Square Enix Final Fantasy: Advent Children

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Dr. Nick Rivera, Dec 22, 2003.

1. mangamonkey

mangamonkey New Member

I cannot help you

Does it look to you like yuffie and vincent are both walking away from tifa (and her little friend) i.e. refusing to help them

But then the trailer shows vince getting some combat time so it may be a case of - i cannot help you but later on i'll show up conveniently and dramatically to save the day.

(Woohoo i was at my first con recently and i cosplayed as vincent)

2. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Wow...that site is really annoying...but I am sooo looking forward to this movie! I must have it!

4. Kokoro

Kokoro New Member

Movie!

I don't think anyone who has heard of FF is not waiting for this movie. Everybody I know wants to see it, and OWN it. I for one am one of them.

Is it true though that it is ONLY being released for the PSP, or will it be released on DVD as well?

I don't have enough $$$ to get a PSP, they are going to be really expensive. I want it on DVD.

Kokoro

5. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

6. Sleeper_awake

Sleeper_awake New Member

Just talked to one of the oldest members of this site I know (Deathscythe) and we are goin to Montreal...any takers?

7. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

I'm already in Montreal! But on the 21st, I'm away in Stratford, Ontario, for part of a theater festival. It's really a shame!

--MT

8. XadventxchildX

XadventxchildX New Member

the ff advent movie is on dvd

9. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

10. Sarian Shioto

Sarian Shioto New Member

I have a question

I have 2 questions:
    1: Is it true that FFAC has improved graphics?
    2: Is Aeris ALIVE in FFAC?

11. mangamonkey

mangamonkey New Member

From your post i can only assume you havent seen any of the screen shots or trailers yet

And the aeris thing - its unlikely that she's alive but she does have a part in the movie

Anyway the reason i'm posting, the new trailers are out and i have the torrent attached here for anyone interested

scratch that apparently i cant attach the file - so go here and go to series then FFVII:AC and there'll be three trailers to get - of course the file is available elsewhere but this is where i got it

12. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

1. You sound like you're talking in terms of a viedo game. The graphics will hugely resemble those used in Final Fantasy Spirits Within. So, yes graphics will indeed be very good.

2. And like Mangamonkey has already mentioned Aeries can't possibly play an active role in the movie for what happened to her in the game. Much more likely to be a flashback or a in dream sequence. (As seen in the trailers)

- Shen

13. Sarian Shioto

Sarian Shioto New Member

Yes, Aeris was killed by Sephiroth, and I HATE Sephiroth soooooo much, but 2 questions:

1: Does Aeris have a part in FFAC?
    2: Does Sephiroth die?

14. mangamonkey

mangamonkey New Member

anyway the new trailers make it a bit easier to see - i retract my previous "its sephy in the wheelchair" comment it's got to be rufus hasnt it.

and for Sarian Shioto people have already answered your first question - and for the second question - i dont think sephy has appeared in the trailers exept in flashback scenes - i didnt read the overview in the previous posts so i cant comment on those but i dont think sephy is in this so far

15. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

In a way the 4 trailers released so far has already in brief summarised the entire movie with almost all the characters revealed... So, I'm a bit annoyed but hey it was my fault for downloading them in the first place. I'm always curious and don't mind spoilers that much anyway.

I'm sure I've asked this before but I'll ask it again. What's the ETA of FF:AC?

- Shen

16. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I've D/L the latest trailer. I think I just know what's going on in the story.

Theories :D

I think there are 2 ppl in wheel chairs. 1st person is none other than the president of Shina co. RUFUS! Why would Reno and Rude be there, next to the enemy. The other wheel chair person is sephiroth, that's explains Yazoo (what ever his name is) kissing his hand and asking about Jenova "mother" and reunion...

Funny though, the name Yazoo reminds me of an old milk shake drink, I used to have in elementary school.

17. Seishin

Seishin Guest

coolio! i think this will be the best final fantasy game. the graphics are awsome. the story is awsome. Everything!

18. -AlcoholicA-

-AlcoholicA- New Member

i cant wait for this film

and i was so curious what a wheelchair spoiler was, it didnt make sense till i read it.

19. kio

kio New Member

i cant wait either but the how long is the film dos anyone know?

20. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

It's a film sequel of the game... not a game.

On the other note of how long it is. I heard between 1hr 30 minutes and 2hrs however don't quote me on this.

- Shen