RPG Archives Angels VS Demons [[RPG] Demons vs. Angels]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fushigi Rockna

[RPG] Demons vs. Angels

OOC: time ta start.

Mizuki looked around eagerly.

"Where's that little witch? When I find her, she'll pay..." he began.

2. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Kazuo begins his walk down a oong forest road. He looks at the sky.

"Wow... i really hope i find shelter somehwere before it rains."

He looked back down towards the path and continued to walk. But he pulled out his sword and began to sharpen it.

3. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

OOC: ive made a few changes to my profile in the CC thread..
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Elios stands on a branch of a tree in the forest watching it rain. Then he sees Kazuo walk by.....
    "Is he an angel?.....maybe so..." Elios thinks and takes out his whip.

4. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena gazed up as it began to rain and closed her eyes as the rain drops hit her face. She spun around in a slow circle enjoying the rain and wondering where her fellow Angels were.

5. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Aza did not know anything about angels, let alone know that she was one, until earlier that day.
    She was confused, and still coping. She had gotten angry and suddenly she had abilities that she never knew existed.

She happened to have her umbrella with her when it started to rain. She was learning to use her new abilities and could have used them to keep the rain off...probably.

6. Kamui

Kazuo looked up again at the sky at stared at the rain as it hit his face. Every drop that touched him made a sinjing sound. He walk on, his hair and face now completly covered in water, that soon turned into fire. His entire body was on fire, but he did nothing about it and didnt notice.

"Hello." He said to Elios not even lookin at him. "I am Kazuo Kimora, 1st Angel of Heaven and weilder of fire. And you?"

7. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios had his back to Kazuo...electricty pulsing through his body....whip in hand....

"Hello I am Elios Kishuu," he said to Kazuo,"I am the 3rd of the Demons, wielder of Lightning and Electricty, Romantic hot guy, and lover of hot Chicks.....nice to meet you."

8. Tidus

Tidus New Member

Ren looked down at the forest. He could sense the three angels in the forest. "Hmph. Weak Fools, they will never true power. Heh heh heh...one of these days, I will beat you all. Including the other demons. I am the only demon needed....but for now I'll pretend to be those foolish demon's ally....," Ren said to himself. Then a blue flame appeared in his left hand.

9. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

"Soooo Kauzo.....today i am not in the mood to fight.
    Ill let you off easy for you have a disadvantage...Water conducts rain and your covered."

Elios walks away

--------------------------
    OOC: im going to BAAF this weekend so i wont be able to post....can someonetake over my character while im gone?

10. Tidus

Tidus New Member

As soon as Elio left, Ren jumped down and right infront of Kazuo. "Well well, if it isn't the fire angel...heh heh heh......I won't even waste my time on you, you are not worthy to fight me," Ren taunted to Kazou. Then he just laughed at Kazou

11. Fushigi Rockna

"arrogant little annoyance isn't he?" Mizuki began from behind Ren. Before ren could move or see who had spoke Mizuki pulled out his rapier and hit Ren with the back of it causing him to fall to the ground. he then took his fencing stance, sword held out.

"if you won't fight this demon Kazou, then I gladly will!" he declared.

12. Kamui

Holding back a strong laugh, kazuo said "Well... you got that right."

"Well... if you insist, just let me cast a few spells..."

Kazuo grabbed a card with a star on it and it decintigrated into a sword. After that, he lit the sword on fire and controled it with his mind.

As soon as he grabbed his card and cast the spell, a star was engraving as if by nothing on his had. There was a strange symbol burned on his forhead as well.

Not holding it at all, Kazuo dangeled the sword in Ren's face.

While the sword was doing its dance, he pulled out another card that had the character for "lightning" on it, It decintigrated and there began a lightning storm.

"Well... i cant master the elemtents themselves you see? But i can use spell cards... but their spells are very limited. Just dont get hit by the lightning Ren."

After that, he stepped back, the sword still readt to fight Ren, and he pulled out another card with the characters for black hole on it and he watched the fight without casting the spell...

(Note: Attached to this is what the symbol basicly looked like.)

Symbol (basicly):[​IMG]

13. Tidus

Tidus New Member

Ren began to laugh, then he got up. "You fool, I am immune to magic! Even spells won't harm me!," he said, still laughing. He pushed the sword infront of him with little of his force, but Kazou was forced back. "Hmph, magic.....what a joke! Now....let's see you use your real strength !!," Ren said, getting into a battle position.

You cannot be immune to magic without being in demon mode, and you can only be in that for 3 posts! -Kamui

14. Meaikoh

Aza had been staring at her feet and walking for quite a while now. Finally, she looked up and in the distance spotted three or four people who appeared to be fighting.

She ran towards them, brandishing her umbrella, until she remembered what she could do.

She tried to raise walls of wind and water around them, using the rain to her advantage.

"Just who are you people?"

15. Kamui

"I am Kazuo Kimora, 1st Angel of Heaven and 13th Demon of the Kimora Clan. I weild the angelic seal of fire and before having it taken away, i weilded the Demonic seal of Wind. And you?"

Kazuo looked back and saw Ren speaking... "You forget, you cannot be immune to holy magic, even angels themselves can be hurt by the magic of God, and that is what i use. Each one of these spells has been bleased. So you cannot be immune to it. God won't allow it. Besides, you cannot be immune to mine because i was once a demon myself and i know how you counter magic, so you see, you cant block my spells."

After that, he put away the Black Hole spell and pulled another one out with the characters for Light Blast.

16. Osaka

Osaka New Member

"D***!" Niko woke up, sivering. "What time is it?Where am I?" She loked down and found herself by a small pool of water. She shivered. where is everyone?. She got up slowly brushing her pink hair out of her face. "Its raining." She observed.

"Mizuki, I will find you and kill you." Niko stumbled down the path rubbing her arms.

what's this? Niko's ear's became alert seems we have some new angels. They don't know what they're getting into . idiots

OOC: ok...are we starting over or continuing?

Yes, we are starting over -Kamui

17. Tidus

Tidus New Member

OOC: Ok fine. Let's just say that he's over confident, like Vegeta.

"Hahahaha..I do not care, or worship God in any way.....I don't even care for Lucifer, he's just a joke. "There is a third force here, you will find out it soon enough," said Ren dissaperaing.

Ren reapeared in a room, lit only by blue flames floating around the room. "Ah Ren...you have returned,,,excellent," said a mysterious voice. "Yes your highness. They think we fear God...he doesn't even exist in this universe any longer my king!," Ren said laughing. "Hahahaha..of course God doesn't exist in this universe....he got in my way and wel...you know the rest my lad," the voice said. "Soon that universe shall know us, and they will grow to fear me, The Lich King, as many other universes have done already!," the voice said.

BOOC: Okay, this is in another universe, different from the one that everyone posted in. Ok, basically, the Lich King is well....a Lich. He goes around conqureing universe after universe. He creates warriors and raises them as children, and when they get powerful enough...he abosorbs them to become even more powerful himself......yup, he's gonna devour Ren eventually.

18. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Azreal had been watching the group of angels and demons for some time and had found it quite amusing. For one thing this demon called Ren actually thought that he was a match for Kazou. Azreal was probably the only demon who actually knew how powerful Kazou really was.

Azreal chuckled to himself and jumped up into the trees so as not to be seen. This was a good way to spy on the angels and learn their plans.

19. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: Gomen for not posting. I haven't been on for a little while. If you need my chars profile since Dianas is back on the old page....let me know and I'll post it in the profile section. Shes only 16 so they put her down in the other rpg as young and weak...It was fun! And now to jump Raven-chan!!

BIC: There was a sudden war cry from behind Azreal before a body hit the demon, trying to force him out of the tree. The angelic wings, flaped, giving off sparks as she shoved at him, glaive at the moment out of the way, having been shrunk down. One of the other angels had helped her to do it. It left her hands free to shove people down. She struggled to shove him over but he being 22 and bigger then her, being 16 didn't help.

She released a little growl, flew back a few feet and dove forward to place more force in the shove.

20. Meaikoh

Aza struggled with her temper. Most of these people were ignoring her. The only person who spoke to her had been that Kazuo fellow, then the other had disappeared.

She turned and ran back towards her home, but suddenly remembered that if anybody bothered to follow her, that would lead them to her family.

"Shimatta," she said bitterly, soaked to the bone since she had put down her umbrella before starting to run. Cursing, she tried to use wind to blow herself dry. The rain was letting up a little bit.

MOOC: I think posting your profile again is an excellent idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.