RPG Archives Zelda Rpg

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mike Maxwell, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Orlani had heard what Navi had said to Galana...even though she didn't mean to.
    "The fool!!" she snapped sharply as she raised her arm in the air and pointed her finger towards the sky.
    Makromi, her faithful companion from earlier before, then flew down from the heavens and Orlani quickly mounted it. "I've got to go and get him! He can't do this alone!!" Orlani said to the others. But she had no idea where he could be...he could be north, south, east or even west. "Damn!" Orlani thought to herself, Makromi was still in the air, but wasn't moving. She hadn't took off yet...she had to decide which way he went.

2. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana just stare at Orlani. Her brain finally caught up with everything. "Damnit Komori!" She went to go to Epona but she was not here. Confused Galana looked around. She saw the horse following Yuki. "Epona!" She yelled to the horse.

3. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Yuki stood by his hose. Epona kept on noisinf him.
    "Galana, please take your horse," Yuki begged.
    yuki turned to Galana. he turned back around.
    "you better go and find your friend," Yuki added in a sad voice.

4. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana walked up to where Yuki was. "Sorry Yuki." She said in a low voice. "Come on Epona." She tried pulling on the reins but Epona did not move. "Epona!" She tried again still the horse did not move. Galana whined inside. She didn't want to deal with this. "EPONA!" The horse got away from her and went to Yuki once again. Galana fell over onto her knees. Tears once again came down her face when she fell. She started to remember the past with her father trying to teach her how to ride Epona.

5. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Yuki grabbed the reins. he walked over to Galana. he grabbed her hand and helped her up.
    "Galana, don't be harsh, be gental with the horse, ok," Yuki said.
    Yuki walked over to his horse and rode off.

he left the place and walked out.
    "i wish Link was still alive." Komori whispered.
    he got on Akuma and rode back to the lake. the man at the lake pasted him. Komori couldn't help but look at him as he rode by. Komori turned his gaze back to the front. he entered the lake.
    "Galana, are you all right?" Komori asked as he aproched.

6. Koru

Koru New Member

Trying to hold Epona in place she watched Yuki leave. She got onto Epona. "Yeah I'm fine Komori. Why did you leave? Without me?" She looked at Komori.

7. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

*looking over hyrul on death mountan*
    .......What,s that?
    *look,s over the field and seeing a girl trying to ride a horse*
    Name: salpnas

Sex: male

Wt: 150

Ht: 5' 13

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Light blue

Magic: Burning sword fire,Destroy the target,Heal

Wepons: Long sword and Throwing daggers

Race: Hyrulian

8. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

OOC: I would have replied sooner but I couldn't log on due to the fact that my phone lines needed to be repaired.
    Welcome Dwarf-Man!!

BIC: "I'm just gonna take my chances!!" Orlani said as she rode to the south. "North is up...which means good is always up...South is down...as in hell..." she kept thinking to herself. She past by a man in a blur, she looked back and thought to herself, "Who's that...?" She didn't have time to think about that so she didn't stop. She then thought she saw something, or was it someone...could it be Komori??

9. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Komori hung his head.
    "i didn't want you to get hurt," he said in a low voice.
    "that gives you no right to just ride off like that," Navi shouted.
    "i'm sorry, but i don't want anyone to get hurt," Komori shouted with consern(?).
    a sharp pain went throught his side. Komori took hsi left hand and held his right side. he fell to the ground. he started to cuse under his breath.

kind! that's all most as bad as calling my cute!

10. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

OOC: Thx :p

BIC: He was looking down again and after a second later He jumped down the cliff and did walk to the girl whit the horse

11. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana looked at Komori. "Well you could still tell me what your going to do." She looked at Navi. "Stay out of this arguement Navi."

12. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Komori stood up.
    "i need help in the castle. Ganon has to many monters out. at least i want to save my mom," Komori said.
    he was still holding his side.

kind! that's almost as bad as calling me cute!

13. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

Selpner did look at the girl again and did see another person there and he did walk to them and askt: do you know how to get in the castle little one,s?

14. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Makromi landed next to Komori and the others. She quickly dismounted and looked at him. Orlani smiled softly at Komori, "You should't worry us like that...Komori...Haziki and I were just about to leave the castle in order to find Gannon. Surely you could have kept your heels in one place until then." she exaggerated that last part. "Speaking of Haziki...where did that lazy bum go?" she added.

15. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

Alright so you after gannon *salpnas gave them a evil smile*
    you dont think that you can kill him whit your small weapons? There is no need to get after gannon, not yet anyway you all need more training and better weapon,s *salpnas took up a dagger from the pocket* If you want to defeat him you must finde you true self and get stronger......... that is all i can say right now....... but i will follow you..... i need to get some stuff from gannon anyway

16. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana stared at the guy she did not know. "We shouldn't even fight him! Gannon is way too strong!" She looked at Komori. "Your mother would agree! Same with Link! Link is the only one who can kill Gannon! We are too weak!"

17. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

My mother..... my parent did left me when i was 1 years old and im Salpnas

18. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

Haziki smiled to himself. Ganon possed him once again.

"very good my pet. To bad your little haziki is not here save you. I have his body. His soul belongs to him" Ganon laughed threw haziki than left. Haziki fell to the floor weak again.

19. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

I dident say my name its Salpnas and yours are......

20. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Orlani smiled and nodded her head towards Salpnas. "I'm Orlani." she introduced and she looked over at Galana and Komori, "And I'm sure you know Galana and Komori. There's still one person you haven't met yet and that's----" Orlani was saying but then she stopped, as if she lost her breath. She quickly looked back towards the castle. "Makromi!! Come!!" she called out and the leaped upon the horse's back. "It's Haziki! I can feel he is in some sort of danger!!" she exclaimed as she rode off to the castle. "Damn you Gannon!!" she thought to herself as she arrived at the castle and she quickly dismounted. Orlani ran into the castle walls and looked around for Haziki, calling out to him and hoping for a response.