RPG Archives Dragon Tamers RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Shadowhawk, Dec 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Mio looked at Xalis, "I don't understand. Were you possesed in there?"
    Eio suddenly cried out to get their attention, "The king! He's gone cold!"
    Everyone turned to look and Mika began to cry, but Eio sighed, "oh thank goodness, it was just a false alarm. The fresh blood is slowly healing the bite, but the bites are fighting back by dropping his body temperature."
    He looked around urgently, "We must keep him warm! I'll give him our blankets, Sly, you keep that fire going, we'll have to take turns keeping a watch on him."

2. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

ooc: um.............. I just wanna point out. Mika wouldn't cry.... Yori would though. and I'm back!!!!

ic: "I wanna watch too! He's my father and Yori needs his sleep, but I'm nocturnal!" Mika Protested against them all going to bed.
    Everyone looked over at Yori, who had fallen asleep already. "AND... I can heal Papa! It's very easy! So no one else sacrafice anymore blood!!!!" Mika walks over to her father, putting her hand over her father's neck. Her hand glows a light blue-ish green-ish purplely color. after a moment, the king slowly opens his eyes.

3. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

"me? oh, well, because I'm NOT going back in there!!" Xalis said, pointing to the distant City gates.
    "I came to find you to appologise, because, the city, and the vampires, and not really myself, and the dragons and Yaroni and blood, the vampires, not myself, my fault,king ok? sorry, umm..." she mumbled, looking at the ground and kicking her feet like an 8 year old with stage fright,

4. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

"I, I don't know........ It used to be fine, but then Yaroni cane along and *sobs* he killed me, and *more sobs* and magic then went found the city, *snifl* and Yaroni controls what I do when the magic comes round me, it's so scary, and sorry, and *sobs*"
    she was mumbling again and crying.

5. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

"yes, i can... you just didn't give me the chance to..." She smiles kindly.

6. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Mio's eyes widened, "say what!?"

7. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

The king pulls a wooden flute from nowhere, and begins playing rather sad tune. Mika stands in an open area with her brother Yori and began a dance. with each step they took, they seemed to get taller and older. after a moment, Mika and Yori were teengers. They bowed to eachother, falling into a kiss.

8. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

"wha.....?"

9. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

The King smiles and Mika and Yori pull away. They look over at their confused companions and begin to laugh.

10. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika looks to Sly. "Yes.... This is our true bodies."

11. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

Mio scowled at Mika and Yori, "You kept so much from us! Why should we believe anything you or you're stupid King say?!"
    Eio rolled his eyes, "Um, what Mio is trying to say is that there is more to you than meets the eye. You should have explained yourselves fully when we asked you..."
    Mio turned and made to go, "Let's go Eio, I'm sick of these guys and their secrets, and we need to get to the great library of Citdyl in Dyl Town if we're ever gonna' find the location of summoning spell." At this, Mika ran into the darkness of the forrest, Eio made to follow, but he turned for one moment, "I'm sorry... You guys..." he then melted into the darkness....

12. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

Mika looksslightly shocked. "Oh.... well.... that was unexpeced.... we couldn't say anything about it... or we would've been stuck as children forever..... I'm sorry."

13. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

ooc: Perhaps I should explain what Mio was talking about-
    She left her village to go to the great library in the town of Dyl. For in this library, among the dusty scrolls and manuscrips, there is a spell, which will summon the great dragon goddess Drultima, who will excorcise all the evil spirits of this world and restore peace.
    Only Mio's village elder (who was also her grandfather) knew of this, and as soon as Mio found out, she stole her grandfathers dragon and left her village...

Well, I hope that clears things up a little...:sweat:

14. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

ooc: ok.... sorry i'm not as creative right now... i'm a bit depressed...more than normal anyways... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.