RPG Archives Dragon Tamers RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Shadowhawk, Dec 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

I'm thinking of starting a Dragon Tamers rpg if anyone wants to join.

(I won't start until somebody joins 'cos I think it'll be easier that way)

2. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

YAY! I'll join ^_^.

3. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

ooc: Well, I've haven't really developed a plot or ...anything at all. But the basic idea is that our characters all have gaurdian dragons that protect us. I guess we can work from there.

It's based in a world where dragons are pure beasts that protect human souls from darkness. Without a dragon in the family, you are likely to become possesed by evil ghostly spirits that slowly eat away at your mind. But the dragons are starting to vanish and therefore people are desperately searching for another protection from the spirits.

Well I'm gonna start....

Mio walked along the cobblestones, staring at the blue skies. Her electric blue dragon, Eio, walked beside her. "Man this is boring" Mio sighed, "I thought running away from home would be fun"
    Eio looked up at her, "I knew this was a bad idea," He paused,
    "...of course... ALL of your ideas really su-" Mio began throttling him. (ooc: As you can guess, Mio and Eio have a love-hate relationship) Suddenly there was a hiss and black-blue mist engulfed the forest....

Well... so far so good (I hope).

Feel free to join in whenever.

4. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Mio; *Steps forward*
    Name's Mio, I come from a family of Blacksmiths in a village a couple of miles away and this is my family's dragon Eio. He's pretty pathetic. Not only is he tiny and his only defence is spitting bubbles that sting peoples eyes, but he's a real wise-cracker. To make things worse, he's 120 years old, he should at least be as big as a horse by now.

Eio; I told you, I'm a type of dragon that doesn't grow any bigger than this.

Mio; Shut up.

In any case, we ran away from home in search of adventure and a way to protect our village from these annoying soul-suckers.

Eio; Actually, only Mio ran away, she just stole me from her grand fa-

Mio; *whacks Eio*(Mio's only weapon is a small but heavy, iron hammer) It doesn't matter 'cos my family have my sisters dragon to take care of them.

Well...what was it...?.... Sly, are you the one causing this mist?

5. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

A tiny glowing, transparent dragon suddenly lept out form nowhere, It ran around in circles..
    "come back here!!!!!!" a dark haired girl yelled from some way up the path. She ran into the scene and grabbed hold of the tiny dragon around it's kneak.
    " NEVER leave me in the dark again!" she screamed at it, the dragon just half-giggled-half-bubbled and she looked around and realised there were people staring at her..
    "sorry....2 she whispered and vanished into the shadows....

6. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Hey Sly, think that kid was causing the mist...?

7. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

A small girl poked her head through the tree branches, gawking at the two people with dragons. "Wow, a blue and red dragon. Arnt they cool miyu?...miyu?" Looking to the left and right she realized that her pink dragon had managed to wander off again. she sighed and started to get up to climb back down the tree she had hidden in, only to realize too late that she should have chosen a bigger branch to sit in. It began to crack underneath her and she tried to stay as still as possible to keep it from breaking all the way, too late. The tree branch snapped in two and she fell smack onto a rather thorny bush. "ow!" attempting to wriggle out from the bush she hadnt realized her fall had attracted the attention of the dragons and their masters. She blinked and looked up at each of them giving a silent plea for help.

8. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

Mio and Sly saw the girl struggling to get out of the thorny bush and ran to help her,
    they were half way there when the dark girl weraring black appeared in front of them..
    "Don't help her....." she whispered..
    "WHA??? Why not? Wher did you appear from? who ARE you?????" yelled Mio.
    "Let her dragon help her, my name is Xalis..."

9. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

A young girl peared from the bushes curiously. Her hair got slightly tangled and she yelped, her brother covering her mother to silence her. "Shhhh....!"

10. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

ooc: Yep, new char! I love RPG's and stufff like this so of course I'm here! ^_^

11. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Mio; *looking suspiciously at Xalis* Yeah! what's the big idea?

12. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

The young girl pushes her brother and ends up tumbling down the hill and into Sly's feet, knocking him over. "uh-oh...."

13. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Mio:Am I being watched by the world or what?
    Who are these guys...?

*suddenly, a shadow spirit jumps at the girl at Sly's feet*

Mio; LOOK OUT!

14. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

A boy with white hair rus down and kneels by the girl.
    "I told you to stay quiet!"

I- I'm sorry.... I'm just curious...." she looks at Sly. "I'm Mika."

"I'm Yori..." The boy said reluctantly.
    both of them appeared to be about 5 or 8 years of age.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.