RPG Archives FullMetal Alchemist: The New Hunt: Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Keon

Keon New Member

oh sorry about that

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Eh!?

-Seishin

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

i agree with kaiyon, please only post your character profiles here and leave all that small talk to the pm's, please and thank you.

4. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

hmm ill take blame for this i shoud of included it on when i first posted. sorry

5. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Name:Unknown to about everyone. ( Gwendaylln Abigall Sanchez)

Age-22

Alchemist- Soul Alchemist

State alchemist ancestor: No.

Power- I have a transmutation circle drawn on my hand to use it it must be cut in to my hand. ( Giving blood) Then I go up to a person and touch them taking there soul out of there body, then I can put the soul in to armor or a dead person, but that person is under my control. After putting the soul in I can not take it back out. If the circle on my hand is cut and I am shot or fatally wounded I will not die because it will keep the soul inside of me.

Background: Lived on a Bermuda, but all the family died from a hurricane. Had resreached alchemy has a hobby that grew into something more. When her family died she used a transmutation cirlce to take out there souls, but it did not work as she had planed. Her parents and her younger brother had all died. She was at the age of 15. With every penny she had she looked into alchemy to try to find a way to bring them back with soul alchemy. All failed.

Appearance- Wears a long black hooded robe. Green eyes black hair. Under the robe is a black jumpsuit.

Reason for finding the notes: Trying to bring back her family no matter it cost or how many other lifes must be lost.

( When her parents died, she more or less went insane.)

1 person likes this.
  6. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Character removed

7. x4nth3r

x4nth3r New Member

Name:Armbrust Delkof
    Alchemist:Magnetfeld (Magnetic field)
    Ancestor:Not well known, so no point adding? =P

Power:By using Magnetfeld, Huge forces can be created to move, blast, crush or even protect oneself. The forces are conjured from the hands alone but the powers are limited as using Magnetfeld requires concentration and alot of energy depending on the amount of force being conjured.

Background:From Germany but was exiled from the clan for killing one of his own clan members aka enemy as they had a deep feud. He was not killed as his parents has made great contributions to the clan. His parents chose the clan over him, and therefore disowned him leaving him to fend of himself. He now travels around alone from place to place aimlessly and earns a living by doing odd jobs or sometimes performs using his Magnetfeld ablity.

Appearance:1.8m in height, slim with long black hair tied back into a tail and smokes.

Reason for finding the notes:Heard about it and wants to see for himself what it can do for him.

PS: Do i have to PM first and get approval before writing this?

1 person likes this.
  8. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Sorry if I'm being rude, but when are going to start? :)

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

No, you do not. Any and all users are welcome to join the RPG at any time while the RPG didn't start yet.

This RPG should be starting when the GameMaster feels that there is enough players, or that it's time to start. No date has been scheduled yet.

Message to anyone else: Everybody that posts on this thread should post only their character profiles. Any questions about joining the RPG can be Pm'ed to either Kenshin309, or Nightmare. And all other questions about the RPG can also be PM'ed to the GameMasters, or myself.

-Seishin

10. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Thanks for taking that for me Seishin i appriciate it yes if you have questions or comments please do private message me or Kenshin309 i think i would take any of them first and i will send it to Kenshin309 and we will help you to the best of our ability's.

11. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Yes, i believe it in the best interest if your powers are limited, that way it doesnt seem your more powerful than somebody else. And no, you dont have to PM us make sure if we approve, if read over and it looks good to us we wont contact you about anything on it. Also, if someone has a chance, make sure keon posts his character profile in here, and your profile isnt over made, its ok. NOw, as for the starting date, im not totally sure, we will inform you whenw e are ready. We are just trying to give everyone a chance who wants to join, time to do so. And no, Kagome_Akari, your not being rude, its ok to ask that, when we are discussing the starting date we will post it either here on another thread where you may ask questions about the game. Thank you.

12. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

if you think your firends would enjoy this, send them this way. we cant start without more people. me and nightmare are contacting some people so if you want, get some of your friends to join up if they want.

13. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

:D Hiro and I were contacted to join this RPG. Hiro and I are willing to participate in this RPG and are very excited about it starting soon. I don't know if Hiro has made his yet, but mine is down below:

Name:
    Kichi Kuntaro (nickname: Scorchy)

Alchemist: Scorchy

Power: Fire

Alchemy Description: Kichi has a small flame symbol across her chest…she would touch that spot with a finger and cast random fire spells which can damge any person very effectively. Also when she is hit, she can pull out a book…that has a flame marking with a snake on it…and she’d open it to absorbs her enemy’s attack and blast it right back to its master. Basically, she can turn paper into fire.

Background: Kichi has a family of two parents and an older brother named Shimbo. She loves her older brother like crazy and looks up to him. She doesn’t have many friends since it’s hard for her to make them so she would always hang out with her brother at home. Her brother taught her about alchemy and she has her own library of it as well. Kichi has always been a bookworm and her room was filled with tons of books. She can be quite useful for finding certain information if needed.

Personality: Kichi is kind and emotional, and she always tends to think a lot. She’s a shy girl, but not afraid to show off her curves (with tight clothes people!!!). She’s very loving and sweet…and she’s the type who’d always defend her friends! She’s very smart and knows a lot of spells due to the fact that she can’t take her nose out of a book.

Appearance: She’s a bit short, 5` 4``. She has brown waist-length hair and light green eyes. She has light freckles across her cheeks and a cute, little, button nose. She has small delicate hands with average sized nails. She always wears a short black skirt with a lavender short-sleeved-buttoned down shirt. She also wears glasses.

Reason for finding notes: Kichi does not know whether she is destined to save it from the others or to help them achieve it.

Attached Files:

14. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Name:Hiro (lost from memory)

Alchemist name: Angelic Flame Alchemist

Alchemist:Light and all forms of it, also combinations of fire and light (okay, if it isnt possible to use light i will change it okay?)

Ancestor: Unknown, has no memory of his family and there is no records that even Hiro ever existed

Power: transmutes materials into weapons combining them with light and white fire and can conjure wings made of a brilliant Fire that make it possible for him to fly somewhat

Background: Parents died when he was a child. Father was a very intelligent steel worker, he invented new types of weapons and swords. The rest of his life is vague due to the accident he had when he was 15 leaving him with no recollection of his past and no idea where he got the scar across his chest

Appearance:Brown hair (from ancester) dark blue eyes (very calming), Tattoo across back that has text that is undechipherable at the time, has scar across chest from accident in past that he has no memory of.

Reason for finding the notes:He wants to know what kinda of past he had especially w/ alchemy, b/c his father used to research alchemy to help him with his inventions

15. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I still don't get it....Why "Full Dragon"? Are you umm... like part Dragon or something? Just because you create things that look like Dragons, doesn't make you any more Full Dragon. I suggest you try to make your name closer to what your powers are, and not on what you'd like to do most with your powers.(No offense....)

-Seishin

16. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

i have updated my Character, i hope thats better... if there are any changes you want then i will change...thx again!

17. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Thank you Hiro

18. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

looks good now, good job.

19. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

I have updated my Character again to make it a little more reasonable. If there is anything else or if the characters abilities dont match the story PM with some ideas and i will fix it again, thx again for letting me join.

20. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Yes it seems very fine by me and i like that you changed it to also possiable to use light but probably for blinding effects of somewhat to that effect but more detailed and better nickname to i like it keep it the way it is or suffer my WRATH HAHAhA yeah right like i have wrath :p