RPG Archives Zelda Rpg

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mike Maxwell, Mar 4, 2003.

1. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Link turned to Salpnas.
    "this sword has been able to take out Ganon once, and i will be able to take him out again. i know his weakness and there is nothing going to stop me from following what FATE has decided for me," Link said.
    he turned to Orlani.
    "yes, i will agree with the truse, but i will have to deal with Ganon. he still has the triforce of power in his hands. and the master sword is the only blade that can beflect the power that Ganon has. u should take care of ur friend Haziki. anyways, i have a few questions to ask after this." Link said.
    link turned. he started to walk into the castle.
    "lets go," Link said.

2. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

Salpnas did turn around and looking on the ground ' no you cant go in the Sages has been attackt again and that is why you cant fight him and if you kill him the whole castle will exsplode and....... ' Salpnas did look up and had tears in the eyes
    ' i dont want you to get killed i will go alone, my life........ is a living hell ' Salpnas did turn araound and start to run and did shut the dorr behinde and blocked it

3. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

OOC: Well, if he wants to disown us then he can go right ahead and do it. But as for me, I started this RPG in hopes of finishing and I'm not gonna quit while we're so far. And for Mike, if you're reading this- I don't care WHAT reasons you have for leaving or "disowning" us, it's wrong to just abandon an RPG like this, especially when it's YOURS.

BIC:The door closed behind Salpnas and Orlani tried her best to push to open it. "Damn! It won't budge!" she cursed loudly as she tried her hardest. "There has to be another way in...some way..." she said as she looked around. She then noticed it!! Orlani ran over to other side of the castle, dragging Link with her. Vines grew heavily onto the castle walls and Orlani tugged on one of them. "These vines are growing strong. They will support our weight as we climb up. Look," she said as she pointed to the line of windows above them, one of many was reachable,"it's funny how these vines always grow right under windows, huh?" she joked as she started to climb. She climbed until she reached the window but it wouldn't open as well. "Hmm..."
    Orlani then unsheahted her sword and broke the window with the handle. She sheathed her sword again and reached into the window, unlocking it. She smiled back down at Link. "I know what I'm doing. And I won't let Salpnas go alone! I just can't! It's not right!" she said sadly as she pushed open the window and got inside. She held her hand out for Link to grab.

4. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

Salpnas did start to walk around to finde the fastest way up and there was only one way and it had much monsters in the way,
    Salpnas took up the sword and started to walk up and killed all in the way

5. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana opened her eyes. She slowly sat up looking around here. "Komori? Where's Link?" She asked him as she looked at him.

6. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

Salpnas wans on the 5th floor and was taking a break after all running he did drink some wine and rest

7. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

OOC: reignofdreams, i have to agree with u on mike. he is a butt right now. oh well, LET THE RPG CONTINUE!!!!!
    oh ya, i am sorry i didn't rp yesterday. i hung out with my friend all day yester day. i mean from 7:30am to midnight.
    Link ran into the room where Ganon is. he made sure that Orlani was right behind him. Gonon was sitting in a chair. Haziki was right by his side. Link pulled out hte master sword.
    _____
    Komori helped Galana up.
    "he went into the castle to go after Ganon. Orlani and that one guy followed too.
    _______
    OOC: um.....i guess i will play Ganon and Zelda. can someone play Haziki? if u want to play zelda too, ask first please.

8. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana looked at the castle. He let out a big sigh. "Well we better stay here so Dad won't have to worry about us too. I really don't like doing this but I don't want dad to run away again if I or you get killed." She looked back at Komori. "Don't you agree?"

9. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

"i have to agree with u. i don't want u to get hurt point blank," Komori whispered.
    he went slightly red in the face.

10. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana smiled at Komori's shy face. "You were always shy." She laughed. "No matter how hard you try to hide it you will always be shy." She lyed down on the grass and looked up at the sky. "Too bad it's too dark to see the sky properly."

11. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Komori went a darker red.
    "well Galana, i love u," Komori whispered.
    "u what?" navi asked.

12. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

Salpnas did sit and rest longer but then he did see on of those large pigs whit a spear, Salpnas did see he did have the cure on his left sida so Salpnas did draw the sword and did try to take the cure

13. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana sat up and looked at the fairy. "Navi what are you doing here!? Shouldn't you be with Link!" She looked at Komori. "I expected you to say that someday it was obvisious you loved me. Navi, go to Link and help him!!!"

14. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

Salpnas did run to the pig but he did slam him at the wall,
    Salpnas did draw up a dagger and throwed it on the pigs face that stunned him for some seconds and slapnas did run to the bottle there the cure was,
    he did grab it and took it in the wound and started to heal him self but then the pig took the pear and did press it on the stomach and did press him at the wall so it did fall down.

15. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

navi stared at Galana.
    "how can i? when link is like this, u have to leave him alone, anyways, he told me to stay here with u," Navi said.
    Komori stood up. the evil presents was getting stronger.
    "hey Galana, we have to get away from the castle. something is going to happen to it," Komori said.

16. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

the wall behinde Salpnas did blow and He did Hanging whit a spear in the stomach and he did start to scream in pain and to they down ' Get the hell out of there fast ' Salpnas did draw up the sword and cut the head of that pig and he did fall down in the grass,

17. Koru

Koru New Member

Galana looked at Navi. "Fine stay!" She said disappointed. She then looked at Komori. "How bad is it? I can bearly sense the evil."

18. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

Salpnas did stand up and started to walk to galana and komori whit the spear in the stomach ' i told you to get away ' did he say what a cold voice

19. shadowlink

shadowlink Guest

Komori hung his head.
    "really bad," Komori said.
    komori looked over and saw salpnas. he got up and ran over to him.
    "Galana, we need to get him help," Komori said.

20. Dwarf-man

Dwarf-man New Member

Salpnas did fall down on tha back and did say what a low voice ' i did finaly found it....... i found the cure........ '