RPG Archives FullMetal Alchemist: The New Hunt: Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

oh...just so you know...Hiro will be going away for a month to visit his dad...and he asked me if I could take over his character till he returns...I'm checking if this is ok with you guys...

2. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

its allright by me. but i wouldn't mind just waiting for Hiro to return instead but if everyone wants to continue then i won't object

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

well if he said you can do it, i have no objection, and since both nightmare and i agree, you may go ahead and do so.

So everyone reads this, Kryshana will now be playing as Hiro's character for a month until his return.

4. BarkingSpider

BarkingSpider New Member

Hey if you guys are still accepting characters I would like to join up. I haven't been around these boards in quite a while. Post the response here or send me a PM. Thanks.

5. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

well slap your stuff on your post and me and Kenshin will give u the okay or not. HOws that sound. IF u need to figure out somthing just look on the first page of the thread for some guild lines

6. BarkingSpider

BarkingSpider New Member

I know someone already picked shadow but they aren't playing anymore. I guess I'm his replacement! :)

Name: Casteel Ankokou

Alchemist: Shadow

State Alchemist Ancestor: None that he is aware of

Power: He can manipulate shadows into certain objects that take on physical mass such as a simple sword or walls but retain a dark, onyx color. These objects can survive in direct sunlight but will fade over time, usually in about two or three hours. He can cause shadows to warp and bend as well as absorb objects such as a thrown table, fireball, etc. He cannot create detailed items out of shadows such as bombs or guns. He has never dared to transverse through the shadows for he does not know where they lead.

Background: Casteel grew up a rather unhappy child. His parents are of high social status in the city where he grew up and as Casteel grew he had a natural talent in alcahemy. They would brag of their sons talent to those who were of high esteem but left the care of their son to the maids of the house. He grew resentful of all around him, he would keep to himself except for his only close friends Edger and Mikaru. Casteel would constantly get himself into trouble. So in order to keep the elite status of their family in tact, as well as for other reasons, his parents enrolled him in the military. Casteel was happy to leave and not at all sorry, except for the two friends he left behind. Now he looks forward to learning more of the ways of alchemy so he can forget his past.

Personality: Casteel is not trusting of anyone new he meets. Most must go great lengths to earn his full trust and respect. He has a rather laxed view of things. He much rather lay under a large oak looking into the heavens than have any sort of serious debate. He is rather cynical and sarcastic on the surface but beneath it is a warm, caring heart for those close to him. Behind his saphire blue eyes and wry smile however, is a sad, unquenchable anger that few notice but something he even fears.

Appearance: Casteel is roughly five feet ten inches tall. He has a lithe build but well toned. He skin is olive colored, a light tan, which melds well with his shoulder length black, long hair which he usually keeps tied back. He dresses in the standarded issue navy, blue military uniform. He has saphire blue eyes and can often see him cracking a wry smile as he saunters around the academy.

Reason for finding notes: To perhaps bring some peace to the world but mostly for the fame it will bring so he will never have to return home.

7. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

You know u can create your own character....But what u did with his character is amazing u brought out such a personality with it and really gave more of a zest to it. The orignal creator of this charcter shadow wasn't really caring and just added some words but what u did with it i like u took time and thought.

Your accepted by me. Now if Kenshin will say yea or nah u will be all good to post in the RPG

8. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

i've been waiting for someone to take that character. Nightmare, you are absolutely right, this profile is amazing with such detail. You even made his abilities seem more thought through. I second the notion for you to join, we await your first post. Make sure you read through everything so you know whats going on. I'm sure you'll do much better with this character.

9. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

its all good for you to post now BarkingSpider can't wait to see what happens now with you on

10. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I've been gone for awhile can someone update me on what's happened? And is Kaiyon still rping here cuz my char is suppose to be his gf in this one we started together in it it'll be weird if he's not here anymore cuz then what does my char do?

11. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

we are basically all still in the club...there was a fight...and now someone just dissappeared so we are going to look for him...

1 person likes this.
  12. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Is Kaiyon still here or did he leave this rpg to?

13. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

THats a good question.. wait I'll ask Him.

To Kaiyon: Hey are you still in this RPG

14. BarkingSpider

BarkingSpider New Member

Sorry it took me so long to post. I've been very busy but there ya go.

15. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

No Problem glad to have you on the RPG. If you have questions or anything like that go ahead and pm me or Kenshin okay

16. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

okay..I need people to start posting again. people that haven't posted in a while are Kayasha and Kagome_Akari. I know your reason KaYasha. But im wondering where is Kagome_Akari..she is long over due to take a turn. SO please start posting again. thank you

17. Seishin

Seishin Guest

K guys. I decided to try and spice things up a bit, so I decided to come up with two new characters. Both of them, obviously, evil.

Character One:

Name: Persious
    Appearence: Not shown yet, always shown in the shadows (Appearance will be later seen in the RPG)
    Intentions: Still Unknown
    Reason for Finding the stone: Power
    Alchemy powers: Not yet revealed

Character Two:

Name: Prayus
    Intentions: Getting rid of all enemies, and finding the stone.
    Reason for Finding the Stone: Building his own army to destroy the world (your regular bad guy! :D)
    Appearance: Tall. Wears a State Alchemist suit, Dark hair, Yellow Eyes (I know he looks like a Sith, but it makes him look more evil that way)
    Alchemy Powers: Power to control all of his sorroundings. By snapping his fingers with a glove embedded with an alchemy circle that creates a living force-like thingy. It travels throughout the air and it instantly makes contact. This would be like a transmitter, and Prayus is able to control it. (This "Transmiter is super small, so no dumb attempts of somehow interfering with it....)

I know some of you are wondering what happened to Seishin. Don't worry about him, he's taking his time off for a bit, nothing too major.

-Seishin

18. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Well this sounds like fun actually. i think you've got a great idea here man, we need some evil guys in here. i will allow, now, nightmare, what do you think.

19. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Allright very nicely done Seishin. We need villians in this and im glad that you made them.

20. Seishin

Seishin Guest

What can i say? Evil plottings (Exept the character Seishin) is just my thing. This is gonna give our alchemists something fun to do instead of just wondering off in a bar endlessly. :p

All right people, let's get posting!

-Seishin