RPG Archives Dragon Tamers RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Shadowhawk, Dec 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"But I can't move!!!!" Mika yells as she is still his grip.

2. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika growls and follows. "Great.... Thanks you guys...."

3. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Elora turned looking at Sly curiously before shaking her head and following the others. "If Mika doesnt get out of this alive, your going to be answerin' to me. I'll take the others and look for an exit. Catch up when you can. Oh and sly...do be careful."

The heavy pitter patter of feet could be heard running down the endless hallways. 'sheesh this place is huge.' Hearing foot steps behind her she turned seeing Mika and Sly running towards the group, relief flooded through her as she stopped and waited for them to catch up. "Everyone find a way out, while I buy you some time. My first responisbility is to kill Yaroni, I'll meet you in the next villige, now go!" She turned just as Yaroni walked into the hall, a malicious grin upon his darkened features.

Yaroni: "Well this has been interesting I must say. A true delight to see Varine once again, however it is a bit of shock that it is being wielded by someone so young." Elora grinned at the vampire through slitted Blue eyes.

Elora: "You are overly assumptious Yaroni, 350 years is hardly what I call young in human years. Demons dont age quite as quickly as you vampires and humans seem to." At the look of shock on Yaroni's face she giggled lightly under her breath. "I see that is not quite the answer you were expecting then eh? Dont quite fit the part of a demon do I, well as they say evil has many guises and I am but one. Now then if you are indeed wantn' to get past, your gonna have to go through me first. So shall we get on with it?" Bringing Varine in front of her she dropped to an offensive stance."Hesitatin' are we? Are ya scared then, or are ya wantn' me to make the first move?"

4. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

Xalis looked up at Yaroni, he wasn't afraid, annoyed, but not afraid.
    "Can I fight her master? I want to fight her."

5. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Mio was carrying the King, but whenever she tried to get him to run by himself, he fell, "Why won't you get up!?" she cried,
    "He's lost half of his blood to his dead brother. If all of his blood is lost, he'll be like him." Blood was still leaking from the two tiny holes in the King's neck. Eio tried to heal him, but every time he directed his magic to the wounds, he was knocked back a few feet, he looked up, panting from the effort,
    "d...dark powers! Those are no ordinary wounds! We must stave them somehow!"
    Mio tore a strip of cloth from her small woollen cloak and bandaged the King's neck, but the bandage wouldn't hold for long, it was already turning darker.
    She heaved the king onto her shoulders in a firemans lift and rushed after the others.
    She ran up to Mika and Yori, trying to hide the King's blood that was starting to trickle down her shoulder, "You okay?" she asked.

6. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

Yaroni was heard, "XALIS! BE USEFUL AND KILL THEM!!"
    Xalis ran at them, fangs bared and a horribly sharp sword in each hand, she was fast and was soon withing striking range of them, she slashed wildly around, cutting Sly's face, Elora's arm, and Mika right across her stomach,
    Yaroni commanded her this time to, "KILL THE KING! JUST KILL HIM!" Xalis turned, she moved sloppily, like a puppet with loose strings, lifted both swords above her head, almost an inch from the king's kneck

7. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Yaroni stepped forwards and brushed a strand of hair casually from his eyes, "my, you're so weak dear brother, and so old, just die will you? Then we will both be young forever! You will rule the city at my side, and your children will make such adorable little vampires, I can't wait to see their little pointy milk teeth!"
    He stepped forwards and took a deep breath, ready to give Xalis the final command, but Elora came up behind him and neatly sliced off his hand,
    "Never turn your back in battle!" Cried Elora.
    Yaroni staggered and fell, blood did not come, for it had not struck his heart, the only place he could bleed from, but this made the insides of his arm quite visible. Sly covered Mika and Yori's eyes.
    Yaroni could not find words for his outrage, "You....You...." he turned and both his eyes had turned completely white, he was in a vampires rage. He lunged forwards towards Elora...

8. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Taking advantage of Xalis's distraction, Mio grabbed the king who probably now had next to no blood left, and ran towards the door.
    "Lets get out of here! Forget about these vampire guys!"

9. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

Xalis was still holding both swords, and walked slowly towards Sly,
    "Die pathetic human! DIE" she yelled and lept into the airto slice his head off from above.
    "****" Sly ducked, missing being decapitated by an inch.
    Elora lept out of Yaroni's way and over to Mio, agreeing to leave,
    Yaroni looked around at them,
    "they're not dead? XALIS! YOU USELESS GIRL!" he yelled at her,
    Xalis' eyes came back into focus and she ran from the castle like a rabbit from a wolf.

10. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Eio; Lets just get the hell outta' here!!!

They all ran from the castle after Xalis, leaving Yaroni standing at the gates.

Yaroni; I'll kill you! The king wont last for long!

They made for the forest...

In the forest, they sat around a small fire and set up camp, Mio tried to stem the Kings bleeding. but it was no use.
    "We have to do something!" Cried Yori, "Papa can't die!"
    "He won't die." Said Eio, he sounded so sure.
    "What do you mean?" Asked Sly, who'd just come back from collecting firewood .
    "I can use my magic to take some blood from one of you guys and put it into the king. But the wounds won't stop bleeding for awhile, perhaps even a few days, so we'll have take turns in giving him some of our blood, just a little though, not a whole bunch or anything, just enough to last him a few hours."
    Eio tried to ignore the looks of horror and disgust on their faces,
    "Well?" he asked, "Any takers?"

ooc; Okay, I know it's gross but it's all I could think of... :sweat:

11. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Elora nodded her head grimly at Eio's suggestion. "I agree, the king has no chance otherwise." Sighing in resignation she stepped over to where the king was and kneeled next to him. "I will go first; it was, after all my responsibility to kill Yaroni. I have failed my people as well as all of you, and for that I am truely sorry. This is my fault."

12. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

"they will all stay in the city"
    Xalis freaked everyone out by appearing RIGHT infront of them,

13. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Eio's horn began to glow, and a small bubble appeared in front of Elora, it grew until they realised that it was Elora's blood.
    Eio then made it vanish, it had gone into the king.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.