RPG Archives Dragon Tamers RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Shadowhawk, Dec 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Mio stood up stiffly, the time spell slowly wearing off, "What happened here Xalis?" Eio came to her side, she patted his head, rather than whack it. She then looked back at Xalis, "have you done something wrong?" She looked back at Elora, "thanks, by the way."

2. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

"Well....... *glances around* I don't suppose you want to know, I'll leave now,"
    Mio said "Wait! Your not getting away untill we know why you're so hated around here!!"
    " fine, The reason this city is, was, full of vampires was kinda my fault," she paused to glance at the king nervously "and I swear I couldv'e been in control by now!"

the others frowned, they weren't sure wheter they wanted to know anymore, but Xalis continued,

"Unfortunately I forgot that the dragons die when the person does, and because vampires are, um, well,"
    "Evil?" Elora finished,
    "yeah, the dragons turned into the dark spirits, and they are also
    vampires, just with bigger teeth............."

Laril decided to add his part of the story,
    "I was a white dragon before, holy and light, then Xalis died and now all that light has been reduced to the power to glow, right now as you can see I'm just a faint outline,"
    "you're a ghost?" Sly asked Laril, who nodded,

Xalis looked like she was about to cry, she had appeared strong and calm untill Laril had mentioned she died......
    Nobody was sure whether to pity or hate her, exept the king, he was clearly ready to banish her, not from the city, but from posibly the entire country.

3. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

The King sighs and nods. "For now Xalis....you may stay here." He looks at the others. "I am the only non vampire here....that can control them insuch a manner."

4. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

Thing went along okay for a while then, untill that night.
    Xalis crept along the dark hall,
    "this was your plan last time remember? Remember what happened then?" Laril fretted.
    "Shhhh, this time I have a back-up plan, so stop worrying or everyone will wake up!"
    She found Mika's room, and as planned, her little brother was there too.
    "Don't Xalis, he's too young to die" laril squirmed,
    "Hush," she said and went over to the boy, he was tiny, but Xalis didn't care, he would only be a vampire, It's not like he'd never be seen again.
    She was close enough to hear his heartbeat now and bared her fangs,
    "AAIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!! GET AWAY! GET LOST!" Mika was awake, and wildly trying to hit her away with a pillow,
    Xalis, paniked, fear showed in her eyes, she ran from the room and down the hallway,
    Mio & Eio came out to see what was going on, causing Xalis to slide on the polished floor and slow for a minute,
    "WHAT THE HELL?!" Mio's instant reaction, unlike the others, she was wearing her backpack and looked like she had just come in, or was leaving,
    Sly and Teck were somehow allready waiting at the end of the hall.

5. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika walked out from a different room than where she should've been. "Xalis! Are you causing trouble again! You know if you keep this up, you're going to get exiled for good!"She was holding a book and a staff.

6. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Mio rushed forwards, ready to escape, she'd planned on leaving this place by nightfall the moment she'd heard Xalis say she was a vampire. But at the door, she stopped and turned, she couldn't leave Sly, Elora or little Mika and Yori alone with this girl. For should anything happen, they'd need Eio's white magic.
    Mio ran back and pulled the huge-headed hammer and held it in both hands, she then sprinted forwards and rose it high, she then brought it down to meet Xalis, who turned just in time to raise and arm to blok the blow. The hammer quivered inches from her and Xalis's eyes met Mio's.
    They were not interrupted by their dragons, who were wrestling nearby.
    "I don't wanna' hurt you Xalis, please stop this madness!" she pleaded. But Xalis bared her fangs and hissed. In a sudden panic, Mio slammed a blow downwards, but stumbled forwards, missing the blow and instead striking Xalis's left shoulder. Xalis staggered sideways, though it did not hurt her much.
    Mio fell forwards, she turned and sat up, facing Xalis. Eio left Laril and ran to Mio, who hugged him, "Stop this Xalis!" Eio cried, "please! I beg you!"
    "Someone help!" cried Mio...

7. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

The King stands out in front of everyone. "Everyone! Stop fighting! Xalis if you keep this up without permission, you'll get exiled perminately! all you must do is ask and you will get what needed for you!"

8. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

Xalis struggeled to get free, hissing at the terrified people around her.
    Then she stoped, and whispered, 'help.....please....'
    Laril went over to her and whispered something back, she looked tired, and said, 'sorry....' almost in a whisper,
    she wasn't sure she'd like how the others would react.

9. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Mio got up and approached Xalis and helped her to her feet.
    "Why Xalis?" She asked.

10. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

ooc: being a vampire, she needs blood and tents to go a bit mad if starved, like you would go insane at the thought of food after not beating for a week see?

oc: Xalis "I'm hungry, and dead, and that's not a happy combination..."
    now she was crying, Laril curled himself round her shoulders and said to her
    "you should listen to me more you know, now we'll be banished from the planet."
    "shuttup laril "
    "sorry, Xalis, but it's true....I was right, and you are insane,"
    "I said shuttup laril"

11. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

ooc: Later that afternoon
    ic:
    Xalis walked around the town in the shadows, planning, something, the others watched from windows of the castle.
    She stood in the town square, and looked around at the empty streets,
    they saw her yell something, and suddenly everything was moving it seemed,
    people, pale people, Vampires, came from every corner of the town, the climbed out of windows and came from every door and round every corner, all with completely white eyes.
    They were all followed by black shapes, dragons, dead dragons.
    Soon the streets couldn't be seen and they were all crowding round the castle,
    Xalis was at the head of the group, her eyes also entirely white,
    she looked up to the window where the others were and yelled, loud enough for them to hear.
    "I controll these vampires!! and I will have you all killed!! Then after I'v taken over we'll see who comes crying for help!
    (long evil laugh here)
    They climed over the gates and up the walls, in every window and door. Entirely at her command.

12. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

The King sighs. "Well....." He pausesas Little Mika goes into another room, coming out with a few weapons. "Well? Are we going to go and hide or fight back this time, Papa?"

13. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

ooc: Sorry, this is v. long, but I have alot to say!

ic; In a second, hundreds of white, deadened hands punched through the thick ironwood of the castle's main door, Mio smashed a few with her hammer but they kept on coming, when the door began creaking Eio grabbed her and pulled her up the grand staircase, "but what about Xalis?" cried Mio.
    "She doesn't exactly need help, does she!?" Replied Eio.
    They reached the room where the others were, preparing their weapons and putting on thin mail vests. Even Yori was given a small knife and a Mika a staff, and a book for some reason.
    As they fastened on their cloaks, a tall man burst in.

ooc: To describe this man, just imagine a bishounnen!

ic: The man appeared young and handsome. His had dark hair and sly, dark eyes but his white, almost see-through face made it quite clear that he was very much dead.
    The man stepped forwards, his long, jet black cloak billowing out behind him.
    Xalis crept along behind him, hiding from view.
    The man, who seemed so familiar somehow, pointed a long, snow-white finger at the king, who seemed uneasy.
    "My dear brother..." he mused, "oh my, so many memories... tell me, are these your little ones, my, my, so fine and fair they are..." he smiled, showing a set of sharp, glinting teeth.
    "Brother...?" said everyone exept the king in unison.
    "Yes," sighed the vampire, "my name was Master Yaroni, was it not, dear brother. Oh it has been so long..."
    "What do you want!?" shouted the king, making Mika and Yori jump.
    The vampire began to talk...
    "A man came, to our city, sick and injured as I recall. Now you were set to be crowned tommorow, of course I was jealous but I said nothing of it. You gave this man sanctury in the castle, though this "man" had in fact consumed the blood of a holy fairy, and was falling slowly into true death. He needed to pass on the role of Alpha vampire to another...he chose me..."
    The king remained silent, Yaroni continued, "he attacked at the banquet, you couldn't save me, you coward! I was killed, well, as close to killed as a vampire can be. So I wanted revenge, I returned to this wretched city and gained and servant, young Xalis," he stood behind Xalis and wrapped his long arms around her in an affectionate hug, Xalis looked away. " She killed your beloved people, all of them, what a lovely little vampire, but she couldn't destroy you, the job was too much, but now, I can finish the job!!!" Yaroni smiled, and hissed, he then lunged for the king and bit him....

14. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"N.. NO! Papa! Leave my father alone!!!!!" Mika runs at Yaroni, staff in hand and mumbes something, thwaping him in the head.

15. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Yaroni grabbed Mika locking her arms behind her. Tilting her chin he lowered his head towards the flesh on her neck. Elora mumbled something under her breath holding her sword in front of her. White light seared through it causing the blade to glow a turqoise color. When she opened her eyes she walked in front of the others. Narrowing her eyes Elora looked at the menacing figure in front of her and grinned, the look of shock in Yaroni's eyes told all to well he knew of the sword. "Ahhh so it appears you do know of Varine, the blade of legend." Bringing it up to her mouth she ran the blade across her tongue before stepping up to him. "You have caused much pain and suffering in this city, but no more. Elora Danovan, Huntress of Gringaurd has come to bring an end to it. Release her and I will make your death quick."

16. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"Let me go!!" Mika squirms. She drops her staff as he tightens his grip. She winces and then laughs a little. "I'm already one of you you idiot."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.