I know you made me promiss in the past and I broke it but I wasn't acknowleding my emotions than. I was still young....."

Another stronger brust of pain shot therw Haziki and it showed on his face. He has spokein to much and must rest.

"If your going than I am too. We're a team now."

7. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana stood next to Epona and walked Yuki pet her. Who is this guy? Why haven't I seen him? Why does he look like my father? Could my father have a brother that I don't know about? Nah....He would of told me. Tears started to come to her eyes again. Why me? Dad, why did you leave me?!

8. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Orlani only looked away as Haziki spoke. She didn't show any sign of emotion, only looking away, concentrating on the cracks on the floor. "I'll retrieve Nayru for your pain." she said as she walked out the door.
    "I don't know what to do..."Orlani thought to herself. Everything was silent in the halls as she made her way outside. "Haziki might be right...but maybe that fight made him delirious...I don't know... Maybe when I see Link...I'll know but for now..."she said and she stopped at the destroyed monument of Link. Yeah, she destroyed the statue of Link. Full of rage and anger, she drew her swords and destroyed it. She remembered that very well and it drew a slight smile upon her lips. She then walked on. Orlani then called out to Nayru and her sisters. "Nayru! Din! Faore! Haziki needs help, could you please come to me?" she called out.

9. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Yuki turned his head. he saw the tears fall from GAlana's face.
    "what's wrong Galana? why do you cry?" he asked.
    he stopped petting Epona. he turned his attention to Galana.

he opened the door. his horse came out. he took her to the place where her sattle sits. he got her ready. he got on.
    "Komori, go get Galana, but don't go after Ganon. he will kill you for sure."
    "i don't care if i get killed. as long as Galana and my mom is safe, i don't care. i also don't want to pull everyone else into this. navi, i want you to stay here."
    Komori turned his head. he made his horse gallop out of the caslte and out of sight. navi flew up to the castle. she flew all over until she ran into Orlain.
    "Orlani, we need to hurry," NAvi said, out of breath.

10. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

Haziki heard a horse gallop and away and some tiny voice yell out Orlani's voice. Haziki slow stood up. It took most of his strgenth to do it but he got up.

"I've never been this weak. The clone must of had more power than I thought. Ganon probally can make more if he wished."

"And I will." Ganon's voice was heard in his head.

"Ganon." Haziki wishpered.

"As long as your stuipd elven father is gone. I will not be destoryed."

"Why do you torment me now. You know you can't get me back."

"I can pester you so you cannot focus in battle. Plus I came to give you a good luck waring against me. You will not pervel. And as long as your are headed girl friend thinks to kill she won't. You too might put up a little fight but you saw what my own clone did so what do you think the real me is like." Ganon's was filled his laughter.

"You don't know that." Haziki clenched his fist.

"I know why your mother died." Ganon was now getting to a more serious tone.

Haziki made no response.

"I ordered her to die. No human woman should be thouched by thoughs filthy elves. I didn't think to kill you because you look almost exactly like a human. You also have the temper of one. I was the one that cut your mothers thorat than light the fire that burned her dying body. Do you remeber what she said Haziki. I do. She pleaded for the gods to forgive her but they didn't listin. I left your under rated village after that and returned to the gap between the sacard realm and this world."

Haziki began to cry. It wasn't because of the pain. It was because he was finally going to be able to get the person that killed his mother. He sat in a chair by the window. Ganon never spoke a word after that last breif message. His wound began to heal a little bit faster and he stregth returned to him a bit. A warm persance fill the room and Haziki knew exactly who it was. It was his mothers spirt with him. She was making the wound heal faster. How he doesn't know but she just was. Haziki felt confert fill his soul and planned. He would leave today with Orlani. First to find Galana. Second to find his father and to get the truth. Third to kill the foe of his dead mother. Ganon.

11. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Komori took Akuma, his horse, into a full run. he was heading for the lake.
    "after i find Galana, and make sure she is safe, i will head for Ganaon and save my mother!" Komori thought in his head.
    he reached the fences that seperated the field from the lake. he made Akuma jump the fences and galloped to the lake. he reached farther in. he saw galana and a man. he stop in his traks. the man looked like Link, but it wasn't him. Komori just sat on Akuma and watched the man. he didn't now what to think.

12. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana looked at Yuki. "I'm crying because you look like my father!" She looked down at the ground. "I want to know why my father left me." Tears hit the ground as she cried harder.

13. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Yuki hugged galana. he started to cry too.
    "well, he must have a good reason for leaving. i don't think he means to leave you and hurt you. it's just that some ppl have special destanies that they have to follow. and i think he is one of them," Yuki said.

14. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Seeing no response to her cries, Orlani turned and left into the castle yet again. "I guess they're busy..." she thought as she headed back up to her room. She gathered her weapons, strapping on the swords and the bow. She also made sure to stock up on potions. Orlani then went to Haziki's room, "I'm ready to go... You'll just have to wait for Nay-" she said. She was about to say that she was going without him but she noticed that he was out of bed. "The hell are you doing out of bed?" she asked as she looked at him. Orlani wasn't very sure about this...but he looked better...and stronger... "A-Are you feeling well?" she asked.

15. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana was surprised. This guy hugs just like dad, and shooths likes him. She cried on Yuki as tears came out of her eyes.

16. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

"your father was really brave person. i hope you know that," Yuki said.
    yuki's started to cry harder. 'they are in so much pain, because of..' Yuki thought.
    he let go of Galana.
    "i am sorry, but i have to get going," Yuki said in a low voice.
    yuki stood up. his eyes were shadowed.
    Komori stopped Akuma. he looked around. he dismaounted from Akuma. he started to consintrate on where Ganon is. he was trying to find the place on where he is. he consintrated hard.
    "there," Komori said.
    he mounted Akuma and rood off in the direction Ganon is.

17. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana watched Yuki. She had stopped crying because she was surprised by Yuki. She felt something hit her leg. She looked down. Nothing. She looked back up and saw Yuki standing still. <what is he doing?> Then she saw Joey on his shoulder. <JOEY!? What the hell is that cat doing!?> She slowly stood up.

18. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

Haziki got his armor on.

"I'm going with you. I promissed that I wouldn't leave you. I won't let you leave me." Haziki put his sword on.

"Lets go."

19. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Orlani smiled softly as she watched Haziki. She placed her hands on her hips as she sighed, still smiling. "Well, at least we're finally leaving this place...together." she said. "I wonder here Galana is?" she thought to herself as she exited out of the room and began to descend the staircase. She ran her fingers along the wall as she descended.
    She then walked outside and saw Galana and the man,Yuki. The man looked mysterious in many ways. She looked around. But...where was Komori...? She shrugged it off as she approached Galana and the man.

20. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Yuki turned his head. he looked at Joey.
    "what is up with your pets?" Yuki asked in confushion.
    he grabbed Joey off his shoulder and handed Joey to Galana.
    navi flew by Galana. she was tired.
    "Galana, we have find Komori. he is heading for Ganon," she gasped.
    Komori found where Ganon was. he saw a huge castle. the dark energy was flowing from the castle. he dismounted from Akuma and walked right by the castle.he looked over to the side. he saw a door. he walked to and in.
    "Ganon, i know you are here, and wheni get to you, you will regreat ever coming back!" Komori shouted.