RPG Archives Zelda Rpg

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mike Maxwell, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Orlani only glared at Din. "Didn't you hear me the first time?! I said I didn't care!" she snapped.
    Din passed a slap across Orlani's face. "Maybe you should. This isn't some ordinary person we're talking about! This is Link, the Hero of Time."
    Orlani just stared in the direction that Din slapped her. She was more surprised than angry. It had been so long since she was slapped. The last person she remembered hitting her like that was...
    Orlani then snapped back to reality. The pain in her cheek suddenly took it's toll. Orlani touched her red cheek and turned back to stare at Din.
    "Do you understand?" Faore said, very soothingly and kindly.
    "I'm not your dog." Orlani said as she turned her attention back to Haziki. She then looked at Nayru. Nayru began to glow blue as well. Suddenly all color disappeared from both Haziki and Nayru, the healing was complete. "It is done." Nayru said and she was congratulated by her sisters. "But he'll need to rest. You'll have to take him to a room." Nayru said. Orlani nodded her head.
    It wasn't easy, but she somehow did it. "I don't care what they say...don't you want to kill 'em too?" Orlani asked him as she laid him down. She was tired...a bit sleepy...she kneeled beside the bed and laid her head on the edge of the matress. Her arms also provided comfort as she folded her arms and laid her head on them. She then fell asleep, dreaming of plans to destroy Gannon and Link. "They'll...die..." she muttered in her sleep.
    "I'm concerned about Orlani..." Nayru said to her sisters.
    "I say let her do what she wants..." Din said, "But if she tries to hurt Link...we'll have to stop her. What's more important? The death of the Hero of Time or a common girl?"
    "Din..." Faore thought to herself.
    "I know that I sound cruel...and I'm not use to being kind...but this is reality. And reality hurts. I'll keep an eye on her." Din said.

OOC: I'll be gone for a week for vacation. Sorry for leaving ::ZodiacStone::, I wasn't expecting to leave! :sweat2: If it's not too much trouble, Mike Maxwell, will you take over Orlani until I return? Thank you, see you all in a week!

2. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

ooc: I'm moving this weekend. I'll try. I'll have to find a libray down in american frok.

3. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana watched Yuki stand. "You didn't scare me. You just surprised me." She bowed her head, now looking at the grass. She started thinking about her father once again. She looked back at the Yuki. She saw a glimps of something familar. She gasped. "You......look...like my father." She turned to the movement that was in the corner of her eye. Epona was running up to them. "Epona...?" The horse runs right up to Yuki.

4. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

OOC: well, if we ahve to, we might as well as put this on hold until everyone can role play again. of me and Koru will continue our scen.
    ______

Yuki was shoked that a horse ran up to him. he turned to Epona and started to pet her.
    "who was your father?" Yuki asked.
    "what a pretty horse," Yuki said to himself.

______
    komori was with Orlani. he walked out when she fell asleep. he went to his room. he pulled out a letter. it was torn and tatered.
    he read the letter again.
    'Link, why, why did you have to go?' he asked him self.
    he put the letter back into the into the shelf. he went to bed.

5. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana stood up and moved to Yuki and Epona. She stood next to Epona's head so she could watch Yuki pet the horse. "Everyone knows my father, his name is Link." She looked into Yuki's eyes. "You look a lot like him." Tears started to form in her eyes. "But you can't be him." She kneeled onto the grass and cried.

6. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Yuki stopped petting Epona. he bent down to Galana.
    "Link? that name sounds familiar," he said to him self.
    "what do you mean by 'you can't be him?" Yuki asked.

7. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana looked at him. "You may look like him but...." She looked down and blushed:shy3: "you don't have his attitude."

OOC: shadowlink i think we should wait a bit until the others come back.

8. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

OOC: i agree. we should wait.
    _______

Yuki started to laugh.
    "yes, know i remember Link. i have meat him. and i would have to agree with you on the attitude thing."

9. Karmi

Karmi New Member

WHAT IS GOING ON! cAN WE JUST START ANOTHER RP BECASUSE I THOUGHT YOU SAID LINK WAS DEAD. WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL MY PSOGTSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    May we please star a new therad.

10. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

OOC: Link isn't dead. and this is the LAST time i am saying this. he hasn't come up yet because i am finding a good spot for it and i already have a plan for it.

OK

11. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

OOC: Not to sound like a cluless retard and annoy you guys, btu am I allowed to join in the middle? I can make my little enterance related to what you guys are doing. ^^

12. Karmi

Karmi New Member

OOC: By the way who ever is playing Faroer ofthere job was to guide link or his decsndantsto Gannon that was my job also. Can we make it our job. I mean did you read the frist post? Just to ask. ^_^.

13. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Karmi and UFOtaku, i am sorry to say but the leader of this RPG won't be getting to ur ? anytime soon. and i am not sure if u have noticed, but this RGP is on hold for a bit. everyone seems to have a lot to do. well, acually, everyone seems to be going to camps and moving. well, thats all i wanted to say. i hope i am not sounding like a prick or anything. i just wanted to inform u guys about what is going on, since no one has yet.^-^::sweat2:

14. ::ZodiacStone::

::ZodiacStone:: New Member

I'm back!!! :)

15. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

OOC: Sorry o0

16. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

ooc: I'm back and just let me know when we're ready to start going again.
    and as for UFOtaku, I think it would be great to have another role player but I don't have the autority to let you in. You'll have to get permission.

17. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

UFOtaku, it's ok.
    well, right now we are waiting for Mike Maxwell. everyone seems to be back, but we do have to wait for him. we came not continue with out him.
    *he happenes to be very buisy and he is the leader*

18. Eiri yuki

Eiri yuki New Member

hehe:D
    I'M ZELDA:p

19. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

eiri yuki, umm for one, we already have someone playing Zelda.
    just thought to inform u.

also, if u want to joing, u have to get pramision from Mike. he is the 'leader' of this RPg. just to inform u. that's all.

20. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

ooc: I'm back. From outer space. I just walked in to find you all with evil looks on your faces. I should've never moved away. I should've stayed. If only I have know it was only going to dealy the rp. Know lets start!!!!!

ic: Haziki groaned as he grasped the wound on his stomic. Haziki looked around for Orlani and found her asleep by him. He managed a weak smile than fell. Asleep.