Square Enix Final Fantasy: Advent Children

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Dr. Nick Rivera, Dec 22, 2003.

1. kio

kio New Member

the last time i checked it was 65mins so i hope it is longer but i read that last sept so i dont know

2. kio

kio New Member

the story is ment to clear a few loose ends form the game i cant wait

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Yea, I'm sorry for putting that, i think i wrote that when i first heard about it, i was really exited, hoping for it to be a game...eh....

Well, even so, i still know it's gonna be a good movie, just hoping the would hurry up with that U.S. release.

-SakataKentaro

4. kio

kio New Member

i hope they hurry up with the euro release

and in my mind it sould have been 100000000 hours long cause once its over i will wish i had not watched it just so i could watch it for the first time again just like i feel with all the games :sad:

5. Alucard21

Alucard21 New Member

does ne1 have any idea when FF:AC is gonna be released in usa or Europe cuz i cant find the dvd newhere, not through square, japan retailers, japan ebay or nething. ud think theyd have started selling it cuz it was supposed to be released in japan in summer 2004 i wud have expected to find it everywhere on import by now..
    can ne1 help with this info?
    cheers

6. Seishin

Seishin Guest

This is as far as we all know on the DVD. No realease date yet on U.S., or Europe.(unfortunately...)

-Seishin

7. Ninja Yuffie

Ninja Yuffie New Member

I loved Advent Children! Though it was in japanese and I didnt have much tolerance, but I got to see yuffie and reno-- they look awesome! Plus, theres some cloud and Tifa fluff... sorry but I hate aeris lol. Speaking of which, Sephiroth rocked XD He looks kinda old though >.>

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

9. BarkingSpider

BarkingSpider New Member

Does anyone know if the AC bundle will be released in the US?

10. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Are you talking about the bundle sold in japan that's like 200-something USD and brings like a million cool things? If so, then i doubt it. I belive the release date is for the regular PSP UMD, nothing more, nothing else. At least, that's what I've heard, maybe i haven't heard enough or something.....

-Seishin

11. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I just noticed this. How could you have seen it if it hasn't been released yet? It's an international release of Sep. 13 on US and Sep 14 on Japan (Due to the time zone)

Anyways, I was looking at the newest and subbed Advent Children Trailer (Thank god it's not dubbed) and I happened to notice something.

On all of the pictures we've seen of the new AC Sephiroth, he has his hair straight down, but in the new trailer it's different. At the very end, we see Cloud in some sort of plattaform, when a shadow drops down and starts running towards him. Cloud gets in a battle-ready position, and to end the final "Sephiroth" in the One Winged Angel, we see a quick snap of Sephiroth, exept this time, he's a bit more Anime-Ish. His hair goes first a bit up, then down like in the old game. Anyone got a good picture of him like that?

OOO...Can't wait! 1 Month, and 1 week until Advent Children is released. If no one got hyped up after seeing Red XIII, Cid, Barret, Vincent and Yuffie fight Kadaj's summoning, then Sephiroth must have done it.

Also, Advent Children is not only being released on PSP UMD, but also thankfuly on DVD. Now we all get to enjoy it, rather than spending 250 on the system to play the movie! *Get's DVD's sound system ready*

-Seishin

(Wanted to make this my 900th post ^^)

12. -Vicious-

-Vicious- New Member

when the hell does it come out in america.

13. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

I think i saw September 13th. And if thats true, then it must be the PSP version thats out. But all in all, the DVD comes out in america October 3rd, i think.

- Kaiyon

14. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

The trailer for it said September 13, I checked again just a minute ago and it says "Coming Soon" instead. It's not gonna come out on the PSP before a DVD because it gets released at the exact same moment in both the U.S. and Japan. I remember reading that there will be a special version of it that will contain an anime based on Cloud and Zack when Zack was in soldier. (I haven't read many posts so I don't know if someone else said that already.) Tomorrow I'm going to Wal-Mart and I'll tell you if I see it.

15. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

ITS AMAZING!!!!!!

just so you know...:p

16. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

When you clean up your language, young man!

17. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

....grrrr...so wanting to see it and you rub it in Gensai gahhh...not really but gah...so the date is October 3 for sure?

18. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Watched it, loved it. Nobuo with the gothic "One winged angel" remix was great

BEWARE! SPOILERS

"Fanfare" as Loz's ringtone (as he dug himself out the rubble + posed before receiving the call, brilliant) was the best bit for me... lmao. *makes his ringtone "fanfare"*

As probably expected but there was some uncertainty... All playable characters feature in this

- Shen

19. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I just finished watching it. Cried at the end, like 3 tears.. anyways, I thought it was intense and just.. I didn't have any expectations but was still blown away. I didn't care for Aerith much, but she was awesome, and Maaya Sakamoto did a great job with her voice, well like she always does anyways. Nobuo Uematsu did an amazing job as always as well ^__^

edit: I meant I didn't care for her much before I saw the movie.

20. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

Source: AnimeNation
    After several delays, Square Enix's CG movie Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children has been scheduled for release on November 29th in North America, with a retail list price of 28.95. No further details are available at this time; the film has already been released in Japan.

Answer your question? :)